Annihilation DPS all Jacked up now

SuperQ

Yea I cannot figure it out either. It suppose to increase crit dmg by 30%. And yet my crit dmg has gone down. Even with using a Rakata surge adrenal and a power relic to boost dmg on the crit it still crits for less than 1600 (1594 to be exact) and pre-patch it was easy to break 1600 crits in PvE using the same rotation.

They did nerf the adrenal and rakata stim. dunno the exact numbers since i still use hyper-battle, but the ones they compared the stats too aren't even implemented items lol.

Btw doesn't the surge adrenal put you over cap? Even with the nerf.

Edited by ShiroRX

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude you're totally missing the point. We know the talent was broken to begin with, but the fact is, the PATCH NOTES SAY IT IS A DPS INCREASE and we are seeing A DPS DECREASE.

And you have a Log file with a calculation? This is only you're meaning an not a objective reason.

Edited by Leonalis

They did nerf the adrenal and rakata stim. dunno the exact numbers since i still use hyper-battle, but the ones they compared the stats too aren't even implemented items lol.

Yea, it is hard to judge especially since the display is bugged for the rakata adrenal/stim and still shows regular values. But even with the decrease to the adrenal/stim and the supposed increased to our dps, I would assume the dmg should be the same.

And you have a Log file with a calculation? This is only you're meaning an not a objective reason.

You're fighting a battle outside your native language and you're losing badly, you just don't realize it.

1. he records his numbers prior to change.

2. he records his numbers after change.

3. profit.

Edited by ShiroRX

They better do something about this in a hotfix tomorrow or I cba anymore. Been waiting 10+ days for my item restoration and now im being lied to and my class is getting nerfed while other classes that are clearly out of balance stay as they are. Keep this up BW see where it goes ;)

Yea, it is hard to judge especially since the display is bugged for the rakata adrenal/stim and still shows regular values. But even with the decrease to the adrenal/stim and the supposed increased to our dps, I would assume the dmg should be the same.

DH has the updated numbers it seems. The surge adrenal is down from 565 to 475, equal to the Energized one.

So using that the Rakata Might Stim goes from 136/56 to 112/46. The Exotech stims and adrenals are actually stronger now, and tradeable. The problem is you'd pay crazy amounts to keep yourself in them.

Edited by ShiroRX

DH has the updated numbers it seems. The surge adrenal is down from 565 to 475, equal to the Energized one.

So using that the Rakata Might Stim goes from 136/56 to 112/46. The Exotech stims and adrenals are actually stronger now, and tradeable. The problem is you'd pay crazy amounts to keep yourself in them.

Yea i should have tested the numbers without the stim/adrenal, just so used to using it along with self buff.

So by loosing 24 str and 10 power = loosing over 100 dmg per tick on dots?

Those numbers were tested using a champion pvp belt, and the numbers i tested today is using a belt i picked up that netted me 18 str and 28 surge, so that almost balances out the loss of the said rakata stim/adrenal.

Edited by Mimnock

Yea i should have tested the numbers without the stim/adrenal, just so used to using it along with self buff.

So by loosing 24 str and 10 power = loosing over 100 dmg per tick on dots?

Those numbers were tested using a champion pvp belt, and the numbers i tested today is using a belt i picked up that netted me 18 str and 28 surge, so that almost balances out the loss of the said rakata stim/adrenal.

My other question then is whether surge cap takes talents into account. If you could actually go 230% with dots w/ adrenal and not just hard cap at 200%.

Edited by ShiroRX

marauder sucks... im starting to become totally disillusioned with the class. peopel say nah they're fine, l2p nub. whatever. this class is totally irrelevant. i called in sick today and now i feel like going into work.

no, it's pretty much l2p. i've had zero problem with my marauder pre and post patch. ran a few warzones this morning, was top 3 in damage each match.

Bit offtopic but

-1 subscriber, to hell with companies which lie to its customers.

Cya in Dark Millenium.

Peace

I guess we won't be seeing you ever again

http://zcint.co.uk/article/thq-seeking-partner-for-warhammer-40000-mmo

What's Dark Millenium? Sounds like a plug for a game no one heard of.

Regardless, I wish the Sentinel page was as active as this one.

It's THE game almost everybody is waiting for. except for SW fanbois

Edited by Jabtangs

this on top of all the other stuff that's wrong, slow animations, wins not counting in wz's, the mess that is world pvp, the auction house being all jacked up, the crazy rgn pvp loot system they had, then decided to switch to total tokens, well what about all the bags I opened in the past and got nothing from? going to give me 7 tokens for those? I think not. It's just like it's all piling on to crate a not good feeling.

add to all this that mele are getting shafted and nerfed , and ranged are still OP with no "fix" in sight. It's the elephant that broke the camels back, lets not even joke and say it's a straw.

Being made by a studio with only two previous games (one being the sequel to the other), in this MMO climate, I wouldn't put money on it.

then why did you put money in mmo funded by EA where this is their second one and the first one went boom?

If you never heard of warhammer then lets stop the talk here. that post was to make fun of him since the future of DMO is so... dark

I have noticed a drop in dps... it is not game breaking but it is a drop.

I am just wondering why every nerf to a class has been to melee and nothing to ranged.

I think this is one of the overall problems in most MMOs. There is typically no disadvantage to playing a ranged class. You are a 360 degree tab targeting turret with an extreme distance advantage, an equal amount of CC, and you do the same or more damage as melee players while many times putting obstacles or terrain between your opponents. We can go ahead and add healing and damage shields in this game for the most complained about classes.

What reason is there to play melee really other than aesthetics and gimping yourself? A good melee player is a great ranged player. A great melee player is unstoppable as ranged.

It comes down to this: At their ideal distance, ranged players can hit melee players, and the melee can't hit the ranged. At their ideal distance, melee players can hit ranged players, and ranged can hit the melee with no penalty. The only way this will ever change is if ranged get a severe to-hit penalty when melee are in that 1-10m range where melee are effective. Otherwise, if you want to play a melee character in pvp, you are gimping yourself because you would do better ranged.

This class will be considerably more powerful in a Ranked situation than Commando/Mercs and Sorcs/Sages. Pugs always favor ranged.

With constant healer support and essentially an unstoppable dps rotation (something mercs/sorcs don't have. mercs can be shut down with 1 reliable interrupt) our value is upped considerably.

And to Warhammer person. Yes I've heard of Warhammer, I played the first mmo. The point being made is that Bioware was at least knocking balls out of the park rpg wise for over a decade before they started on swtor. Vigil has darksiders, that's it.

This is one of those rare occasions where I get to say "I told you so", but it doesn't make me feel good afterwards.

I said this in two other threads and proved this easily with basic algebra.

I knew that they would make make Bleedout additive with surge and not multiplicative.

But everyone said "Oh no, you're wrong, the devs said it it would be a buff. They wouldn't lie to us"

Maybe they will buff Hemo to 20%, that would give us the actual "slight DPS increase" they said we would get.

I also really hope they don't come out with some dev response saying that that this is a DPS increase according to the old system IF it had worked as intended in the first place.

You cannot compare our current DPS to a theoretical DPS we never had.

edit: swapped bleedout and hemo, my bad.

Edited by KazDvs

I also really hope they don't come out with some dev response saying that that this is a DPS increase according to the old system IF it had worked as intended in the first place.

You cannot compare our current DPS to a theoretical DPS we never had.

edit: swapped bleedout and hemo, my bad.

if they say this I WILL UNSUBSCRIBE, serious, no joke. I have been a major supporter of this game for years, look at my join date. I have brought over 10 people to this game, stood in line at gamestop telling people to get it, it will be worth it, but if they pull this crap, the gloves are off.