Something you don't see often. "Thank you Bioware"

GriffJ

Thank you Bioware for fixing these two annoyances I had with SWTOR..:

•If Sprint was active when a player died, it now remains active when the player is revived.

Obvious reason why....

•It is no longer possible to purchase items while holding down the Shift, Alt, or Ctrl keys.

How many credits I've wasted accidently CTRL+RightClick, instead of LeftClick, when I just wanted to see what an item looked like.

Edited by GriffJ

Thank you Bioware for fixing these two annoyances I had with SWTOR..:

•If Sprint was active when a player died, it now remains active when the player is revived.

Obvious reason why....

•It is no longer possible to purchase items while holding down the Shift, Alt, or Ctrl keys.

How many credits I've wasted accidently CTRL+RightClick, instead of LeftClick, when I just wanted to see what an item looked like.

Honestly I don't see why they even have sprint as an ability.

The sprint speed should be your actual normal run speed. The concept of having an ability to "walk" faster is ridiculous.

Just about as ridiculous as it is to have a "walk" speed. No one uses walk. Take walk out, move the default "run" speed to walk and move the sprint speed to default run.

As for the 2nd "function" it wasn't really needed, there are plenty more things that need to be fixed rather than worry about idiots "accidentally" buying things they intended to link or preview.

Well done! Yes thanks are due for a good patch with several small but important improvements, also I don't want to jinx myself but I think Ive seen a performance increase too.

Ps. Walking is good in RP Environments among other things, not everyone plays the same way!

The sprint speed should be your actual normal run speed. The concept of having an ability to "walk" faster is ridiculous.

Just about as ridiculous as it is to have a "walk" speed. No one uses walk. Take walk out, move the default "run" speed to walk and move the sprint speed to default run.

As for the 2nd "function" it wasn't really needed, there are plenty more things that need to be fixed rather than worry about idiots "accidentally" buying things they intended to link or preview.

I agree with the comment about Sprint but you are WAY off with the 2nd

This was something that needed to be fixed and the fact that Bioware backlogged with restoration requests because of this issue and the requests can take up to 3 weeks to get addressed therefore the fix will help take some strain off of Bioware and allow them to focus on the rest.

Wow.

The reason sprint is an ability, is because it allows players to move faster while out of combat. When in combat, you are essentially gettiing a movement speed debuff. Hitboxes in turn can be smaller, making melee game play tighter, while not making your character always feel like molasses.

Dont know about you guys, but i just bought item accidentally by pressing ctrl + click, and when i died with sprint on i didnt have it when i ressed again.

Its odd that when these problems get fixed they just come back.

I just died, and sprint was still on.

I just CTRL+RightClicked on a vendor and did not purchase the item.

Trolling?

The thanks they get = subscription to game

Shouldn't have to thank them for fixing things they didn't get right to begin with.

Also, in the grand scheme of things I would reserve any 'thank you' for when they fix major bugs and QoL issues, not small bells and whistles that have very little impact.