Prepare to lose every Scoundrel/Operative player Bioware

bearchubbs

The classes are getting yet another nerf. We're already the worst healers, with the worst thought out abilities (lol Diagnostic Scan), we're the worst dps with no gap closer, and now you're cutting surge down, thus affecting US the most of all the classes. Thanks guys, really, doing a bang up job killing the game all by yourselves.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The classes are getting yet another nerf. We're already the worst healers, with the worst thought out abilities (lol Diagnostic Scan), we're the worst dps with no gap closer, and now you're cutting surge down, thus affecting US the most of all the classes. Thanks guys, really, doing a bang up job killing the game all by yourselves.

Surge was never meant to be that powerful. They aren't nerfing or killing anything.

You sound upset.

Very. You should see the veritable ****storm going on in the Scoundrel/Operative forums--It's Armageddon.

Apparently for Operatives one of their most important talents isn't working live and isn't being addressed in the next patch, thus REALLY hurting their healing. Not sure if Scoundrel has the same crapped out talent, but it's fairly obvious that Scoundrel healing needs an overhaul. But knowing bioware they won't put much effort in and just nerf Sages, thus causing an even bigger mess.

I mean what else are us Scoundrels/Operatives to do? We're completely useless. Bad healing, bad damage. There's no reason to take us over any other class.

Very. You should see the veritable ****storm going on in the Scoundrel/Operative forums--It's Armageddon.

Apparently for Operatives one of their most important talents isn't working live and isn't being addressed in the next patch, thus REALLY hurting their healing. Not sure if Scoundrel has the same crapped out talent, but it's fairly obvious that Scoundrel healing needs an overhaul. But knowing bioware they won't put much effort in and just nerf Sages, thus causing an even bigger mess.

I mean what else are us Scoundrels/Operatives to do? We're completely useless. Bad healing, bad damage. There's no reason to take us over any other class.

I'll say it again - once you start seeing class complaints, BioWare is on the right track because players are only focusing on playing the game.

The worst healers? You must be doing it wrong then.

Shadow Tank + Scoundrel Healer is a 1-2 punch in pvp. Been able to slaughter 4 people pre-mades in WZs at once with the sheer amount of chain skills that can be used.

Scoundrel healers make tank healing in raids easy-mode as well thanks to all the HoTs.

They are virtually the best PvP healers as they don't have to stand still. Guard a Scoundrel and your golden, Sage/Sorc and Com/Merc healers are easy to just endlessly interupt and cut down.

Thinking you just don't know how to play your class to it's fullest mate.

The worst healers? You must be doing it wrong then.

Shadow Tank + Scoundrel Healer is a 1-2 punch in pvp. Been able to slaughter 4 people pre-mades in WZs at once with the sheer amount of chain skills that can be used.

Scoundrel healers make tank healing in raids easy-mode as well thanks to all the HoTs.

They are virtually the best PvP healers as they don't have to stand still. Guard a Scoundrel and your golden, Sage/Sorc and Com/Merc healers are easy to just endlessly interupt and cut down.

Thinking you just don't know how to play your class to it's fullest mate.

How does that translate into PvE, MATE?

Well I won't quit my OP if it end up stinking for a while. I'll just play one of my other characters if it's wanted more. Been around the MMO games long enough to know that class changes...well change. It's this one this month another one the next and eventually it all comes around again and suddenly the 'bad' becomes good again and another set of class players freaks out at changes to that one.

Maybe instead of jumping the gun and going ballistic about planned changes, hop on the test server and test it out, then give feedback as clear as you can with numbers/data minus the hyperbole. If you want to affect change, that's likely the best way to go about it, as just throwing fits on the forums isn't likely to achieve much, and will get you trolled/turn into a flame fest.

My main is a level 50 Scoundrel healer as well, will be testing and providing feedback.

I take it this is your first MMO? There are always classes that are horrible to other classes, and some that are insanely overpowered.

You just made the wrong decision in rolling your class.

Apparently. I want to know straight from Bioware how Scoundrel healing was supposed to work. As of right now we can't go below 60% energy or we hit the point of dead for energy return. We can't deal with spike damage because of this. We also have the worst thought out ability ever, Diagnostic Scan, a channeled, free heal that is negligible healing at best and is only use for letting our energy regen, but wait, we have to stand there like an idiot channeling, with a big green beam saying "OH HEY COME HERE AND INTERRUPT ME PLEASE". It's a useless ability and supposedly it's one of our most important according to bioware.

And you can't say the surge nerf isn't going to affect us the most, our damage already got nerfed before, now it's going to be neutered.

Hollow threats are always an interesting ploy on game forums.

I have yet to see a bad class adjustment by Bioware. Why are you so butthurt about this one?

Maybe instead of jumping the gun and going ballistic about planned changes, hop on the test server and test it out, then give feedback as clear as you can with numbers/data minus the hyperbole. If you want to affect change, that's likely the best way to go about it, as just throwing fits on the forums isn't likely to achieve much, and will get you trolled/turn into a flame fest.

My main is a level 50 Scoundrel healer as well, will be testing and providing feedback.

They have Pre-Made Ops now on test server?

Hollow threats are always an interesting ploy on game forums.

I have yet to see a bad class adjustment by Bioware. Why are you so butthurt about this one?

Quit being ignorant and go to the scoundrel forums. There's plenty there to point you in the direction of bioware's blunder of the class.