Add Friends who are Offline

Alynore

Hi, welcome to the suggestion forum. Unfortunately due to the nature of this thread all i can do to assist you is to redirect you to the known bug is known forum and thank you for not wasting anyone else time with /signing. Ty and have a nice day :-)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggestion: Please allow the ability to add friends if they are offline. Mkay, buh bai. Mwah

:eek:

And Please allow me to add my alts, even as they are mine, they are friends that are offline.

/SIGNED <- big John Hancock type /sign :)

• 2 weeks later...

/signed

This is really necessary. Wanted to add a friend, he was offline, then i was offline and it took us almost week to add each other.

I usually don't compare games but the way Social Panel works in LOTRO is trivial and fundamental, works great and easy to use, i suggest something like that.

I tend to give devs the benefit of the doubt. But this one just makes me say to myself:

"How in blazes do the devs manage to tie their shoes before they go into work?"

I don't know what's worse, this being a bug or this being intentional. Oh wait... intentional.

• 1 month later...
Hmmmm, well i don't really read forums to much, but if for any of you who want to know how to add a friend who is offline. Type: /friend space then the name of your friend you wish to add, for example: /friend Jon. I hope this is able to help everyone.

Hmmmm, well i don't really read forums to much, but if for any of you who want to know how to add a friend who is offline. Type: /friend space then the name of your friend you wish to add, for example: /friend Jon. I hope this is able to help everyone.

You just brought back to life a suggestion that was actually attended on patch 1.2. :p

In 1.1 you could only add someone when he was online, now you can add people offline to your Friends list too.