Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Republic Liars

Aribethx

So I rolled a Republic. Spent a few hours getting to 11. Queued up for PvP.

Huttball

I hate you all.

Well lol, you still have to play it atm :p.

On my server I swear it's more void star than anything for some reason. xD

Edited by Caeliux

I will grant you though, people seem to be nice so far.

Republic play better as a team I have noticed, since odds are against the Republic all people know that hard work pays off.

Then again there is days where people play lazy, so it does vary. :)

Every time I'm on my trooper pvping, I always cry a bit inside when I get huttball. Though, the split between pub and imps on Wound in the Force seems fairly even (like 40/60, maybe more) compared to the severe lack of pubs on other servers. Though, the pubs on my server seem to have a different active time than the imps on the server. The imps seem to be most active early morning and late night, while the pubs seem to be more active mid-day.

(Yes, I'm making up a statistic without data to back it up and sweeping generalizations about my and other servers based on small percentages of forum posts that I read about faction balances.)

Republic play better as a team I have noticed, since odds are against the Republic all people know that hard work pays off.

Then again there is days where people play lazy, so it does vary. :)

Eh, I had a horrible night last night. Very little coordination and communication, lost all my matches (10-49 tier).

I was also very off in my game, so wasn't doing as well as I should.

Also, I will sometimes magically get Republic vs. Republic Huttballs. There was one night a couple of weeks ago, where Empire just refused to queue (mainly because we had been kicking their *** all night). So it was 2 solid hours of same faction Huttball and me coming to the realization that all Vanguards are ******es.

(I play a Vanguard.)

Eh, I had a horrible night last night. Very little coordination and communication, lost all my matches (10-49 tier).

I was also very off in my game, so wasn't doing as well as I should.

Also, I will sometimes magically get Republic vs. Republic Huttballs. There was one night a couple of weeks ago, where Empire just refused to queue (mainly because we had been kicking their *** all night). So it was 2 solid hours of same faction Huttball and me coming to the realization that all Vanguards are ******es.

(I play a Vanguard.)

But with the * blocking out the expletive... I can't see what you meant to say about Vanguards.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.