Game is not going to last.

zooltool

I am fairly sure this game will be dead in the water if they dont do a major overhaul. Is it really that hard to add half decent textures to your graphics, come on people its 2012. I know some people don't care about graphics, and in my experience those are the people that have crappy computers. Graphics are the reason we love video games if graphics don't matter we would all be playing our atari still. Its not just the graphics this in no way feels like an mmo, I feel a little ripped off, but my bad for not waiting:( . I would rather lucas arts updated starwars galaxies to next gen graphics now that would be a game. And space flight lol come on starwars galaxies was twice the game this pile is especially space flight, point a to b yeah thats how an mmo should be played NOT!!!! I guess thats why they nurfed star wars galaxies, so people would hopefully forget about it, and not compare, dam even the graphics were better lol. And never mind all the top notch mmo's coming out TERA, guild wars 2 just to name a couple immediate releases. These games will for sure lop off a bunch of subscribers me being on of them, now I am a huge starwars fan but this game SUCKS for an mmo. If it was an rpg it would still be average, nice job bioware:(. The upcoming mmo's have been done the way an mmo in this day and age should be amazing grpahics, open worlds and tons of content, who gives a rats but if not every dude u talk to is'nt voiced over that **** is for rpgs not mmos.

a lot of fortune tellers post in here. I don't play the lottery, so I won't ask what next week's power ball numbers will be. Can you just tell me if Peter Bishop is going to make it back to his universe, so that he and Olivia can finally hook up (Fringe)?

a lot of fortune tellers post in here. I don't play the lottery, so I won't ask what next week's power ball numbers will be. Can you just tell me if Peter Bishop is going to make it back to his universe, so that he and Olivia can finally hook up (Fringe)?

but they did hookup, he got her preggers, or was that bad olivia?

but they did hookup, he got her preggers, or was that bad olivia?

I should have been a bit more specific... the Olivia from OUR universe... unless you are from the one with blimps. Both Olivia's are hot (IMO), so I guess it really doesn't matter which one....

Tera a top notch game?

-exact same crafting skills as wow

-also has glyphs & socketing gems

Anyone thinking of playing Tera might as well go back to wow as none of its ideas are even remotely original. Only good thing it has going for it is it's graphics.

Swtor will be fine, but wish I had played SWG.

Edited by NoxiousAlby

I should have been a bit more specific... the Olivia from OUR universe... unless you are from the one with blimps. Both Olivia's are hot (IMO), so I guess it really doesn't matter which one....

Show so close to getting cancelled...So close.

Then I'll probably actually want to watch it once the Box Set comes out. (Boy is that ever evil.)

Game was a little buggy at launch. That is to be expected. Nothing horrible, just a story glitch for a companion for my first character. Then Bioware starts stabbing their game to death with "updates". Now it is just bleeding out on the ground and Bioware medics are standing there saying: "help is on it's way. can you hold on until the 21st?"

Game was a little buggy at launch. That is to be expected. Nothing horrible, just a story glitch for a companion for my first character. Then Bioware starts stabbing their game to death with "updates". Now it is just bleeding out on the ground and Bioware medics are standing there saying: "help is on it's way. can you hold on until the 21st?"

Translation: "I don't like the GCD flash and I wish to drag my complaint into this thread"

Tera a top notch game?

-exact same crafting skills as wow

-also has glyphs & socketing gems

Anyone thinking of playing Tera might as well go back to wow as none of its ideas are even remotely original. Only good thing it has going for it is it's graphics.

Swtor will be fine, but wish I had played SWG.

My roommate has a beta key. I was just waiting for the tentacle monsters to attack the female PCs

My roommate has a beta key. I was just waiting for the tentacle monsters to attack the female PCs

I lold.

SWTOR will share a grave with it soon enough

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Edited by Reico

I canceled today. This is no mmo. Its a giant cluster of instances. Leveling to 50 was fun even though the average amount of players per planet was about 15. But at 50 the end game ends the game for me. Not even the Star Wars franchise could float this terd.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. If you have suggestions for the game, we have a fantastic thread for suggestion lists and a forum for specific suggestions, the Suggestion Box. We encourage you to continue your discussion in one of these locations.

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!