What do you do in Real Life SWTOR player? And what class did you pick?

JohnExponent

High School History and Geography teacher and part time associate lecturer at a

near by University.

After day after day of all those young impressionable students looking at me for

knowledge, I could only have been one thing. A Vanguard Trooper. Go ahead,

make my day.

;)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cook, but mostly I flirt. I flirt to the point where if I worked in an office I'd be sued for sexual harassment. I love my job. I have a sorcerer, sentinal, gunslinger, commando, marauder, and a newly made agent sniper. Yes I play all these classes. Depending on my mood and how much I've been drinking Edited by Jaxsabre
forgot to add my class

Sorc / Merc level 50

I am unemployed and lived on benefits for the last 13 years never worked a day in my life. Dropped out of school at 8 aswell.

Yes I am a Sorc and Merc because I can use 1 button and I find it the easiest to play because I struggle with classes with more than one button.

I am uneducated.

University student studying music, I create and perform sound waves.

I play a Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Server: Ahto City) because not only was was Boba Fett one of my favourites but also because I met Jeremy Bulloch in (London) 2007 and had him sign my L.E. Master Replica Boba Fett helmet which is sat on my desk right next to me.

I am a Radio Morning Show DJ and I play a light side Sith Inquisitor-Sorcerer Because in real life I shoot lighting from my hands and eyes when an intern or "apprentice" as I call them, fails me.

Also because like in real life, I have to seem one way while really being another way.

I think I just had an epiphany!

Mother of two Special needs Kids.

Sage: I would heal the world if I could

^ Love this.

Nursing student.

I play a Sith Sorceress, Corruption. I wish I had 'Purge' and 'Innervate' IRL :p

EDIT: Forgot to put 'why'. Because I wanted to play a Twi'lek and all my friends were Sith. I only had one option - but I'm really enjoying it!

Edited by Mudmink

Guitarist/E-Cellist, industrial metal. Play Sith Warrior because there I found the perfect melding of character model and Mark Bazeley's profound baritone and voice acting. It's magical coming out of that Red Sith's face. I play Marauder because I enjoy it's particular challenges.

I am a LAN Administrator for Northern Lights College.

I picked Light Jedi Knight over to Sentinel. Gotta start somewhere. I will likely roll multiple chars. Next will be a Trooper or a Smuggler just because I like to try and stay on the side of "good". Inevitably though, I will roll a Dark Side char (likely bounty hunter) just to experience more story line.

I am an Executive Assistant to the President of a medium size multinational, corporation.

I'm playing a Jedi Knight (Sentinel), a Smuggler (aim to go Gunslinger) and a Sith Warrior (which I haven't leveled yet)

I picked the first two since I played a Smuggler in my cousin's SW campaign (yes the WEG's one) as a little kid and I always wanted to play a Jedi but couldn't as he ran a very tight Rebellion campaign. The Sith is because many of my friends are rolling on the Imperial side.