Warzone Tricks, Hints, and Tips

Delavager

Here's a big, but simple one, for Voidstar:

If the attackers manage to extend one bridge, keep an eye out for a stealther trying to ninja cap the door on the side that hasn't had the bridge extended.

This.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good tips in this thread! I applaud.

Two things from me:

When you cap a turret on civil war try to position yourself behind the turret from enemy. Even if there's a big OHMYGOSHHEISCAPPING light from the sky, people tend not to see it and even if they see it sometimes they are too late to reach you.

On Voidstar when you are opening a bridge position yourself behind the console, near the wall back to the ledge. There's a small chance nobody will notice you and you will be harder to get.

Thanks for all this tips guys I've enjoyed reading them as the 1.2 patch loads (and I sit feeling all important in a starbucks nursing a cup of coffee I probably wont drink because I hate the taste of coffee) I'm not exactly a new player (lvl 25 sent, 24 commando, 20 sage) but I do find myself having the troubles in warzones. the one thing I am wondering (if I missed it and it was answered already excuse my noobness) I have the problem of speed in the zones when targeting and killing a enemy. I use tab and the numbered quick slot keys but it still seems so slow. is there a way to speed it up?

Thanks for all this tips guys I've enjoyed reading them as the 1.2 patch loads (and I sit feeling all important in a starbucks nursing a cup of coffee I probably wont drink because I hate the taste of coffee) I'm not exactly a new player (lvl 25 sent, 24 commando, 20 sage) but I do find myself having the troubles in warzones. the one thing I am wondering (if I missed it and it was answered already excuse my noobness) I have the problem of speed in the zones when targeting and killing a enemy. I use tab and the numbered quick slot keys but it still seems so slow. is there a way to speed it up?

I use the tab targeting as well, but there is also an option in preferences that you can check. It makes you auto target nearest enemy when you cast an attack, such as lightning or tracer missle or whatever.

That way if you want to attack the next target as soon as first dies just hit your attack again. Pretty sure it doesn't work on aoe type attacks or abilities though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.