All will be ingame by the end of the day

PhailzuHh

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly if everyone makes it into the game today I'm canceling my pre-order. For those of us that accepted and understood the entire concept of the EGA and just barely missed the cut off from the 14th this is a HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.... come on some one that pre-ordered at the beginning of November is now going to be sent in on the same day with all the people that waited till the very end to order.. that’s total BS.

Excellent, if everyone gets in today we can expect to see complaints like the above. Not content with entitlement issues demanding "I MUST PLAY NOW!!SLAP IN THE FACE!!", we've now got "I MUST PLAY NOW, BUT NO ONE ELSE CAN!!SLAP IN THE FACE!!".

Honestly if everyone makes it into the game today I'm canceling my pre-order. For those of us that accepted and understood the entire concept of the EGA and just barely missed the cut off from the 14th this is a HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE.... come on some one that pre-ordered at the beginning of November is now going to be sent in on the same day with all the people that waited till the very end to order.. that’s total BS.

Well aren't you just a ray of sunshine.^^

That's a weird thing to be mad about.

I'm happy to get in by the weekend. The one person in our Guild that preordered ages ago got in the first day but he was by himself. One more got in yesterday. Now just hoping the server doesn't fill before the rest of us who pre-ordered in Dec get in.

@mdpnet i think

are you really that vain, that you dont want anybody to play star wars with you. ega doesnt mean that everybody in december should wait until tuesday to play just because you got your game earlier...u might have gotten early access before us, but we all will be buying our games the same time friday....so your rant is completely pointless

this is why noone is taken seriously on the internet, people like to put there stupidity on display

Just me who thinks everyone will be in by the end of the day?

Yesterday they went from 28/7 to 3/10 and there should also be a small peak at the release date in late september. Now after wave one we almost hit november and they also said that they will be inviting more people today. (http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=26745)

12/12 - Keeping my fingers crossed (And finishing all work I should be done with before SWTOR is going to steal all my time)

-Phail

Sorry but I think your wrong about everyone in at the end of the day. I have learned one lesson from Bioware never preorder again wait till it drops in cost and pick it up at Wal-Mart LMAO:mad:

I have never once complained about the EGA since this all started cause I understood that the order was based on your pre-order date and code activation through the manager. So now you’re saying my October 7 registration is the same as a Dec registration? What was the point of the EGA in the first place if you’re just going to abandon it because the late people complain like the worlds ending... it was the main selling point to register as early as possible and now they change their mind. I guess you can class me as a hater but really I feel gipped.

After the post made this morning I think the possibility exists that everyone will be in today. Its great new, I have not enjoyed waiting and certainly dont want anyone else to have to wait any longer either. I wont be surprised if I have to wait until tomorrow or that others may have to, but I am more optimistic about my chances now.

I have never once complained about the EGA since this all started cause I understood that the order was based on your pre-order date and code activation through the manager. So now you’re saying my October 7 registration is the same as a Dec registration? What was the point of the EGA in the first place if you’re just going to abandon it because the late people complain like the worlds ending... it was the main selling point to register as early as possible and now they change their mind. I guess you can class me as a hater but really I feel gipped.

Oh so it wasn't performance art sarcasm...

if they planned to let everyone in they would have said it, rather than "we plan to invite more people than before"

not necessarily. Its easier to say they invite more, because that way they have made no promises, in case something goes wrong and they cant invite all anyway.

I have my fingers, toes, and headtails crossed for hoping that decemberites get in today. I'll understand if they cant fit everyone in today though. No need for alot of you to be so negative honestly, especially sense you were just as anxious to play the game as we are atm. And plz, dont give me that "pre-order earlier" thing, ive heard that argument so many times its ridiculous. Edited by Finiaren

Well go feel gipped over there, way over there, no keep going I can still see your face, no further, further, FURTHER, take one step left..., oops cliff!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.