1.1.2 patch - how would you rate the watchman love ?

Trimsic

Honestly speaking, I can hardly feel the effects of the watchman love that came with this 1.1.2 patch:

- now increase dot damage by 15% (instead of 6%)

- now increase critical chance of dot damage by 15% (bug fix, not a love) when 5/5 in Juyo form

I'll check in PvE the next two days if I can notice any real difference. But yesterday in PvP I had the feeling that I dealt a bit less damage than before the patch. Just to make sure: the dot effects are still considered as a force skill and still deal elemental damage, right ?

Any other feedback about this change ?

Still rocking in hard modes and nightmare ops. Burn crits look to be critting higher, and it feels a lot smoother to play. Responsiveness is great, ability stuttering is gone, and the "double swing" on some abilities is gone.

The new UI though, *facedesk*

Still rocking in hard modes and nightmare ops. Burn crits look to be critting higher, and it feels a lot smoother to play. Responsiveness is great, ability stuttering is gone, and the "double swing" on some abilities is gone.

Oh God, the new UI...

... with this 1.1.2 patch:

Any other feedback about this change ?

I'd give it a 2 on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the highest. Zero difference in dps and the UI is, and I am not sure how they managed to do this, worse!

The only reason I'm giving them a 2 is for effort.

Best fix for us would be to add macros. Then they might not suck as hard as they do and their "theory-based" dps might actually come to light.

I did all my pve daillies yesterday and definatelly for pve seems to be much better specially for the low grade mobs since my combat rotation i tend to put my 3 stacks of dots immediatelly after os so the crits help me a lot

For pvp have no comment yet

TBH, I was scared when I read the initial responses to our changes while I was at work yesterday, but I reminded myself that a lot of people really overreact on these forums.

When I got home I was relieved to discover that the buff that many were saying was a nerf was really not much of a change at all. I really didn't notice any difference at all, (but who can tell without a damage meter: hint hint, developers) except when popping Zen. *That* seems to be buffed.

Watchman+Zen+Overload Sabre=Angel of Death

The UI is not an improvement over the old system (which in turn was not an improvement over the previous system), mostly because it seems "slow" or "off" a little. It seems like I can actually push a button before the waterfall animation says I should, which sort of defeats the purpose, IMO.

The allegations of "ZOMG GOING BLIND AND HAVING SEIZURES" are really, really overblown.

I actually find my opponents were dying a little faster than usual after the patch. Whether that's from a buff, my own improvement, or easy opponents is anyone's guess. I will say that their hp seems to drop quicker when popping zen with all DoTs on than before. *shrug* Either way, loving my class.

Ilum smashing the front daily is messed, though. :(

PVP wise it's definitely a nerf. Not a huge one but noticable. Haven't done PVE yet on my Sentinel.

I don't really notice anything with the UI. What's different about it? I remember the last patch the abilities would be weirdly greyed out and what not, that was worse.

Responsiveness seems fine, had no issues with ability delay yesterday.

I see a 1% decrease in dot crits, a 25% decrease in non-crits vs prepatch. not happy. this is a 0/10 a "buff" should not be purely a decrease in damage.

they should really make the ui changes options in the preferences so we can choose the one that we want.

Spent last night in 16 man Nightmare Eternity Vault. Ran dailies today.

Still feels great. Smooth, abilities activate on time, no stuttering at all (for me, anyway).

I also take back my *facedesk* about the UI. I like it now that I've gotten used to it. Much easier to watch for the flash, knowing my timings, and know what is up. Makes the priority "rotation" that much easier to fire off.

Since we don't have meters I used the very crude EliteMobHP/TimeToKill formula over several kills, and I don't see any huge difference either way in DPS.

Overall, I'll take it.

And I got my Rakata OH last night. With the fixed stats now it is niiiiice.

I still notice the double swing heavily on force sweep and leg slash, ESPECIALLY leg slash. this is a great ability in pvp and it's so stressful trying to use it because most of the time it gets stuck in a loop doing the first part of the animation and then resetting, but if you only hit the ability once to make sure it doesn't happen, the guy might be just out of range for it while you're chasing him trying to use it or something, and it's just not practical, I need to be able to spam it and make sure it goes off but it just..doesn't.