Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Are there any plans to standardize PvP character attributes, or at-least lower the gap between fresh level 50 and full battlemaster? because right now full BM doubles your PvP output and it is endlessly frustrating if you didn't get in the first wave of grinders.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any plans for real companion quests, as Bioware has done in the past with franchises like Mass Effect and Dragon Age? Substituting real quests with awkward and jarring fade to black time lapses in conversations was a let down and felt incomplete.

When I started half my friends went one server the other half to another; as time has progressed much like a Monte Python reference I choose poorly. Particularly with the legacy system I would be willing to pay 30-45 dollars for a server port over starting over. Will you and if so when implement that option? Edited by timisacow

When can we expect Neutral gear to be a reality in game? I have nerfed myself by picking responses how *I* want them to be and not min-maxing myself for Light V or Dark V.

How have you nerfed yourself? Crafted Relics are neutral, PvP relics are neutral. Alignment gear is only cosmetic in difference to what else is offered that is not aligned.

I'm not against neutral gear being added, but the claim that people are nerfing themselves is just not true.

Without ignoring valid concerns regarding character imbalances, this is a pve/pvp game, not a pvp game, could you explain why it appears that bioware is overreacting to pvp concerns on character’s which have an adverse impact on the pve abilities of same character?

I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this, but can we expect anything in the form of a hood toggle for gear or perhaps more hood-down gear? As has been mentioned, several of the models exist in-game already. Also, any word on dyes or something similar? I'm very picky about colour coordination ;). Though the match chest piece option's return would also be satisfactory.

I've really enjoyed the PVP in this game, especially the implementation of Huttball... This leads me to my question. Will we see something like Swoop Racing/Pod Racing in coming updates? It could be a fun way to mix up the PVP side of the game.

thanks,

Vel

Why is a certain class, (such as the male sith warrior) were given 2 romance options but the female sith warrior and many other classes only has one ? That was an unfair gaming experience for any other class that did not play as a male Sith Warrior .

Are we going to have a chance to pilot our own ships?Fly from planet side to outer space and dock at a space station or the next planet with quest or bonus quest to do when your in flight. Edited by Brewnix