3 Battlemaster Comms out of 21 bags.

ironmb

3 Battlemaster Comms out of 21 bags. This is obviously not broken in any shape or form. The only 3 battlemaster commendations i have gotten were from pre-patch. This new patch is just eating away my dignity of playing this game. Every day its the same thing, log on do dailies, open bag, champion commendations. It's sad when 2 of my companions are fully geared in champion gear and i have 1 piece battlemaster gear. The PVP loot system after rank 60 needs to change. The theory "1 out of 4" should hold a BM Commendation is false, and very misleading. I honestly give this 2-3 more weeks because with this luck it makes me not want to play this game in this state(no not a threat just very frustrating when BM gear is unobtainable).

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have had a 17% of getting a commendation so far. When it's 25%. But you've only opened 21 bags. The more bags you open, the higher your percentage of getting a commendation will be as. This is very simple probability here. The bigger your sample pool, the closer it will be to the given probability.

I do wonder though. How many were you actually expecting so far? 10? 15? 20?

Those guys never played SWG and unlocked their Jedi slot before NGE... Damn it was a half-of-a-year-grind to get it... Now people want everything immediatly >.<

Maybe what he wants to express is, that the game lacks some kind of indication of progress? It is frustrating to do the same thing over and over again without getting ANY reward. It would be better to get a steady amount of rewards so you can see you'll reach your goal.

When I played wow you had to farm the bg every day or your rank dropped.

This was changed because people started leaving the game, same thing is happening here.

At least there the reward was not random, you saw your progress.

So you have had a 17% of getting a commendation so far. When it's 25%. But you've only opened 21 bags. The more bags you open, the higher your percentage of getting a commendation will be as. This is very simple probability here. The bigger your sample pool, the closer it will be to the given probability.

I do wonder though. How many were you actually expecting so far? 10? 15? 20?

If its not 100% then he wont be happy.

25% means that if I open a bag 4 times, there is a 100% chance that my 4th bag has a 100% chance of dropping a commendation. You guys are all bad at math and the game is bugged.

the chance to get at least one token after 4 tries is 1-(1-0.25)^4=0,68

[e]assuming that this was not trolling. :D [/e]

Edited by GHeissi

Why can't I have a full set of gear right NOW? >(

Bioware. What the heck? Seriously. Do you want people to continue PvPing? Because if they actually have to invest time into something to get the rewards they aren't going to. When will you learn that the only way to satisfy your community is to give them everything right away?

God, go back to Dev school noobs.

When I played wow you had to farm the bg every day or your rank dropped.

This was changed because people started leaving the game, same thing is happening here.

People are leaving because they can't switch advanced classes. People are leaving because PvP gear progression is whack. People are leaving because there aren't 5 raids for endgame at launch. People are leaving because of the action bar. People are leaving because there are no mods or macros. People are leaving because high-res textures are not in the normal gameplay right now. People are leaving because there are no guild functions. People are leaving because some classes are horridly imbalanced. People are leaving because space combat sucks. People are leaving because a feature they want in the game wasn't added yesterday.

Yet last night my server was full as were two others. Some were very heavy. A few more were heavy. Over half were standard. Maybe a fifth of them were light. Was the same way last week and the week before. I must be color blind and not know how to read.

Sorry. I don't mean to pick on you but this whole "the sky is falling because I said it is" crap is getting old.

25% means that if I open a bag 4 times, there is a 100% chance that my 4th bag has a 100% chance of dropping a commendation. You guys are all bad at math and the game is bugged.

Epic fail @ the use of statistics and probability.

the chance to get at least one token after 4 tries is 1-(1-0.25)^4=0,68

[e]assuming that this was not trolling. :D [/e]

the chance to get 1 token after four tries is... wait for it... 25%. it doesn't change just because you didn't get it the first 3 times. learn to statistics

Edited by Esaru

Everyone knows Rare gear should be guaranteed and easily obtainable.

That is what Rare means right?

That everyone has it?

It's another useless grind to keep the pvp crowd subbing.

Farm the same 3 BGs, to get bags, that just MIGHT have a piece you need.

That screams fun. Warhammer innovation right there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.