QQ, You can have my stuff

HypeQuazar

First off let me start by saying: Yes, You can have my stuff for the right price.

My hopes were high for this game, and I didnt get involved with all the theory, gossip, etc. before release. I wanted to be surprised at what the game had to offer. Now, I am disappoint

Cancelled my subscription today. 1 week after buying a $2K laptop to run it ( needed to upgrade 4 y.o. laptop anyhow) so, computer performance is nothing to do with why I'm cancelling.

Where is the social interaction, aside from the forums and in game chat. I mean, there is no need for other players unless it comes to a flashpoint/group quest/ warzone.

it seems like I spend most of my time on roads, going from quest giver point A to quest target point B that is completely on the other end of the map, then back to quest giver at point A. For every 10 minutes spent walking on the roads, I spend probably one minute playing/fighting for that quest. ( and no, holding down my W key while on the road is not considered "playing")

warzones, why u no bracketed at lower levels?

cities/towns/outposts why u have so many pretty buildings with no use other that to plop down a quest objective at the opposite end of the building from the entrance/exit. it seems that there is much potential for them buildings to be used for player interaction. (EX: SWG cantinas for certain buffs) Crafting machines that actually NEED to be used to upgrade weapons, etc.. instead of Oh yeah, heres a weapons upgrade machine at this city. but you can just right click it in your inventory and upgrade your weapon anywhere you want while your alone.

Line of Sight issues. Why u fail my 3 second cast when a player in huttball is caught in tha action of fighting, and I see player and start the heal, only to be broken because of a 3 foot pillar by the fire pits that player walked past in the midst of a fight. or was pullen thrown out of sight by the enemy.

why so many stuns/incaps but so few spells that free you from their grasp? would it be better to have a 3 or 5 second immunity to another stun after you cast your spell freeing you from one.

The story line is boring to me. can we have the option to skip quest videos, and just get right to the point of getting the objective and heading on our way. spacebar isn't good enough

meh

First off let me start by saying: Yes, You can have my stuff for the right price.

My hopes were high for this game, and I didnt get involved with all the theory, gossip, etc. before release. I wanted to be surprised at what the game had to offer. Now, I am disappoint

Cancelled my subscription today. 1 week after buying a $2K laptop to run it ( needed to upgrade 4 y.o. laptop anyhow) so, computer performance is nothing to do with why I'm cancelling.

Where is the social interaction, aside from the forums and in game chat. I mean, there is no need for other players unless it comes to a flashpoint/group quest/ warzone. If you want social interaction go find it. It ain't going to come to you if you want to be lazy.

it seems like I spend most of my time on roads, going from quest giver point A to quest target point B that is completely on the other end of the map, then back to quest giver at point A. For every 10 minutes spent walking on the roads, I spend probably one minute playing/fighting for that quest. ( and no, holding down my W key while on the road is not considered "playing")

Is this your first MMO?

warzones, why u no bracketed at lower levels?Because you would never get into a warzone?

cities/towns/outposts why u have so many pretty buildings with no use other that to plop down a quest objective at the opposite end of the building from the entrance/exit. it seems that there is much potential for them buildings to be used for player interaction. (EX: SWG cantinas for certain buffs) Crafting machines that actually NEED to be used to upgrade weapons, etc.. instead of Oh yeah, heres a weapons upgrade machine at this city. but you can just right click it in your inventory and upgrade your weapon anywhere you want while your alone.Ah now I see why you are crying this game is not SWG 2.

Line of Sight issues. Why u fail my 3 second cast when a player in huttball is caught in tha action of fighting, and I see player and start the heal, only to be broken because of a 3 foot pillar by the fire pits that player walked past in the midst of a fight. or was pullen thrown out of sight by the enemy. LoS sucks deal with it.

why so many stuns/incaps but so few spells that free you from their grasp? would it be better to have a 3 or 5 second immunity to another stun after you cast your spell freeing you from one. Because in no other game can you be stun locked amirite?

The story line is boring to me. can we have the option to skip quest videos, and just get right to the point of getting the objective and heading on our way. spacebar isn't good enough No your attention span is not good enough.

meh I totally agree your post is meh

Replys in red.

To sum up OP wanted SWG 2 and didn't get it.

Edited by Genkin

single player game with people around. SWG had more a more MMO feel to it, but then again yo actually had choice, could differentiate yourselves, and had worlds to actually explore. Running across tattooine took HOURS.

But the KOTOR fans don't care that this game lacks mmo elements, all they want is their story.

Replys in red.

To sum up OP wanted SWG 2 and didn't get it.

A star wars based off the PRE CU swg concept with a better developer WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER.

But really, keep on what you're doing.:rolleyes:

Edited by Liberate

Where is the social interaction, aside from the forums and in game chat. I mean, there is no need for other players unless it comes to a flashpoint/group quest/ warzone.

warzones, why u no bracketed at lower levels?

cities/towns/outposts why u have so many pretty buildings with no use other that to plop down a quest objective at the opposite end of the building from the entrance/exit. it seems that there is much potential for them buildings to be used for player interaction. (EX: SWG cantinas for certain buffs) Crafting machines that actually NEED to be used to upgrade weapons, etc.. instead of Oh yeah, heres a weapons upgrade machine at this city. but you can just right click it in your inventory and upgrade your weapon anywhere you want while your alone.

Line of Sight issues. Why u fail my 3 second cast when a player in huttball is caught in tha action of fighting, and I see player and start the heal, only to be broken because of a 3 foot pillar by the fire pits that player walked past in the midst of a fight. or was pullen thrown out of sight by the enemy.

why so many stuns/incaps but so few spells that free you from their grasp? would it be better to have a 3 or 5 second immunity to another stun after you cast your spell freeing you from one.

The story line is boring to me. can we have the option to skip quest videos, and just get right to the point of getting the objective and heading on our way. spacebar isn't good enough

meh

*wonders how many days will pass before he makes another "I quit" post again* :rolleyes:

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

If you have a specific suggestion or individual piece of feedback, we encourage you to post in the Suggestion Box forum or to make a thread regarding your issue in the relevant sub-forum. If you'd like to add your list of bugs or suggestions, we encourage you to post in the following threads in the interest of helping us keep compilations consolidated:

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.