What's your Agent's name?

Shotgonius

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castellia Drogunis

No title. I'm a ghost, so why would I go by anything other than a name. If I could, I'd use a pseudonym, but alas that option doesn't exist. As it stands, I'm not sure why everyone I come across knows I'm an agent.

I tend not to use titles for about the same reasons. Seeing people walking around with "the Double Agent" might be the most immersion breaking for me.

my Operative => Bryden Zildrohar

my Sniper => Ci'rhana

Mine is named "Veteran", of the "Cirdan" (Tolkien reference) legacy.

I don't mind titles, as long as they aren't overly long. "the Double Agent" is an example of one I'd never use, because it's obnoxiously long. I believe I'm using the "Duelist" prefix. My Consular just uses the "Master" prefix.

But yeah, I laugh when I'm on my Jedi Shadow and see people walking around with "RIDER OF THE MAELSTROM" or "MENDER OF THE RIFT" after not only their name, but their legacy surname as well. Or when I'm at the Imp Fleet, and see BH's with that ridiculously long Great Hunt one.

I think "Duelist Veteran Cirdan" has enough flavour, without filling some other user's screen with gobbledygook.

Edited by ShakesMcQueen

Agent Rennselaer

pronounced WREN-sah-LEER

Small town in northern Indiana with an exit sign off I-65 on the way from Indy to Chicago.

Named after the town's founder James Van Rennselaer in 1844. As a kid I always thought the name sounded cool and unique.