Getting imperial uniforms?

Sky_walkerPL

Here's a new uniform for you: The Prototype Salus Corporation Rigorcord Cuirass. It's a blue quality, level 50 chest piece. And the unique thing about it is the entire jacket is purple.

Here it is on Torhead: http://www.torhead.com/item/9dE9uwZ/rigorcord-cuirass

I found it before I hit 50, so I'm not sure where I got it. Torhead indicates it drops from a strong mob on Belsavis. However, I may have received it from a Treasure Hunting mission.

Edited by Rabid-Wookiee

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to recreate the last outfit from the Imperial Agent progression video-- so far I've had no luck finding the pieces. The helmet looks sooo ******.

Any help would be hot!

The RD-07A Vendetta set (http://www.torhead.com/item/8lMoakB/rd-07a-vendetta-jacket) looks very similar to this, though the clothing underneath is grey instead of white. It's apparently a world drop, probably on Belsavis. I found mine on the GTN; I've seen a couple go up, so your best bet may just be to keep an eye on that.

Haven't seen anything that looks EXACTLY like it, though, with white under-clothing and all, and obviously the helmet's nowhere near the same. Judging by the icons, the TD-06B Eliminator Headgear or TH-16A Master Medic Headgear might have that appearance, but the set's matching chestpiece isn't the same.

Edited by sunwise

• 5 weeks later...
Does anyone have a confirmed location for the "Schematic: Hooligan's Jacket" I have heard a few things from UT missions to FP's to Foobba, and have yet gotten it. If you know please POST! Thanks Great thread by the way

Does anyone have a confirmed location for the "Schematic: Hooligan's Jacket" I have heard a few things from UT missions to FP's to Foobba, and have yet gotten it. If you know please POST! Thanks Great thread by the way

My armortech has all 3 hooligan piece schematics, Im sure I got em all from running level appropriate UWT missions. Although some I probably got from the GTN... I still think certain schems are weighted more to one or the other faction. Ive seen a hell of alot of Imp only schems on the Rep GTN and vice versa on the Imp GTN. Probably some idea they had for getting the Hutt GTN going, which obviously didnt work.

Im constantly checking both fleets GTN's for schematics and slowly filling out my oranges.

• 4 weeks later...

does anyone know where and how to get the white imperial officer uniform, the Plasteel Battle Jacket?

please help, ive been searching forever. torhead says its a reward from Zero Protocol. i did that quest but i got enhancements instead :mad:

if anyone knows, let me know asap :D

Nice list. It's very strange that it is so difficult to preview the appearance of uniforms. The icons are usually misleading. They obviously have the ability to display a uniform on a character, so it must be a decision to make it difficult. I've bought numerous items only to find I don't like the appearance. So, I stopped buying.

• 2 weeks later...
I also have a green "MarTech Rigorcord Cuirass" that has the appearance of a White w/gold braid version of the Moffs Uniform. Not much use since it's not moddable though.

This is my white Systech Rigorcord Cuirass. It matches your description of the gold braid but otherwise like the Moff's Uniform. Still looking for moddable version.

Mr Robot says the "Systech" bit is randomised and the rest is just a variant of the Rigorcord Cuirass.

Edited by svartalfimposter

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So far, of all the uniforms I've seen, there is only one that I haven't seen any info on in this thread. (It also happens to be the only one I'd like :( )

It's the uniform shown in the character creation screen for Imperial Agents.

http://i.imgur.com/Sp7hc.jpg

It is also on the officers in the Black Hole area on Corellia.

http://i.imgur.com/rGdtq.jpg

Thats the armor I want too :D

It was in-game in beta as a level 20ish suit of armor from the PvP vendor. Unfortunately during one of the patches they removed along with plenty of other suits such as the imperial field uniforms, and a bunch of social items.

They've been reintroducing them slowly though, like the pilot suits have been put back. Just waiting for the rest, maybe in the cartel shop?

I saw something similar, though perhaps not exact, that you can select from the Heroic 4 First Commando's Call quest in the Shrine of Healing on Voss (http://db.darthhater.com/quests/2698/%5Bheroic_4%5D_the_first_commandos_call/).

There are three versions for Imperial Agents, and the Plastoid Combat Suit seemed closest. I could not find any screenshots, but it might be worth a try.

Edited by Oratio

• 11 months later...

2013 Imperial Officers Uniforms I Have So Far

Purple Imperial Officer Jackets

Hammer Lookout - Hat - Chest - Legs - Rifle | Boots - Belt - Hat - Found On Balmorra Vendors

Gray Imperial Officer Jackets

Gray Imperial Jackets On Voss - 2 Must pick 1 - Gray Jacket With Gray Trims - Light Gray Jacket Red Trims

Gray Low Officer Jacket - Balmorra - Toxic Bombs Heroic | CHEST | - Comrads In arms Heroic | Pants |

White Uniforms - Moff's - Commanders

White Commander Uniform - Heroic Nar Shaddaa Forgot Name - All White Certain Gray Parts

XENOTECH Enforcer - Heard It Dropped From Kragga - Also Drops From Malgus - False Emperor - White Jacket - Moff Red Trimming

Combat Ultramesh - White Jacket White Trimming - UNKNOWN DROP

Cuirasses - UNKNOWN DROP - All Purple Jacket Moff - White Jacket Yellow Trimming Moff

NOTES: All Listed Hanve Bandoilers With Shoulderguards

MOST Listed Can Be Bought From GTN Large Prices :eek:

Some are modable

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
Help us find Imperial uniforms!

Here is the master list of all imperial uniforms we've discovered so far. Feel free to contribute.

Gray officer & moff uniforms:

1. Hooligan's Jacket - medium armor, flashpoint loot (Athiss (?) ) as well as craftable (armormech, slicing schematic), lvl27, Imperial Agent/Sith Warrior only, orange quality - it's gray captain uniform.

2. Imperial Coordination Prototype Jacket - medium armor, quest reward, no level limitation, orange quality - mirror of Hooligan's Jacket, awarded from [HEROIC 2+] Toxic Bombs quest on Balmorra only for Imperial Agents

3. Battlemaster Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl41, can be mastercrafted - it's gray uniform with red accents worn by moff or one of the officers on Quesh planet storyline. (preview)

4. Tactical Mastery Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl41, can be mastercrafted - mirror of Battlemaster Jacket

5. Hammer Lookout's Jacket - medium armor, flashpoint loot (Hammer Station), lvl17, orange quality - it's gray uniform used by Imperial Intelligence (purple pins).

6. TD-06B Eliminator Jacket - medium armor, craftable (Armormech), lvl47, orange quality - high-ranking officer/chief uniform with red accents (preview)

7. RD-06B Eliminator Jacket - medium armor, random loot, lvl47, orange quality - mirror of TD-06B Eliminator Jacket

8. TD-03A Saboteur Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl19, orange quality - it's gray uniform with purple accents

9. RD-03A Recon Jacket - medium armor, random loot, lvl19, orange quality - mirror of TD-03A Saboteur Jacket, can be found on Balmorra.

10. Rapid-Regen Suit - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl41, can be mastercrafted - it's high-ranking officer gray uniform with gray accents. (preview)

White officer uniforms:

1. Plasteel Battle Jacket - medium armor, random loot, no level limitation, green quality - white armor with black accents

2. Biorestorative Suit - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - white armor with white accents (preview)

3. Bonded Mesh Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - mirror of Biorestorative Suit

4. Combat Ultramesh Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - mirror of Biorestorative Suit

5. Xenotech Enforcers Jacket - medium armor, operations and flashpoints random loot, lvl50, purple quality - white armor with red and black accents (preview)

Special uniforms:

1. Imperial Pilot Jacket - light armor, social vendor, Social III, orange quality - Black pilot uniform sold in fleet by Starship upgrades vendor selling commendations items

2. Imperial Ace Pilot Jacket - medium armor, social vendor, Social IV + lvl35, orange quality - Black pilot uniform sold by Corellia social vendor

3. Imperial Trooper Jacket - light armor, Collector's Edition vendor, lvl29, orange quality - worn by all the troopers, whole set can be bought only by collector's edition owners.

Still looking for:

- Orange-quality white uniform

- Any of Chiss uniforms worn by Chiss officers and soldiers on Hoth

Notes

- Most of these armors can be accessed by Republican players but they WILL change looks in unpredictable way.

- When adding armorings to orange items you may experience a bug where armor value of item isn't changed. Re-logging or re-starting the game solves the problem. It's only visual issue, actual armor value is changed.

- Every single item has whole set to complete. Including pants, hats (note: hats will make your character hair disappear!), gloves, boots.

Special thanks to:

Sylriana, DarthDemens, elaverick, kudesnik, DiLune, Obbu, Fonitrus, Khayoss, Antiqua

and everyone else posting!

I can confirm your info on Imperial Coordination Prototype Jacket is wrong and it does not drop there.

2013 Imperial Officers Uniforms I Have So Far

Purple Imperial Officer Jackets

Hammer Lookout - Hat - Chest - Legs - Rifle | Boots - Belt - Hat - Found On Balmorra Vendors

Gray Imperial Officer Jackets

Gray Imperial Jackets On Voss - 2 Must pick 1 - Gray Jacket With Gray Trims - Light Gray Jacket Red Trims

Gray Low Officer Jacket - Balmorra - Toxic Bombs Heroic | CHEST | - Comrads In arms Heroic | Pants |

White Uniforms - Moff's - Commanders

White Commander Uniform - Heroic Nar Shaddaa Forgot Name - All White Certain Gray Parts

XENOTECH Enforcer - Heard It Dropped From Kragga - Also Drops From Malgus - False Emperor - White Jacket - Moff Red Trimming

Combat Ultramesh - White Jacket White Trimming - UNKNOWN DROP

Cuirasses - UNKNOWN DROP - All Purple Jacket Moff - White Jacket Yellow Trimming Moff

NOTES: All Listed Hanve Bandoilers With Shoulderguards

MOST Listed Can Be Bought From GTN Large Prices :eek:

Some are modable

again that info is wrong.