Won 3 WZs today

Vallowen

Only got credit for 1.

This is why people leave games. Its deflating to think that i have to play 3 times as many WZs as i should.

I play a fair amount. there are many, many people that play much less hours than me. All my play time is devoted to trying to finish ONE *********** QUEST

Fix this ****

I know you keep saying you have, or you will.

But you havent, and you're not.

They need to just change it to Play 3 Warzones. Daily quests should never take more than 1 hour to do - they are designed so the casual 9-5 guy can still accomplish something in the game every day.

BW does not understand mmos. They copied the WoW system to the teeth (as it was in 2005 at least) including talent trees, flight transports and class mechanics but applied a SW skin to everything. Then they added voice overs and dialog wheel chats and called it a day.

BW does not understand mmos. They copied the WoW system to the teeth (as it was in 2005 at least) including talent trees, flight transports and class mechanics but applied a SW skin to everything. Then they added voice overs and dialog wheel chats and called it a day.

and WoW copyed from EQ and so on and so on and so on

They need to just change it to Play 3 Warzones. Daily quests should never take more than 1 hour to do - they are designed so the casual 9-5 guy can still accomplish something in the game every day.

I completely agree. Even though I have a lot of time on my hands in my last semester of college, I really dread knowing that when I enter the workforce the dailies could be really difficult to complete on a daily basis. Each wz is average 20-ish minutes x 3 = 60 minutes. that is if you win 3 in a row...(plus it has to count :confused:)

Do not forget that they also built this... thing... on a very poor graphical engine, and even topmost rigs users experience lags on wz and in 16ppl raids.

Only got credit for 1.

This is why people leave games. Its deflating to think that i have to play 3 times as many WZs as i should.

I play a fair amount. there are many, many people that play much less hours than me. All my play time is devoted to trying to finish ONE *********** QUEST

Fix this ****

I know you keep saying you have, or you will.

But you havent, and you're not.

It's a bug. The game has many. If you do not have the patience to allow them to fix it then you should wait a few years before trying an MMO.