Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Mercenary bounty hunter is the only class not to have an interrupt.

It seems this is a glaring balance hole and makes the level 50 bracket a serious problem for us. Even removing shoulder slam to implement an escape ability (like wow's blink) would i think be enough for most.

Will you add an interrupt, or preferably an escape ability to the Merc class? If not, can you explain why?

Thanks for your time.

Hey there Bioware. I was wondering when we would see some more items customization for end game gear. I really love the game, but I really hate the look of the end game tier and would like to wear some of the orange gear. Also have you considered removing the stats from the colour crystals, since it’s really annoying having to for instance being forced to use a yellow lightsaber when playing a sith and just wanting to go red.

Otherwise keep up the good work :)

Edited by Inzuher

Are there any plans for a Paid(or other wise) Character transfer, Modifications (i.e. - Race, re-customization etc.) in the near future?

I mainly ask because I have a 50 Juggernaut stranded on a server I have no desire to return to. I'd love to play her again. But I don't want to level another Juggernaut only to find out I can have back the one I already leveled.

I have been severly disappointed by the amount of bugs, as have a lot of other people. I'd at least expect you to be able to fix some simple bugs without breaking more things than what actually gets fixed.

Just one example, This week in Eternity Vault, Annihilator droid respawned and died immediatley, giving everyone some free legacy experience. Gharj decided to respawn and chase us all through to the jungle section, then the pylons were unsolvable in the usual way. We gave up at this point.

So .. question, When will you actually be able to fix things in the game properly?

Edited by nervez

What are your plans regarding class balance? Most players are rolling Mercenaries and Sorcerers in PVP and PVE for they can do all better than any other class and more. Any plans to improve for example classes like the Sniper or Gunslinger that only suffer for restrictions and gain nothing for it compared to the forementioned other classes? Edited by Beansoup