Please Never Implement LFD

I have been busy in game and IRL so I haven't really posted here at all and I am not a fan-boy or anything I didn't hear about this game until it was about to be released and I am really glad I did try it out.

Anyways I really hope you guys never ever ever put in cross server LFD tool please never do this!

I have been busy in game and IRL so I haven't really posted here at all and I am not a fan-boy or anything I didn't hear about this game until it was about to be released and I am really glad I did try it out.

Anyways I really hope you guys never ever ever put in cross server LFD tool please never do this!

Pretty sure they've said cross-server anything was not likely to be implemented.

Misleading topic, but LFD is still likely to happen on its own or part of the improvements to the LFG system.

Yeah I really like not being able to form hard mode FP groups and taking forever for PvP queues to pop. It is so much more fun than actually doing things.

This is the PvE instances forum... no where do I say cross server WZ's... In fact cross server wz's is something they need to add in my opinion and I am sure that they will.

I would be open to a server LFD tool but I never want to see cross server LFD or bioware catering to idiots like wow has. Yeah I quit that game over a year ago because I got tired of "world of queue and idiot craft - their new direction they are headed". I want a reason to travel and go places to be left in the game. Not the thing that becomes standard for everyone is you hit a button and are transported everywhere and back again.

Edited by Sharukoz

If people care so much about their community then make the LFD pull players from your own server only. There's really no reason for a AAA MMO made in 2012 to not have some form of LFD system. Edited by Exertim

If they ever build in something like this it should be restricted to the server you are playing on.

I started a new WOW character about a year ago after like 2 1/2 years of absence and if I wouldn't have known some old WoW friends, that were still playing, it would have been impossible for me, to find a guild.

The problem with a cross server LFG system is, that you play with people, that you will most likely never see again and you can't form ingame friendships with other player like this.

In SWTOR I started on my own, but during FPS and Heroic quests I've meet the same people (specially if your are of the top 50 people that become level 50 on the server) over and over again and they saw, that I'm a decent player, so they asked me to join their guild.

A cross server LFG system is an easy way to find ONE Group for ONE FP, but you won't find a guild this way.

It may happen, that you look an hour for a group without such a system, but if you're good enough, it might also be, that you never have to look for a random group again.

Edited by Gerudan

Yeah I really like not being able to form hard mode FP groups and taking forever for PvP queues to pop. It is so much more fun than actually doing things.

Don't forget the social part:

DPS LFG BT HM

DPS LFG BT HM

DPS LFG BT HM

XVaderX whispers: inv

LF2M Healer+Tank for BT HM

ObiKiller whispers: im healer

LF1M Tank for BT HM

LF1M Tank for BT HM

LF1M Tank for BT HM