Getting imperial uniforms?

Sky_walkerPL

White officer uniforms:

2. Biorestorative Suit - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl49, can be mastercrafted - white armor with white accents

Bonded Mesh Jacket and Combat Ultramesh Jacket both have the same graphic. Are lvl 49 crafted by armourmech. Not orange though. I could have sworn there was a white orange jacket, but I might be going crazy. I'll check through my alts lists and see what I can come up with.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a Semi-moddable White Uniform Jacket.

The Xentotech Enforcer's Jacket dropped for me off Karagga in Normal Mode.

The armoring is locked at a 126 (it's an Advanced Patron Armoring 23)

The Mod and Enhancement are swappable though, and hopefully the armoring slot will open up in 1.2

Since there's no screenshot on torhead, I took the liberty of creating one.

1. Hooligan's Jacket - medium armor, flashpoint loot (Athiss (?) ), lvl27, Imperial Agent/Sith Warrior only, orange quality - it's gray captain uniform.

Hooligan's Jacket, Leggins and Headgear is orange (crafted by armormech) set. Hooligan's Prototype orange/blue items are another matter - looks like quest rewards or drop or else.

Edited by Antiqua

Anyone know where to get the leggings for the eliminator jacket? I got some awhile back but can't remember where from. Might have been the gtn but was wondering where they originally come from. I can only find the white set that looks like them and I believe those are on alderaan.

I got the hat, jacket, and pants off the gtn. I was just watching for it for a couple weeks. I'm not high enough to wear it yet but I've got it in the hold ready for when that day comes.

The schematics for the Hooligan set are proving to be far far more illusive. I've been watching the gtn for a while now with only the pant schematics to show for it.

The schematics for the Hooligan set are proving to be far far more illusive. I've been watching the gtn for a while now with only the pant schematics to show for it.

I got my from Slicing mission. Although slicing drops mostly Synthweaving, than there's Armormech and finally Cybertech making a chance to obtain one specific schematic very low.

I got my from Slicing mission. Although slicing drops mostly Synthweaving, than there's Armormech and finally Cybertech making a chance to obtain one specific schematic very low.

Yeah, unfortunately 95% of the schematics I get are near worthless Cybertech stuff.

Yea, I'm also sick of getting 20th Grade 2 Shield Generator schematic. >_<

I updated original topic till that point. Including previews of few uniforms.

Special thanks for DarthDemens who provided first preview and a bit of inspiration for further previews (I'll add more preview images as I obtain additional uniforms)

Also worth mentioning, the Coruscant Social armor is the same armor as the Chiss Aristocra robes.

Hm... the one white skirt set Republicans gets? Wasn't it female only?

Very interesting... especially considering the perspective of Legacy races giving us a chance to play Chiss republican aristocrat.... :cool: Sounds very tempting.

Although my character is Empire so... I'm still hoping to find Chiss armor on Empire side :rolleyes:

This is a great thread. I've actually been trying for a couple of weeks to farm the Imperial officer uniforms from Hammer Station and I haven't had any luck yet. Did get the recon jacket on Balmorra, though, off a drop in the "Republic's Last Grasp" heroic. I had to farm that one for a while, too.

8. TD-03A Saboteur Jacket - medium armor, craftable (armormech), lvl19, orange quality - it's gray uniform with purple accents

Though I wish it were, I don't believe it's true that this is craftable. At least, I've never seen a schematic for it, and TORhead doesn't show the existence of one.

Though I wish it were, I don't believe it's true that this is craftable. At least, I've never seen a schematic for it, and TORhead doesn't show the existence of one.

Hm... you might be right.

I just checked my armormech inventory for any parts of TD-03A set, and don't have any, which is odd considering the fact that I got loads of various recipes from GTN and UT missions.

Anyone got it? I wouldn't want to remove it from the list just because either of us have the schematic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
It would be nice if we could add some Imperial Officer caps or hats. I've been looking for one to go with all the great stuff in this thread.

Anyone know of anything else, Imperial cap wise?

The Hooligan's Cap is a craftable officer cap.

It's the only one I've found so far though.

Also: OP, the Xenotech is not a random Op/FP drop. The Xenotech set drops specifically off certain bosses in Karagga's Palace (Normal Mode) only.

Bonethrasher: Gloves

Foreman Crusher: Legs

Fabricator: Boots

Karagga: Chest

Put all together, and you have a decent white moddable uniform.

The Xenotech gloves can also drop from the turret event in HM Kaon, and the belt drops from the bonus boss.