Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will we ever be able to for instance use a double saber on a marauder or dual wield sabers on an assassin? It feels very restricting only using one weapon type forever. I would at least like to enjoy a double saber on my marauder some day in the future :(

Part of the Legacy system states that customization options at creation may be part of what is earned from it. Will there be a system in place for those who want to reroll their main character so they can make use of the option, or perhaps a way to have the customization without recreating a character of the same class such as a recustomization token or anything along those lines?

Can we expect to see an option in the near future to toggle off hoods? As it stands right now, the vast majority of armor for Jedi Knights comes with the hood up. My character happens to have a gorgeous head of hair. I'd like to show it off sometimes without having to strip off my robes and scare all the little children.

Also as a related question, how about a headgear on/off toggle for companions as well?

Thank you much.

For people such as me and wife who play together constantly, do you, if anything, have things planned to bring a more social element to game such as in game marriages between actual playable characters, dual story arcs between classes, in game guide/gm interactions, etc? Edited by Nussianis