superbowl, or mmo?

nostdurell

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly neither, I'm catching up on tv show episodes that I missed.

I'm not having fun playing "Solo your characters online", and I will probably leave before march.

Starting to wish I hadn't bought the game, I never see anyone in either guild I'm in , repub side or imp side.

Well, we do everthing better any way.

Euro Basketball fans

NBA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzjBY6kstjE

Yea, those guys are crazy.....:rolleyes:

It is so cute how everyone just sits there and watch the game in america :)

Yeah, an NBA game is a rather sedentary event... but the NBA sucks and has been fading for years. It's hard to give a crap about it. So is college basketball unfortunately. The only times you see crowds like in the top two links is at a college football game these days, which has some freaking insane crowds, especially in the South.

Reall sport fans

American handball fans http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUV4YKbiVxQ

Wow you wave your towels so pretty :D

lol. im glad you think starting fires makes you a real fan.... if only you cheered for a real sport... :p

ps you could use some work on the flag waving. try to take after our towel waving

Edited by mcburly

Sadly neither, I'm catching up on tv show episodes that I missed.

I'm not having fun playing "Solo your characters online", and I will probably leave before march.

Starting to wish I hadn't bought the game, I never see anyone in either guild I'm in , repub side or imp side.

wow, you are a major debbie downer.

It wasent just about football in Egypt, the Al-Ahly Ultras were major players in the revolution etc., its abit more muddy than just your regular hooligans gone wild.

Besides didnt some NFL fan get shot not to long ago, because of his jersey, dont like you dont got morons who use sports as an escues in the US.

for those of you outside the u.s, the superbowl adds alone run ~$10mil u.s. for one slot per commercial on one network only. typically, these adds are never seen again outside the superbowl, and youtube posts. the halftime show adds cost 2-3 more than the rest of the superbowl adds.

I strongly dislike sports, so no, not watching it. I am ashamed of my country that this so big that it's a holiday, too. The farther away I can be from people talking about the super bowl, watching the super bowl, and having to hear the super bowl.....the better.

I strongly dislike sports, so no, not watching it. I am ashamed of my country that this so big that it's a holiday, too. The farther away I can be from people talking about the super bowl, watching the super bowl, and having to hear the super bowl.....the better.

you play video games

I'll be playing on TOR and not watching the Superbowl. I usually do watch it but I'm still sulking after the 'efforts' of the Steelers this season. I also can't stand either the Giants or the Pats. I'm also English so I don't do that whole 'catching a game' thing unless my own team are involved. Bloody Tebow.

the superbowl is the u.s. biggest sports game of the year. it's american football. it's like world cup, but it's a different sport, and just in the u.s.

What we have here is a person seemingly devoid of a sense of humour or the ability to tell when someone is making a joke, no matter how obvious it might be.