Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaaahh, Lord Draahg. I would hit that 'til it stopped moving...but no, because female Warriors are supposed to be asexual apart from the robot and, I'll admit, the hottest companion in the game. The hottest, but there's only one of him.

I wish we could've had Lord Draahg. FimmRess back on Alderaan wasn't half bad, either.

I was hoping for FimmRess kind of similar to the Inquisitor's Alderaan "tour guide" can't remember his name, though I'm starting to think anyone who calls me friend straight out of the gate is either going to die... or try to kill me (then die).

Aaaahh, Lord Draahg. I would hit that 'til it stopped moving...but no, because female Warriors are supposed to be asexual apart from the robot and, I'll admit, the hottest companion in the game. The hottest, but there's only one of him.

I wish we could've had Lord Draahg. FimmRess back on Alderaan wasn't half bad, either.

And FimmRess had a sense of honour too! I have only a vague-ish recollection of what he looked like but I loved the way Draahg sounded and he looked delicious too. He was one of the few body3 characters I thought was yummy -looking. I just can't remember whereabouts the storyline Draahg is introduced. Ah well.

I was hoping for FimmRess kind of similar to the Inquisitor's Alderaan "tour guide" can't remember his name, though I'm starting to think anyone who calls me friend straight out of the gate is either going to die... or try to kill me (then die).

Correction: in the Sith Warrior line any man who talks to you at all is either going to die... or try to kill you (then die).

Full list of exceptions:

FimmRess, Pierce, Vowrawn, Master Timmins.

The ones who do try to kill you or else just die: Your class enemies, obviously. Also Overseer Tremel, Ba'al the apprentice who briefs you at Grathan's estate, Grathan's son (even if you cooperate with him after the murder attempt), Quinn, Duke Kendoh (he only orders your death, can't fight himself), your buddy Admiral Monk, your legitimate Imperial ally (in theory) the Moff back on the ship there over Quesh, Broonmark, Draahg...yeah.

As for our tragically unattainable allies...

(spoilers for the Warrior's end-of-Act-2 kill target) and
(spoilers for the Warrior's Alderaan mission). Edited by bright_ephemera

Correction: in the Sith Warrior line any man who talks to you at all is either going to die... or try to kill you (then die).

Full list of exceptions:

FimmRess, Pierce, Vowrawn, Master Timmins.

The ones who do try to kill you or else just die: Your class enemies, obviously. Also Overseer Tremel, Ba'al the apprentice who briefs you at Grathan's estate, Grathan's son (even if you cooperate with him after the murder attempt), Quinn, Duke Kendoh (he only orders your death, can't fight himself), your buddy Admiral Monk, your legitimate Imperial ally (in theory) the Moff back on the ship there over Quesh, Broonmark, Draahg...yeah.

As for our tragically unattainable allies...

(spoilers for the Warrior's end-of-Act-2 kill target) and
(spoilers for the Warrior's Alderaan mission).

Ephemera,

The women aren't much better either in this story line. granted more of them survive then the men you meet.

Lady Gratham is probably the one who tries to kill you. The chick on Nar Shadda is killed by Rothari. Alderaan gives you Lady Renata and General Organa. Belavis has Eckage who you can kill or imprison. Granted of all of these I think only Gratham gives any nookie but atleast the boys get that option.

BTW, thanks for post those, I'd almost forgotten just how yummy Draahg looked and sounded, you know before the other stuff happens.

Edited by Kalterien

When I went with my friend's SW to rescue Draahg i totally suggested that we take him back to the ship and share him. That was a nice piece of man.

I think the only side-romance with body type 3 is Urtel More Sith Inquisitor story. Not so hot, but with total luck of flirting is good enough.

Strangely, I found one attractive body type 1 NPC (no romance). That Czerka guy.

Crazy, I know, but there is something about him...

But again, we are off "hot companions" topic.

Doc Lokin. He's mysterious, single-minded, emotionless, older, experienced and able to transform into a beast. I'd ditch Vector for him without hesitation! Edited by Sauska

I think the only side-romance with body type 3 is Urtel More Sith Inquisitor story. Not so hot, but with total luck of flirting is good enough.

Strangely, I found one attractive body type 1 NPC (no romance). That Czerka guy.

Crazy, I know, but there is something about him...

But again, we are off "hot companions" topic.

This game is bizarrely restricted in its male love interests. Must be clean-shaven, probably under 40, with body type 2 and of course be on the approved species list (no Rattataki, Chagrians, Togruta, Nautolans...) Pierce blows both the clean-shaven and the type 2 rules away, which is somehow fitting for his personality. Psht, rules.

I'm not complaining about a supply of dozens of fit handsome 5'10" cleanshaven young bucks who would be eager to get to know me. Not complaining as such, no. Not much, anyway. Just sayin' Lord Scourge was unfairly designed to be disqualiifed for this job even before the specifics of his character background came up.

Young Leksende has that androgynous appeal going for him. It's just that the lip liner kills me. Non-Freddie-Mercury-man + lip liner = I'm too busy scoffing to develop attraction. But really, there's no reason not to give Type 1 bodies more play. Hello, Talos Drellik? (See how I brought it back to the original topic there? I'm helping :jawa_angel:)

Very smooth move indeed :)

I would never call Talos "hot" but one of the funniest and pleasure to deal with - for sure. Mb it can be even considered "sexy".

You are totally right about "no alien" restriction. Aric is the only one from "visual minority" list? The rest is at least look human. And it makes me even more sad - means Zenith will never make it to romance crowd as well. Why, oh, why...

(Leksende, yes! Even the name is kind of hot... To me anyway)

Edited by Mirandel

This game is bizarrely restricted in its male love interests. Must be clean-shaven, probably under 40, with body type 2 and of course be on the approved species list (no Rattataki, Chagrians, Togruta, Nautolans...) Pierce blows both the clean-shaven and the type 2 rules away, which is somehow fitting for his personality. Psht, rules.:)

The sad part is, a lot of the current crews could support an extra LI for the ladies; arguably, one LS, one DS, depending on your leanings (and I'm not just talking about the flings you can have with Pierce and Theran). And that would add more alien choices for us ladies, too.

Bounty Hunter - Gault

Sith Inquisitor - Talos Drelik

Imperial Agent - Doc Lokin is probably too old to qualify as a LI, but I do find the intellectual type with questionable morals to be attractive. (I always think of him as Prof. Jones Sr. in my mind, heh.)

Jedi Knight - Scourge (sorry Doc!)

Jedi Consular - Zenith

Young Leksende has that androgynous appeal going for him. It's just that the lip liner kills me. Non-Freddie-Mercury-man + lip liner = I'm too busy scoffing to develop attraction. But really, there's no reason not to give Type 1 bodies more play. Hello, Talos Drellik? (See how I brought it back to the original topic there? I'm helping :jawa_angel:)

Thank goodness I'm not the only one wanting a chance to flirt with Gayem Leksende. He had me after his "I have no idea what you're saying, my indelicate friend, but simply marvelous!" line.

I would totally Dark side for a chance to date Leksende Jr., instead of having to kill him at the end... Granted, he was trying to kill me the whole time, but apparently I have a thing for gothish pretty boys. (And I've totally not considered what other cybernetic enhancements he might have... XP)

Now, if they only made Lord Draahg AND FimmRess companions... romance-able, of course. Yeah, my SW wanted to hit both of those until they passed out from exhaustion. :cool:

(See how I snuck in the companion part to keep on topic? *wicked grin*)

Aaaahh, Lord Draahg. I would hit that 'til it stopped moving

Now, if they only made Lord Draahg AND FimmRess companions... romance-able, of course. Yeah, my SW wanted to hit both of those until they passed out from exhaustion. :cool:

You know, it occurs to me...

that we did hit that 'til it stops moving. Twice. It just wasn't the same, though :(

that we did hit that 'til it stops moving. Twice. It just wasn't the same, though :(

*purrs*

Yes, yes we did....

Now please excuse me, Kaenpki's off to reinforce discipline on her ship, Captain Tight-pants needs to learn his place.:D

Hehe... brb. Pierce wants to "prove his worth to me". How can I say no?

Yes, I could always use more poetry, regardless of whether it's about Vector or not.

inb4 Team Vector

and the following has NOTHING to do with any drinking I may have done tonight

I never cared for teddy bears or overbearing bluster,

My preference lies with subtler guys (who may be quick to fluster).

When every day's another fray a woman must be guarded

She must demand a skilful hand and sharp mind in a partner.

Appearance-wise, no lesser guys are worth a second thought,

Blue eyes, black hair, a piercing stare, and uniformed? Quinn's hot!

He'll make the play, he'll take the day, your goal is his command

A gloating speech, a flourish: each new victory, gone as planned.

The mission known, he will not moan or turn his hand aside;

His duty is his essence is his mission is his pride.

Swiftness of thought, a deadly shot, and solid steel nerve;

The mind may stray to other ways the Captain might - ah - serve.

He'll face down hell to serve you well - the odds may be absurd,

But failure will not do, he doesn't think that it's a word.

His duty and his principles define him to the core,

Show at the test your way is best: he'll be yours evermore.

If you can reach him just to teach him that you're worth a start,

I tell you, Quinn will always win in matters of the heart!

- by Bright "if he doesn't kill me, the cognitive dissonance will" Ephemera

(P.S. Pierce, you're still tops. But I can't marshal the mental resources for poetry when I'm thinking about you. Not even bad poetry.)

inb4 Team Vector

and the following has NOTHING to do with any drinking I may have done tonight

I never cared for teddy bears or overbearing bluster,

My preference lies with subtler guys (who may be quick to fluster).

When every day's another fray a woman must be guarded

She must demand a skilful hand and sharp mind in a partner.

Appearance-wise, no lesser guys are worth a second thought,

Blue eyes, black hair, a piercing stare, and uniformed? Quinn's hot!

He'll make the play, he'll take the day, your goal is his command

A gloating speech, a flourish: each new victory, gone as planned.

The mission known, he will not moan or turn his hand aside;

His duty is his essence is his mission is his pride.

Swiftness of thought, a deadly shot, and solid steel nerve;

The mind may stray to other ways the Captain might - ah - serve.

He'll face down hell to serve you well - the odds may be absurd,

But failure will not do, he doesn't think that it's a word.

His duty and his principles define him to the core,

Show at the test your way is best: he'll be yours evermore.

If you can reach him just to teach him that you're worth a start,

I tell you, Quinn will always win in matters of the heart!

- by Bright "if he doesn't kill me, the cognitive dissonance will" Ephemera

(P.S. Pierce, you're still tops. But I can't marshal the mental resources for poetry when I'm thinking about you. Not even bad poetry.)

Ooooo... A Quinn poem... *cheers!*

Gawd, the man is hawt doing his evil genius thing... HAWT!

fine..i'll give quinn a try IF they make him SGR..im not rolling another war lol

:( but but but...

I keep hearing that the FemAgent's flirts with Vector are horrid, dunno if I want to subject myself to that.

Hmm.. I should look into modding Andronikus, his base look just isn't doing it for me, the voice though.. mmmm.. I keep thinking he should start yelling "berserker barrage!" every time he starts talking.

:( but but but...

I keep hearing that the FemAgent's flirts with Vector are horrid, dunno if I want to subject myself to that.

Hmm.. I should look into modding Andronikus, his base look just isn't doing it for me, the voice though.. mmmm.. I keep thinking he should start yelling "berserker barrage!" every time he starts talking.

they are...he deserves much better. thats why i went with non-flirts, but still presented myself as receptive to him. some flirts i tossed in to make sure he got the point, cause well all men can be a little dense when it comes to getting the hint. Like when he asked how close we were, i simply said i cared a lot about him, and he liked that, or when he asked about family, i told him im single, and when he asked how we keep our humanity, i told him we gotta find it in our commerads for support. i managed to make the romance seem a LOT sweeter this way.

they are...he deserves much better. thats why i went with non-flirts, but still presented myself as receptive to him. some flirts i tossed in to make sure he got the point, cause well all men can be a little dense when it comes to getting the hint. Like when he asked how close we were, i simply said i cared a lot about him, and he liked that, or when he asked about family, i told him im single, and when he asked how we keep our humanity, i told him we gotta find it in our commerads for support. i managed to make the romance seem a LOT sweeter this way.

hmm... That might work, guess I'll have to keep my finger over the ESC key to explore some of the options.

Quinn, heh, he was super fun to mess with.

I had a sad kitty though when I was exploring some of the options in the later conversations. Poor kitty, made me feel bad but atleast Jorgan doesn't just shut down emotionally unlike Captain Tight-pants there..... :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.