allow to buy BM commendations with Champion commendations

Gadrak

is that hard?,why bioware doesnt allow to trade a tot of champion commendations for a battlemaster one?,i have more than 1000 champ comm in my bag,and they are just rooting there without purpose.

why do not allow to trade 100-150 Champion commendations for a battlemaster one?,I mean after having wasted an alleluia of time doing dailies and collecting crates on ilum we deserve some sort of consolation prize or better something that doesnt make our hard work useless at all.

is that hard?,why bioware doesnt allow to trade a tot of champion commendations for a battlemaster one?,i have more than 1000 champ comm in my bag,and they are just rooting there without purpose.

why do not allow to trade 100-150 Champion commendations for a battlemaster one?,I mean after having wasted an alleluia of time doing dailies and collecting crates on ilum we deserve some sort of consolation prize or better something that doesnt make our hard work useless at all.

They might do something like that in a month or two when more people catch up.

they have to do it now,i reached battlemaster 2 weeks ago and i never missed a daily or a weekly,i only have a single BM commendation,and it's incredibly frustrating to know that 95% of my work was completely useless because champions tokens are not useful to me anymore.

Another "give me free purples" thread. Where do all the freeloaders come from? Oh right... certain blizzard game...

Free loaders?

You obviously aren't a Battlemaster yet.

It's mindless PvP over and over without any reward. This just makes Champion commendations pointless when you're a Battlemaster. At least make it 1000 Champ commendations for a piece of gear or something.

I agree. I posted a thread this morning, where i mentioned I also haven't gotten a BM commendation in 2 weeks. Not a single one. Never missed a daily/weekly.

PvP at the moment with such a large RNG element is just a waste of time. There is no reward for doing it.

Free loaders?

It's mindless PvP over and over without any reward. This just makes Champion commendations pointless when you're a Battlemaster. At least make it 1000 Champ commendations for a piece of gear or something.

A couple things that you need to understand.

1) T1 and T2 sets are granted, thats it, T3 set is a bonus and treat getting it as a bonus, not as something that you deserve just because you que wz 24/7 or farm ilum with your imp zerg.

2) This is how the gear progression works and how is supposed to work. Why do you think that Heroics do not drop rataka? There is no point going there when you have all columi already, so you need to move on to hardmode ops to progress more. This is the reason why battlemaster bags are here. Or you want to give free rataka to people every X heroics?

Yes, it is a mindless PvP if the sole reason and your only purpose to PvP is to get that one more item, and another, and then another. You are not PvPer then, you are PVE player that just rides on easy PvP gear train(yes, it is easy to get, even if its a chance, you always put the same effort to getting it, regardless if you are level 10 without AC or level 50 with 100 valor rank, effort to get pvp items stays on the same level).

Stop feeling entitled to everything, you're not. BM is a bonus, not something you should be handed to as soon as you AFK wz or Ilum killtrade to rank 60.

1) T1 and T2 sets are granted, thats it, T3 set is a bonus and treat getting it as a bonus, not as something that you deserve just because you que wz 24/7 or farm ilum with your imp zerg.

2) This is how the gear progression works and how is supposed to work. Why do you think that Heroics do not drop rataka? There is no point going there when you have all columi already, so you need to move on to hardmode ops to progress more. This is the reason why battlemaster bags are here. Or you want to give free rataka to people every X heroics?

Yes, it is a mindless PvP if the sole reason and your only purpose to PvP is to get that one more item, and another, and then another. You are not PvPer then, you are PVE player that just rides on easy PvP gear train(yes, it is easy to get, even if its a chance, you always put the same effort to getting it, regardless if you are level 10 without AC or level 50 with 100 valor rank, effort to get pvp items stays on the same level).

Stop feeling entitled to everything, you're not. BM is a bonus, not something you should be handed to as soon as you AFK wz or Ilum killtrade to rank 60.

im rank 68 and i only have 1 battlemaster commendation after 2 weeks of farming

get away from this thread

wiiiiiiiiiiiiin

all the people complain that they have to work for gear then complain that there is nothing to do once gear is achieved

how about you PVP for PVP you gear-hound carebears

ouch......lol

im rank 68 and i only have 1 battlemaster commendation after 2 weeks of farming

get away from this thread

Though I feel for you, stating what Valor Rank you are has no bearing on how fast you should get your gear. I can get V68 in two weeks too if all I did were my dailies then went and farm Illium during hot hours.

It's the same for PvE. They have a RNG for the loot off bosses and they get a weekly lockout. QQ more. 1/4 drop rate makes it so that the average person can be fully BM geared in about 5 weeks. Gimme a break. I honestly don't want it to be any faster because that would mean I'd have nothing to look forward to until rated matches come out.

BTW, it is highly unlikely that you have 1000 Champ Comms. You would have had to save a ton of Champ bags for this patch. If you were BM on Dec 15, you'd still only have around 400 Champ Comms.

Because you 'probably' lied about the Champ comms, I'm going to suggest that you also lied about your claim that you only got 1 BM comm in two weeks without missing a daily/weekly. The probability of that is fairly low.

Edited by HuntinSikness

Someone please give this guy an award! Please!

they have to do it now,i reached battlemaster 2 weeks ago and i never missed a daily or a weekly,i only have a single BM commendation,and it's incredibly frustrating to know that 95% of my work was completely useless because champions tokens are not useful to me anymore.

Buy champion sets for all your companions.

I hope they implement your idea. Keep the cost high and it makes a lot of sense.

I hear people screaming how this "RNG system" sucks...

Have you ever raided a instance - in another game - multiple times and never saw gear drop for your class on the last boss? Anyone? Did that game/system suck as well? How about killing a mob in the open world 100s of times waiting on a drop that someone else got in 10 kills? Did that game/system suck?

What people want, is a guaranteed path to getting the best gear in the game fairly easy. Will that game/system suck? I tend to think, yes.

At what point do you realize that if it is easy to get, that it is essentially the same as wearing green items. Why do green items suck? Because everybody has them, they are easy to get and purples have better stats. Well, what if everybody had purples and there was nothing better to strive for?

I suggest that people really think about what they are asking for. I also suggest that the devs don't turn this into a game that people play for a few months until the next big mmo comes out...

Making everything easy to get means 1 thing. That the level cap will be raised sooner than later to give people something to "strive for". After all, this is a game that needs subscribers. All while the scrubs catch up in gear to find out that the levels are going to increase and within a short time, people will be looting green items better than the precious purples that they wanted so bad.

Edited by Beyaco

TBH this game's tier1 and tier2 are a joke.

At least he's put a lot of time into the game.

Tier1 and tier2 are guarenteed about 3days after hitting 50 now. You shouldn't throw gear at one lot and then deny someone whose put in that kind of time for what? a 2% increase total? :p

This game's PvP is about to crash and burn because the latest patch has created too great a WZ grind between Champ set and BM set for little return. IMO they should stagger the Valor Ranks and say you can only wear Cent Gear at Rank 40 V, Champ at Rank 50 V.

It's like giving everyone their full HP and skills at level 10. By 50 they'd be bored out there fckn mind but at least they'd have the story to go through. :D

IMO they should bring back the old idea but make Valor ranks increase your chance of getting armour, for instance V Rank 10 - 5% chance for Champ gear, V Rank 20 - 10% chance. For BM gear something similar but starting around V Rank 60 obvs.

All they'd need to do is make sure you got no duplicates. Really can't be that hard.

The new system is worthless for Cent and Champ gear and for BM gear.

Another "give me free purples" thread. Where do all the freeloaders come from? Oh right... certain blizzard game...

Some people enjoy fighting others on equal footing. I don't like winning fights because I am better geared than my opponent.

And it is still not quite free purples. Unless your side has a huge population advantage, it takes time to get to BM. Imps that are always getting 200 valor per kill in Ilum may not have a problem. But getting 20-80 valor per kill and constantly being zerged has made those last few levels hard for me. On top of that, it still does take time to get champ commendations. Maybe the suggested trade in would be 60 champ to 1 bm (aka, 4 bm bags worth of champ commendations). It takes time. It just evens out some of the RNG so that you eventually earn upgrades rather than rely on playing the 1 in 4 lottery every day.

Edited by Fidasaind

Free loaders?

I love how people wait months for a game, purchase said game, pay subscription for said game, and then pretend as if they are being forced to work inhumane hours being paid slave wages to farm valor.

It's pathetic. Be entitled elsewhere.

Some people enjoy fighting others on equal footing. I don't like winning fights because I am better geared than my opponent.

Some of us like winning battles against people that are MORE geared than us. It's fun.

And yes, what the OP is suggesting would be free purples, and the top end at that.

You've already been given free cent and champ gear the fact that you're here crying about not having virtually free access to BM gear is ludicrous.

Edited by Celebrus