LFG Q's will be implemented.

Remidi

Not everyone likes to make alts. Not everyone likes to do 4mans. What kind of reply is this? Sorry I do not want level 50's plowing me through low level FP's, but I guess thats ok in your eyes.

So again how would a Q affect you in a negative way?

Is this forum filled with anti-change trolls?

I am done with this post as I have things to do. I just dont get these forums. We want this game to succeed, but most of the replies are against any kind of change. It's as if they do not want more added to the game because that makes them have to do more to be better.

Unfortunately, everyone seems to think they know what's best. So, there's very little in healthy discussion on these forums.

or right now in the who menu you can tag yourself LFG add commments - like the quest/Fp/raid ect.

and you can type in LFg and it will come back with all the people that have tag themself LFG and you can read there comments if the lists there raid/quest/Fp there looking for

its amazing the tool is already there in the game , but why know one uses or knows about it is driving me crazy , it makes no sense .

LOL

Have you actually used/relied upon this tool? I have, and let me tell you how many times it has aided in forming a group for me.... ZERO! I flag myself 90% of the time and add the necessary comments... NO ONE COMES A CALLING.

If a tool is not used, it is a useless tool!!

[quote name='Remidi']Ok since you do not understand english I will type in caps. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH PEOPLE ON SOME SERVERS FOR YOUR IDEA/CURRENT TOOL TO WORK. You are saying having a LFG Q is like god mode now as well. It's not about being "easy" it's about I don't want to spend hours spamming chat. I want to join a Q and continue my journey. If you are against that then don't use it. Like most people against anything that WoW had I am sure you are unskilled player as well. It's as if only bad players are against this and any kind of change. There needs to be merges or cross server LFG Q's asap. New players have it the worse. There is a reason WoW and may other games implemented it. Stop hating on stuff because WoW had it, there is a reason why that game has lasted this long.[/QUOTE] yup i forgot your stuck on that server the frist one you pick your stuck to . if your on a server with no people why stay there ? i know you done waht to start over on a server with more people i get that but sometimes life sucks in the time all these people moan about there low server they could have a mid level toon on a bigger server the game is super easy to level fast on . oh BTW i never played WOW - only EQ- vangaurd-and COH all didnt have a auto group when they started but yet have/had low servers also , VAngaurd was crazy sorta like how the severs here are mega full and some with like no one , so i moved to a high pop one. samething in SWTOR i did to but whatever i dont care anymore good luck all i hope it works out for wahtever thing you think will save this issue

I’m amazed at the people who are scoffing at the notion that fully functional LFG tool can actually help people save time. I remember when I dinged 50 in Rift I was able to run dungeons with ease anytime I wanted to. That has not been the case in SWTOR.

If it’s hard to get groups for lvl 50 flashpoints, people are going to stop playing the game. Its as simple as that.

Yes, I’m sure there are some alpha dogs out there who will spend 15 minutes pinging random people in the fleet and spamming General to get people. But most people will prefer the simplicity of a LFG tool.

Also, one advantage a real LFG tool has over all the methods described above (including the crappy LFG tag in the who tool), is that a real LFG tool could group people from different planets.

Edited by bchorn

Unfortunately, everyone seems to think they know what's best. So, there's very little in healthy discussion on these forums.

The difference is... This is really a no-brainer. It's an expected feature in new mmos of this type.

It's the equivalent of being against air conditioning in cars. After all, if drivers weren't so lazy they'd just roll the window down manually and drive really fast instead.

yup i forgot your stuck on that server the frist one you pick your stuck to .

if your on a server with no people why stay there ? i know you done waht to start over on a server with more people i get that but sometimes life sucks in the time all these people moan about there low server they could have a mid level toon on a bigger server

the game is super easy to level fast on .

oh BTW i never played WOW - only EQ- vangaurd-and COH all didnt have a auto group when they started but yet have/had low servers also , VAngaurd was crazy sorta like how the severs here are mega full and some with like no one , so i moved to a high pop one. samething in SWTOR i did to

but whatever i dont care anymore good luck all i hope it works out for wahtever thing you think will save this issue

So the answer is take my toon that is almost BIS Pve, and Pvp and stop playing him. Yea that makes so much sense. You should work for Bioware on Swotr....

Seriously what the hell kind of reply is this.

LOL

Have you actually used/relied upon this tool? I have, and let me tell you how many times it has aided in forming a group for me.... ZERO! I flag myself 90% of the time and add the necessary comments... NO ONE COMES A CALLING.

If a tool is not used, it is a useless tool!!

i know thats why i was trying to get the word out for people to use it

i Know on the imp side ther ecan be 200 players but no one uses the tool , thats the players fault be it lazy or not knowing

i was hoping it was the not knowing part but i think i was wrong people are just lazy and want there groups made for them which is fine will it kill the game no will it hurt the socail part of it ya a liitle bit for some .

to each there own

Yes we know for the one billionth time. Guess what..no one uses it. Why are you against convenience? This is a video game where we are suppose to have fun. LFG for hours is not fun. It's even worse on low level alts.

The game provides 1 click access to add people to your friends list. If you haven't accrued a healthy list of people by the time you're 50, you shouldn't be playing an MMO, let alone running groups. Convenience is not always a good thing. Laziness trickles down, and so does being an anonymous D-bag.

Edited by mattdell

i know thats why i was trying to get the word out for people to use it

i Know on the imp side ther ecan be 200 players but no one uses the tool , thats the players fault be it lazy or not knowing

i was hoping it was the not knowing part but i think i was wrong people are just lazy and want there groups made for them which is fine will it kill the game no will it hurt the socail part of it ya a liitle bit for some .

to each there own

Lets all stand on the fleet and wait for a group for hours. The LFG tool does not work on different planets.....

So the answer is take my toon that is almost BIS Pve, and Pvp and stop playing him. Yea that makes so much sense. You should work for Bioware on Swotr....

Seriously what the hell kind of reply is this.

wow how did you get so far with no one on your server to group with or pvp with so little people?

thats a real question not sarcrasm .

Edited by DarthPAWS

The game provides 1 click access to add people to your friends list. If you haven't accrued a healthy list of people by the time you're 50, you shouldn't be playing an MMO, let alone running groups. Convenience is not always a good thing.

I have over 20 people on my Flist. I lead PvP groups, I clear NM content. I know many people on my server.

Just like any other MMO, not everyone likes alts, not everyone wants to run low levels through dungeons(I dont want them to).

Who are you to tell anyone they should not be playing a video game.

wow how did you get so far with no one on your server to group with or pvp with so little people?

thats a real question not sarcrasm .

Ok so I guess this will be the new reply to everything.

"So far" .....

NM content is easy with people who have raided in previous games. Not everyone likes to make alts, or run 4mans. It's as simple as that.

PvP requires you to...Q!!!!! Holy crap a Q system thats not ruining the PvP community!!! WoW!!!!!1111!!!!

IMO the PvP ommunity is bigger than the PvE community and that uses a Q.

Edited by Remidi

Or you know... they can join modern MMOs and have a decent lfg tool that works.

They have a decent LFG tool, it just doesn't work because no one uses it. I'm sorry that you hate being social in an mmo, but thats a "you" problem, not a problem with the game itself.