Sooooo unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEuZZ

Wow seriously? Are you seriously complaining that you dinged 50 after they made the gear system like 10 times better?

You opened 40 bags and got nothing? You conveniently left out all the champ comms you got... You do realize that those bags used to give you nothing but 3 cent comms at most? And there were many people who would open 40 bags and get nothing... but 3 cent comms per bag?

You cry babies will tear up over anything. Trust me, you should be glad you are getting the new champ bags. the old ones sucked

Yeah you would say that as you got all you champ gear free in 1 week.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no no no no you got it all wrong this magical free gear you speak of never happened. Its not like the heavens poured open and showered us with champ gear. Bag after bag of nothing but cent marks. Duplicates after duplicates. Your mis entitled attitude is the real troll here. Go back in time and open 5 straight bm bags worth of bags and tell me if I had an advantage. The only advantage I had was I had a diffrent pair of bm pants for each day of the week. Just because someone has a diffrent opinion then you doesnt make them a troll guy...... Unless I dropped the UMAD bomb this thread is troll free.

All my friends got full gear SUPER fast in old system.. So if you're telling me it took you a long time i don't know man..

And when i said trolling, i ment people being rude and calling names etc. And trying to make me angry etc.

Edited by DEuZZ

I ding 50 about a two weeks ago, and after this last patch came out they changed the pvp system, regarding the champion bags..........

I mean it NEVER drops items anymore, if it does must be like 00000.0000001%.... I've open around 40 bags...... NO ITEMS!

And all you other's before patch got FREE items all the time, you + your companions have AWESOME gear... While i need open 900 bags to get gear just for me....

I cannot belive how unfair bioware can be...

That it has champion marks too now makes sense as many got same items all the time, but to cut out the items part is well REALLY REALLY UNFAIR!

I'm so annoyed with this........................... ! ! !

I get punish for leveling later then others, and then i need grind pvp 999999999999999 more hour to finish my gear.... So unfair........................!

Think about it this way. I am Rank 54 and i had 2 pieces of champ set gear until the patch. Almost battlemaster rank and i dont have champ gear, hmm seems odd right? Well now that they have done it this way i did the dailys and weeklys and i was able to buy my chest instead of praying i get it. The new loot system makes it so much easier for every to get gear, its finally fair. Instead of some people never getting champ gear and some people getting all the gear in the first 10 bags. Stop complaining.

Rofl, bro it took me a month to get 3/5 of my armor. I JUST got my 4th piece after they changed the champ bags. I STILL haven't gotten my main hand.

Don't make assumptions bro. Sorry to burst your bubble, but things aren't unfair. your just being an entitled brat. You don't even realize your better off because of all the tears in your eyes. Dry it up bro, it'll be alright.

Yeah you would say that as you got all you champ gear free in 1 week.

when i was around valor rank 68 i had replaced my cent chest by buying the chest with champ marks. My gloves went from cent gloves to 2 bm commendations glove purchase

Edited by Shizzaster

Think about it this way. I am Rank 54 and i had 2 pieces of champ set gear until the patch. Almost battlemaster rank and i dont have champ gear, hmm seems odd right? Well now that they have done it this way i did the dailys and weeklys and i was able to buy my chest instead of praying i get it. The new loot system makes it so much easier for every to get gear, its finally fair. Instead of some people never getting champ gear and some people getting all the gear in the first 10 bags. Stop complaining.

Yeah i've seen some here say it, but i find it strange as all my friends got full champ weapons, implants, gear in no time at all.... But if this is true, i might be wrong. I only see what my friends got...

when i was around valor rank 68 i had replaced my cent chest by buying the chest with champ marks. My gloves when from cent gloves to 2 bm commendations glove purchase

I hear you but my friends got all items so fast... Maybe they was lucky... They had full champ when they was just rank 35-40.

Rofl, bro it took me a month to get 3/5 of my armor. I JUST got my 4th piece after they changed the champ bags. I STILL haven't gotten my main hand.

Don't make assumptions bro. Sorry to burst your bubble, but things aren't unfair. your just being an entitled brat. You don't even realize your better off because of all the tears in your eyes. Dry it up bro, it'll be alright.

yeah ive heard people say it, and i don't think you lie, like i said to many of the others too, i just saw what my friends got in just rank 35-40 :S ;o

Yeah i've seen some here say it, but i find it strange as all my friends got full champ weapons, implants, gear in no time at all.... But if this is true, i might be wrong. I only see what my friends got...

Your friends were one of the lucky ones. With an RNG system, there will always be lucky people and unlucky people.

But praying that you get to be lucky is a crappy way to progress gear wise. Things are a lot more fair this way

Although this post was annoying to read, I do agree... I too have started trying to pvp at 50, i have about 350 expertise from pre patch and i went into a WZ last night and an OPs killed me before the 1.5 sec stun wore off... basically just quit after that.. that was through my static shield..

Wow, your telling me (fresh 50's have around 12k hp) an operative did 12k dmg to you in one global cooldown (can only use one ability in that 1.5 second timeframe) Plus popped your bubble? (works out to 13k-14k dmg) basicly one shotted you for 13k-14k dmg?

Let me get this straight, an Operative one shot you for 13k-14k dmg? Just to be sure everyone understands you, an Operative did over 12k dmg to you in one glodbal cool down?

Can't believe this lasted this long without someone throwing the BS flag up:rolleyes:

I hit 50 with my Shadow 3 days ago.

I have 1 piece of non-pvp gear left. (i really dont want to wear the hobo robes)

The only piece i got fresh outta the bag was the weapon (lucky me)

I fail to see where people complain about not being able to get gear/

Yes, i PvP, that is all i do. Because i like it. :D

try being republic side. you get gear a lot slower with all the losses.

not to mention that the sheer amount of time you've put in playing warzones in such a short time is a ridiculous standard for what they should plan the game around.

Edited by Jeopardydd

Yeah i said i understand they added champ marks, but they did not need to nerf the drop rate on items so much.. You guys who ding before me, have full champion gear + all you companions do too.. .NOT fair...

just quit the game already. You know how many bags i've opened? loads of bags. And I've been lvl 50 for a lot longer than you and the only ONLY reason I NOW have full set of champ is because I was able to save up enough tokens to buy my off hand. And my companions don't all have full champ(LOL) they all have the duplicates. which is like 3 weapons, 7 bracers, 4 helms and couple gloves and some boots. So with your 40 bags, you should be TOTALLY geared. Geared way faster than i ever was. So basically this patch made it so you can be competitive more quickly. And you cry about it? Wow... just wow.

54 champ bags, 7 champ pieces, 5 duplicates. Does that sound like I had full champ gear and full champ on my companions?

Also the duplicates were worse than getting nothing b/c you only got 1 centurion token and a useless piece of gear instead of 3 centurion tokens. Why would it matter if I can give those to my companions? When can I use my companions in endgame content?

yeah i understand you man, but then again all you got "extra" was'nt useless, you could gear up companions + +. Anyways it was easyer for you before to get gear, then it is now! as all champ gear cost alot of marks... Specialy when i use 2 guns thoo...

So you think a system where you know 100% you'll be fully geared in less than 100 bags is worse than a system where you could open 500 and still not have all the champion pieces?

If there is something you should cry about its probably that Ilum was much easier prepatch making it really easy for people to get an extra 10 bags a week. Current system gears you up much quicker than the old one anyone who tells you otherwise is lying or got extremely lucky.

I ding 50 about a two weeks ago, and after this last patch came out they changed the pvp system, regarding the champion bags..........

I mean it NEVER drops items anymore, if it does must be like 00000.0000001%.... I've open around 40 bags...... NO ITEMS!

And all you other's before patch got FREE items all the time, you + your companions have AWESOME gear... While i need open 900 bags to get gear just for me....

That it has champion marks too now makes sense as many got same items all the time, but to cut out the items part is well REALLY REALLY UNFAIR!

I get punish for leveling later then others, and then i need grind pvp 999999999999999 more hour to finish my gear.... So unfair........................!

Hahahaha, it was way worse before, bud.

Pretty much, maybe some posts were a bit direct but you do come off as a complainer now. Try to look at old threads maybe and you'll see that life is easy.

Unless you never played an MMO before, and have never seen what a real grind for gear can be, in which I can maybe understand some of your complaining, but really, getting gear in this game is a minor issue.

Really, can testify to that- almost rank 58, missing weapon, pants, relics, but 3 pants, other duplicates as well prior to this patch. That was luckier than some.

Edited by Calista_ZK

Pretty much, maybe some posts were a bit direct but you do come off as a complainer now. Try to look at old threads maybe and you'll see that life is easy.

Unless you never played an MMO before, and have never seen what a real grind for gear can be, in which I can maybe understand some of your complaining, but really, getting gear in this game is a minor issue.

Really, can testify to that- almost rank 58, 3 chest pieces, no weapon, no pants, other duplicates as well prior to this patch. And luckier than some.

I think you quoted the wrong post. Of all the things I've done in this thread, complaining isn't one of them, especially in that particular reply.

I think you quoted the wrong post. Of all the things I've done in this thread, complaining isn't one of them, especially in that particular reply.

My apologies, I'm a bit tired at the moment :) I did refer to the wrong post. I meant to quote the OP.

I need to fire my editor!

Edited by Calista_ZK

you see , it was people QQing that made BW begin to give ya the comms instead of the drops , welcome to QQ and get what you want system , i suggest ya make a larger protest , they actually may change it back.

Although this post was annoying to read, I do agree... I too have started trying to pvp at 50, i have about 350 expertise from pre patch and i went into a WZ last night and an OPs killed me before the 1.5 sec stun wore off... basically just quit after that.. that was through my static shield..

I smell... hm... what is that? Oh yeah, horse crap.