GG Bioware, Valor is a joke

Nightfox_

Well if it's losing subs, which I know it is, then it's a bigger problem then they think.

I have more than a few gripes with the game, but I guarantee this is not a reason for a single person canceling.

And every game loses subs after the free 30 days are up, even WoW did.

And you don't think something to that effect doesn't happen on other MMOs? In SWG when battlegrounds came around, people set up meetings where they swapped back and forth win/loss to grind for GCW tokens to buy stuff.

That it has happened in some other game makes it less of a problem how?

I dub thee:

ValorGate!

I'm of the opinion that valor trading on Ilum is tantamount to cheating or exploiting. I'm not engaging in it on the server I am on and in fact I have not seen it happen on the server I am on.

I'd like to see Bioware come down on the players engaging in this kind of activity, but sadly I've seen the Customer Service response that a player posted on the PvP forum that condones this activity. Unfortunate really.

Edited by Taren

I'm not being a troll, when you are trading bases and get the valor buff for each side with a full ops on both of 20 people, its a problem.

If its so easy what are you actually complaining about?

What does it matter if its "pointless" if its so easily taken care of? MMOs make you do lots of stuff you could consider "pointless" all the time.

Why do I have to level to 50 to get all my skills??? It only takes a week...

Hence, this is a troll post.

Well its blatantly obvious that Gabe knows nothing about PVP, so the question is how long will this last and how much damage he will do before the inevitable happens.

So far its the weakest part of the game and keeps on back sliding further with every patch.

My point is, why even bother having valor ranking then

I like your suggestion for an alternative way to do pvp gear progression that you brought up in your OP that couldn't be taken advantage of in any way.

Thank you for being constructive and not just making another thread to complain.

It's not a gating mechanic if you can farm rank 60 in an hour or so once you hit 50

lol? Even if you had 100v100 trading valor in Ilum, there is no way in hell people are going from valor 1 to valor 60 in 60 minutes. Sorry, but it isn't happening. Try again.