Top Ranked Merc Gameplay

MrTerrito

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can rest easy tonight knowing your teammates got bursted down in a non-PvE scenario but you still had less heat build up then Territo.

lol burrito bro... wow.

Come on wound in the force =) Drthballz will show you how to play. No i didnt play beta. However i guarentee a thorough lesson on how to play a merc.

and one of the top ranked Mercenaries

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

day is made, thanks bud haven't seen somebody as retarded as you post on the forums in quite awhile

oh wait, i did you and the guy posting about removing interrupts from the game fall into the same category of skill

Well i played the video in the back ground while browsing the site, and clicked back and forth waiting to see the ELITE part, scrolled to the end,

Saw that your 5 man grp was starting to wipe.... lvl 50s in a lvl 47 area.....once you knew that you guys were done for, you solo queued for a warzone...once 3 of your teammates died you entered the warzone so you wouldnt die lol....

this is far from ELITE pvp, and your play is frowned upon...in other words your a P***y that is afraid of dying in a video game lol

Well i played the video in the back ground while browsing the site, and clicked back and forth waiting to see the ELITE part, scrolled to the end,

Saw that your 5 man grp was starting to wipe.... lvl 50s in a lvl 47 area.....once you knew that you guys were done for, you solo queued for a warzone...once 3 of your teammates died you entered the warzone so you wouldnt die lol....

this is far from ELITE pvp, and your play is frowned upon...in other words your a P***y that is afraid of dying in a video game lol

Thank you for your summary so I don't have to waste time watching a POS video =)

guys, admit it. we are jealous of the burrito.

so stop it with the "accusatiusations" of his inability to play, spell, or rank things.

p.s. the rankings for all servers is/are out and I was shocked to see I was the top healing merc!

list:

1. me

2. some dude who plays a girl

3. a lexus seat cover (they make quality products so easy to see how they made top 3)

4. various adult products

5. burritoface

^ compiled by a scientician imo

guys, admit it. we are jealous of the burrito.

so stop it with the "accusatiusations" of his inability to play, spell, or rank things.

p.s. the rankings for all servers is/are out and I was shocked to see I was the top healing merc!

list:

1. me

2. some dude who plays a girl

3. a lexus seat cover (they make quality products so easy to see how they made top 3)4. various adult products

5. burritoface

^ compiled by a scientician imo

haha!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.