Thanks for balancing:)

Vsagoulis

Thanks for the updates BW :) now 40+ level operatives do around 150k-200k damage and 26level Sorc does 250k+

Very balanced game, now, like in every lame mmo, Sorcs are powning and you got what you want, congratulations:)

inb4 sorcssaying game is fine now, yes it always is when you pown everyone

inb4 l2p, i am a fair player i still do great, even after the nerfs

oh i'm sorry, what was that? sorc qqn' that they cant win 5vs1? nerf all classes so 1 sorc can win a warzone alone!!!

edit: "pown" is sarcastic, used by QQers in this forum and the nerf went through. i didnt think the level is so low that i had to explain that. kkthnksbai

Edited by Vsagoulis

AoE classes = high amount damage, low kill count. Nukers = low total damage, high kills count.

Bioware wasn't smart enough to add finishing blows stats so everyone could see their actual effectiveness rather when meaningless total damage count.

Edited by Pashgan

Lol, also the epic use of the damage scoreboard to determine a classes effectiveness. Yup, I can pull 400k easy all day on my assassin or gunslinger if I just AoE or Dot people all day. Or I can pull 150-300k single target in different setup and actually kill people....like sorcs....all day.

AoE classes = high amount damage, low kill count. Nukers = low total damage, high kills count.

Bioware wasn't smart enough to add finishing blows stats so everyone could see their actual effectiveness rather when meaningless total damage count.

There is a killing blow stat in warzones. If you hover over your kill number it shows it in the details, it's just not prominently displayed.

This.

Thanks for the updates BW :) now 40+ level operatives do around 150k-200k damage and 26level Sorc does 250k+

Very balanced game, now, like in every lame mmo, Sorcs are powning and you got what you want, congratulations:)

oh i'm sorry, what was that? sorc qqn' that they cant win 5vs1? nerf all classes so 1 sorc can win a warzone alone!!!

Thanks man! Being a Sorc is awesome, I love owning face with my GG mode faceroll class.

Ah the sweet taste of tears. :)

/hugs!

Thanks man! Being a Sorc is awesome, I love owning face with my GG mode faceroll class.

Ah the sweet taste of tears. :)

/hugs!

dude, i know, that;s my point, nerfed thanks to QQrs like you, now you happy u win cause classes are made to not be able to win you, be proud :)

hugs back! *

^ Poster isn't smart enough to find the killing blow stat.

edit: "pown" is sarcastic, used by QQers in this forum and the nerf went through. i didnt think the level is so low that i had to explain that. kkthnksbai

My main is an op and my alt is a sage.

You shouldnt be taken seriously.