Just for fun, how much cash have you got?

Kinrain

As the title says, just for the fun of it lets see how much cash you have, please post in the following format so we can all compare :D

I know my modest accomplishments are going to be dwarfed by others, thats ok, I can take it.

Level: 45

Cash: 1,350,000cr

Trades: Slicing, Cybertech, Underworld Trading

Best method of generating cash: Running level 340 UWT missions and selling the mats.

up to 8 mil ... that's without all those fancy bikes that cost 1.5m ... credits are joke in this game ... even if I try to spend it on something its not possible ... there is nothing that I might want to buy

proffesions:

char1 - cyber - scav - slicing

char2 - synth - arch - Underworld

char3 - art - arch - treasure

char4 - bio - bioA - Diplo

char5 - Armor - scav - slicing

My main got 1 million atm. Got 5 different bikes on him so far.

On my other characters, I got perhaps another 300k in total.

I got mats though for perhaps 2-3 million (stacks of rank 5 and 6 blue and violet mats and other goodies) with current prices.

I just always like to have a full stack of each thing in the game lieing there... just in case I make an alt and want to make something.

I dont bother much with dailies etc though, but could easilly make 500k a day without much sweat if I wanted to.... just dont see what to use the money on atm.

Got 10 Crew Skills at 400 across my characters, and another 5 is close...

And all those things I'd like to use money on is BoP (recipies etc)... so....

Hopefully random new 1,5 mills speeders or something get introduced, so I again see any reason to actually make money =D

Level: 50

Cash: 3,000,000+ creds

Trades: Cybertech, Scavenging, Underworld Trading

Best method of generating cash: Earrings.

I'd have more, but haven't been playing the character much, mostly just log on, keep my for sale inventory at the levels I want it, queue up some missions/crafting, and log off, and tend to use the cash to twink, as well as giving mastercrafted items away to guildies/twinks, rather than selling them.

Across all characters, about 6.2M.

Lv 50 got biochem, slicing, treasure hunting.

Other chars are below 25 atm.

Stopped doing dailys after getting rakata stuff, and not doing space battles anymore. I used to have cybertech, and sold ship modules for 40k a pop.

lvl 50 scavenging, cybertech, slicer - most of my money comes from dailies(including space) and the cash i send to my 25 alt for UT missioning with 2 companions

2.3m cash

3-5m in mats depending on the day and gtn prices for metals, compounds and UT mats

lvl 25 char - underworld trading, scavenging, archeology - takes cash from main turns into UT mats, mailed back to Main to sell/use, oh and runs 3 space dailies per day.

200k cash

@ 49 I'm floating around 300k.

I don't really sell much though, I keep almost every orange I get and sell everything else to the vendors unless its something especially nice thats way under my level.

Companion gifts do sell great, I picked up Diplomacy mid-game (really stupid thing to do) and maxed out Mako then started selling the level 5 gifts I got, nearly every one sells - the exotics don't even last a couple of hours.

But heck, you can get 200 aff from one easy, so buying high end gifts is pretty handy to boost your companions up quick. Especially the late characters you might not run with often to collect points, gotta give them gifts to get aff up and do better on crew missions.

Edited by zerobounds

I am lvl 37 and have 35,000 credits. hmmm I need to start making money. I do Artiface, treasure hunting and archaeology. I seem to be spending more than I make. I make stuff reverse engineer it and make more. I am always broke.

How do I make more money?

Well, there is some reason for having a buttload in moolah. Do you know how much orange craft crits are going to cost as soon as they show up? ;)

I'm sitting on about 11 mil right now. Mostly GTN stalking, and selling oodles and oodles of bioanalysis mats over 3 alts.