Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk of icecream, I need to go get myself some Half Baked. Those chunks of cookie dough...omg.

Will you be my friend?? That is my all time favorite flavor. Who would Half Baked be? Chocolate and Vanilla, Cookie dough and brownies......Torian maybe? Part of me wants to say Vector...One of those two.

*clears throat*

I'm sorry vector, but i gotta say

theres a little jawa that just brightens my day

You're so eager to please, but so is he

with big yellow eyes that can clearly see

right down into your soul, your very core

it's not that you are becoming a bore

it's not you, it's me, or more so it's him

makes my heart pound like a big ol' stim

whips out a bazooka from under his robe

he leaves em all crying like an interrogation probe

again i'm so very sorry, my dear

but away from blizz, my heart cannot steer.

Okay, sign me up for the Blizz fan club :D

Ladies, and gentlemen pretending to be ladies, which character has more interesting and, uh, sexiest male companions: Inquisitor or Bounty Hunter? Also, who's female voice acting is better when it comes to these two? Edited by Shadenuat

Ladies, and gentlemen pretending to be ladies, which character has more interesting and, uh, sexiest male companions: Inquisitor or Bounty Hunter? Also, who's female voice acting is better when it comes to these two?

Possible spoilers so

Depends, if you like dark brooding pirates (and Steve Blum's voice, yum) then you get Andronikos on SI. If you like buff blonde Mandalorians, then you get Torian on BH. They are both interesting storylines but are very different from each other. Also, you get your SI romance companion earlier than your BH one.

As far as voice acting, I like them both, they both deliver some awesome lines, possibly like my SI's VA a little more than my BH. Just do what I did, roll both and level simultaneously :p Because I couldn't decide!

Ladies, and gentlemen pretending to be ladies, which character has more interesting and, uh, sexiest male companions: Inquisitor or Bounty Hunter? Also, who's female voice acting is better when it comes to these two?

Well, it's a matter of taste. Inquisitors get Andronikos the bad boy pirate; he isn't much to look at, but his gravelly voice more than makes up for it. (His VA is known for playing Spike Speigel from Cowboy Bebop.) Bounty Hunters get Torian, a Mandalorian; he's fairly young looking, if you like that type. (His VA is known for playing Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach.)

It's just that Inquisitor gets togruta, and, well, togrutas are hot. What's her character compared to male romance, is it the same Master/Padawan relationship and "master oh master yes master and I Have Double Saber Master" as Kira/Nadia/Jaessa? Who would be a more fresh and interesting character to talk to if I already bantered with these three double-saber girls: Ashara or Andronikos?

And with Bounty Hunter - is Mako a lot like Vette? Cause if it's the same lively talkely funny adorkable, I might as well go with female Bounty Hunter just for a change of things and see what's that mandalorian is about.

Edited by Shadenuat

It's just that Inquisitor gets togruta, and, well, togrutas are hot. What's her character compared to male romance, is it the same Master/Padawan relationship and "master oh master yes master and I Have Double Saber Master" as Kira/Nadia/Jaessa? Who would be a more fresh and interesting character to talk to if I already bantered with these three double-saber girls: Ashara or Andronikos?

And with Bounty Hunter - is Mako a lot like Vette? Cause if it's the same lively talkely funny adorkable, I might as well go with female Bounty Hunter just for a change of things and see what's that mandalorian is about.

From what I hear, Ashara is

less of a "yes Master, whatever you say Master" type of girl. She tends to challenge you a bit more than say the other 3, that's just what I've seen on Youtube since I rolled a female SI.

Keep in mind that I haven't had much luck in having conversations with her and Andy is well.. he's a pirate.

Mako is a lot like Vette (in my mind I always mix up both of them). Plus, for my ears voices for BH (both gender) is miles better then SI (again, both). Not to mention that BH story is by far superior to SI.

But it's all the matter of personal taste, of course.

I think Quinn, Vector and Torian are plenty sexy. Andronikos is meh.

Staring into Vector's bug eyes?!!! Creepy... And how could you kiss him or anything without worrying about bugs crawling out from who knows where. No, no no! No way.

(I've actually run into a small graphical glitch while playing that made everyone's eyes look like bug eyes - had to Alt Tab and bring back and thank god that went away). Creepy.

Now Broonmark, don't get me started on that fine beast :rolleyes:

Staring into Vector's bug eyes?!!! Creepy... And how could you kiss him or anything without worrying about bugs crawling out from who knows where. No, no no! No way.

(I've actually run into a small graphical glitch while playing that made everyone's eyes look like bug eyes - had to Alt Tab and bring back and thank god that went away). Creepy.

Now Broonmark, don't get me started on that fine beast :rolleyes:

roll a femagent and go thru his story... i bet you haven't <3

roll a femagent and go thru his story... i bet you haven't <3

So I take it he sheds the pet bugs for the sweet ambrosia of love? I'm thinking the devs wouldn't let you join the hive, because then you'd be rolling conversation choices with millions of bugs :)

So I take it he sheds the pet bugs for the sweet ambrosia of love? I'm thinking the devs wouldn't let you join the hive, because then you'd be rolling conversation choices with millions of bugs :)

yeah

he offers the choice of him distancing himself from the hivemind temporaraly for... special tiem

Definitely Torian.

It's not the looks as such, but his voice and general attitude.

For anyone who doesn't know, he's voiced by Johnny Yong Bosch, a former old-school Power Ranger and the voice of Ichigo Kurosaki in the English dub of the anime Bleach. As such, it feels like I'm running around with Ichigo in my team!

Lord Scourge is pretty interesting though. That'd be an interesting romance option -- hint, hint devs ;)

Edited by llesna

I would def go for the bh. I'm not gonna ruin it for you though... but the SI storyline is amazing so roll one of those for the story and the bh for the man. :D

Did I miss my chance for ice cream comparison?

Iresso is more like ice on a stick... you're eating it, and it has no flavor, and then you THINK you taste something sweet, but it's your mind playing tricks on you because you've been licking plain old frozen water for the last ten minutes. :p

Quinn is like chocolate peanut butter... you're eating it and it's like "Mmmm chocolate" and then all of a sudden you hit a chunk of peanut butter and you're like "Holy smokes Batman, there's PEANUT BUTTER in here! Best. Ice Cream. Ever."

Torian is like moosetracks... he's mostly vanilla, but there's also all kinds of goodies mixed in. Like peanut butter cups. And chocolate fudge. Mmmm.

Vector, I can't think of an exact flavor, but he's like that flavor you hear about and you're like "No, no! God, why would you make that? Ewwwwww!" And then you try it. Then you eat it so fast that you get an ice cream headache. Then you go get another cone because it was so good. :D

Edited by Ellyria

IMO Aric Jorgan is pretty funny guy. Can't give any opinion from female perspective because I am not, but playing as a female trooper was overall fun. As a female trooper, you get some flirt options with handsome SIS agent, and, while Jorgan is, err, a "cat", he is stoic and dependable. I was more invested in his Deadeyes story than in last act. He has some great lines, too, my favorite was about

how good a woman can look wearing 32 kilos of durasteel and the line about plastique when he gives you a present

. And Jennifer Hale was particularly snarky when voiced her lines with Jorgan.

Edited by Shadenuat

Iresso is more like ice on a stick...

Quinn is like chocolate peanut butter... .

:D Totally opposite to me! Iresso is very plain but sweet and pleasing, while cold and with bad after-taste Quinn has nothing to give no matter how hard you are trying to get it.

i'd imagine quinn is like some flavour that everyone tries, and gets severe digestive issues the afternoon later for that one first time. most people will NEVER try that ice cream again, but a few got so hooked on it theyl keep coming back for more

mmm, agreed. Except he's no fool, so sooner or later:

Scourge: I know what you are doing. And I do not approve.

JK: ...huh? Oh. Just keep not approving out loud, okay?

Scourge: ...

I just got Scourge on my jk and I would drop Doc in a heartbeat. I mean, absolutely, positively, no doubts, gone. Holy crap is that man sexy. I could listen to him talk all day...well, most of the day, cause the other part of the day....

Edited to add: And dark dark chocolate, right on the edge of too dark, for this one. No toppings. Nummy!

Edited by iamthehoyden

I just got Scourge on my jk and I would drop Doc in a heartbeat. I mean, absolutely, positively, no doubts, gone. Holy crap is that man sexy. I could listen to him talk all day...well, most of the day, cause the other part of the day....

Edited to add: And dark dark chocolate, right on the edge of too dark, for this one. No toppings. Nummy!

what about liquorice ? i LOVE that flavour ice cream :D

Ohh yes. Ultradark chocolate ice cream is PERFECT for Scourge. Great, now I'm lusting after TWO things I can't have...at least the ice cream shops will be open tomorrow...

Proposals thus far, with additional commentary by yours truly:

Doc: Phish Food or something similarly silly. Best served with lots of whipped cream...and colorful sprinkles...oh, and nuts, and a cherry placed for the sole purpose of saying something suggestive about it before you start eating...and fudge, and butterscotch, and and and self-control is something that happens to other people. Go wild.

Scourge: Liquorice, or else dark dark dark riding the edge of bitter chocolate. No sides, no toppings, and you should probably only have a scoop or two at a time. Savor the wanting-more that sets in the second you set your spoon down.

Iresso: Chocolate cone with a surprise nutty centre. Or else really, really dull ice on a stick...if there was flavour there it was your mind playing tricks on you. :p

Zenith: Mocha chip with an edge of salt or bitterness.

Corso: Vanilla for simple sweetness, or Chocolate for being that thing all women are supposed to like even though some of us do hate it.

Jorgan: Tiger tail. It may take you a long long while to find the stuff, but oh, it's worth it! Alternately a smooth coffee flavour with dark chocolate chips on top.

Quinn: Mint Chocolate Chip, love-it-or-hate-it. Or else chocolate with awesome peanut butter chunks. Or regret. Or totally tasteless shaved ice. Or something that neatly breaks the population down into "bitter", "bland", and "irresistably addictive" camps. Can ice cream do that? Hmm. I'm going to do the walk of shame to the freezer again for another scoop now...because I can't stop myself. I know it'll destroy me, but at least I'll die happy. (My new femWarrior just hit Balmorra, actually. Here goes nothing...)

Pierce: Espresso fudge swirl. Game's recommended serving size is one scoop. Ignore this and headcanon all you can eat. You know you want to, and it's not like any supply he's offering would be limited.

Andronikos: Rocky Road.

Vector: Green tea gelato, for sure. Or saffron-orange - something really special.

Torian: Chocolate chip cookie dough. Or that lovely exotic Mayan chocolate. Or moose tracks - vanilla stuffed full of goodies. And by these ice cream recommendations alone I want to go level a bounty hunter. I LOVE moose tracks.

Edited by bright_ephemera