Official Q&A Thread for February 10th, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

Will I ever be able to rock out with my Rhythm Augmentation Droid out again?

I miss that guy.

(If you don't know, the previous droid with the huge speakers and awesome tunes was broken a couple patches ago. It's just now a quiet, lonely Astromech who follows you around for 30 seconds--silently--then fades away.)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is this:

Are there any plans to have our abilities in the Abilities Menu and the talents from the Skill Trees linkable in chat the same as an item? As a visually impaired player, I use the links to see items wit my magnifier. Since the area of magnification is only one inch around the mouse, I cannot read most of the mouse-over tool tips as they are often to large to fit in my limited area. The same problem prevents me from using the tool tip info that appears above the minimap.

As a follow up, are there any plans to improve readability such as more font sizes, font styles, and font effects such as contrast settings. Examples would include additional opacity in background and reducing the glow effect around the text that makes it hard to read.

Thank you for taking the time to address all of our questions.

... and thanks to Tiberion for helping with the spell checking. :)

Edited by Huddson

I would like to know when the JK class story finale Doomsday (fight with the Emperor) will be tweaked/ redesigned as was hinted about quite some time ago. I have put off finishing this in the hopes not to feel robbed or put off by the current poorly designed quest. (have one other max lvl character and six others varying in lvl from 10 to 20) It was mentioned once and then we have heard nothing about it since :confused:

Why make purple such a rare crystal or LS, for the republic but otainable (admittedly at level 50) for the empire, when it was so prevalent in Kotor 1 and 2. Not to mention low level sith NPCs have them, so it cannot be exactly rare.

Coupled with the fact that the only time it was seen on screen was when a "Republic Jedi" had it, why give it to the Empire?

Lots of posts regards colour with you only repsonding (as far as I can see) to a thread on Magenta (pink not purple btw) and the white crystal, but nothing on the copious amounts of threads on purple.

In Beta, it was a purple shower and many quests and vendors had purple crystals (so I am told and read on the database).

So to sum up, I am interesting in your reasons why republic cannot get purple crystal.

Thanks.

One of my biggest problems with grouping is simply finding a group! Granted this is laziness on my behalf, but I find it difficult, or perhaps I should say, completely NOT FUN to sit inside the Imperial Fleet zone, praying desperately that I can get into a group for whatever flash point that I'm wanting to run. So I'm stuck with choosing to sit in the fleet, or do quests on whatever planet I'm currently working through.

So... TL;DR

Is there any plans to do a dungeon queueing system similar to what's setup for PVP?

Are there any plans to expand the allowed characters in guild names to include numerals or some punctuation?

For instance, my guild is called the "47th Republican Expeditionary Force". Our preferred guild tag would be "47th R.E.F.". We're stuck with "Forty Seventh".

TOR wouldn't even allow a name like "501st Legion" to be used for a guild. That's nuts.

First off: I love the game, BioWare.

This may be a far off issue, but I'll ask anyways. I love companions like Jaesa and Blizz. Can we expect their storylines to continue down the line or will more time at BioWare be dedicated to creating new companions?

Edited by Fulci

Will you add suggestion subforum? Currently there is too much whining and good threads are swept under the rug because of it. Also on the related note, what is Biowares standing on player suggestions, do you want or will you listen to them? (Note: usually player suggestions means that they love the game and really want to improve it)

Edit: nvm found the suggestion subforum(is this new?)

Edited by elferin