Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Will there be adjustments made to the current balance between healing classes at endgame? Sages/Sorcerers are currently the most desired healing class by far, having an advantage both in utility and raw healing done over the other two classes, with no tradeoff (force is essentially infinite at level 50).

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Throughout all of development and in interviews, SWTOR was touted as having a revolutionary crafting system. Now, I don't think anyone expected SWTOR crafting to be as complex and in-depth as SWG, but there are many components lacking in crafting at the moment that not only make it not revolutionary at all, but actually seem like a step backward in MMO evolution. What's in store for crafters (who are not biochems) that would give any semblance of end game viability? Everything craftable that can be sold (except maybe the magenta crystals) are easily outclassed/easier obtained from repeatable daily quests or a couple raid runs. For the amount of time and effort spent, the returns are negligible at best. Is there even a future for crafting in SWTOR?

Will there ever be a visual target of target feature in the game?

For further explanation. The best way I can relate would be one like in World of Warcraft where there is a smaller additional portrait beside your target's portrait showing who they are targeting.

1.Can you gives us an update on the oceanic server's and when will we be able to transfer?

I guess there will be trouble with names, Will we get a chance to rename characters?

Thanks for this opportunity

Edited by Aurrelio

I applaud you for your companion system. They definitely add another way for players to "identify" with the game. That being said, why aren't customizations available on a wider scale and earlier on? It would be nice to change their appearances BEFORE we become attached to them, not after. Not to mention that some classes and companions have many more options than others (i.e. Kira Carson vs. Aric Jorgan).