Ahazi unification alliance checkin

Miyuki

no one picks SS on purpose now, it's one of the "warning, high pop queue" servers.

it's pretty ridiculous. the 2 servers that the ahazi people got deployed to, SS for PvP, and Harbinger for PvE, are the 2 problem servers on US west.. -_-

edit: if you just want to catch up with the swg ahazi people, it's easier to just visit http://www.ahazi.org.

especially since there are no server forums.. -_-

SS has all the cool kids ^_^

And in 6 months, when they start consolidating servers, we will see you right back here on the most populated server with the best economy and community...

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I would have seen this earlier. Originally rolled on Davik's Estate, but may have to switch over to SS.

Kaolin / Ageko from <CMC> checking in. Hi all!

Ahazi wants you! Maenad went Sithy w SHDWS... would love to have you join us on the Republic side!

Find me on SS...

The fact that some people are just NOW finding THIS thread, when so much effort was spent sending out the word to former Ahazi people about our alliance moving to SS (PVP) and Harbinger (PVE) makes me somewhat angry.... :mad:

I am sure some have valid reasons tho, so I wont point fingers.

Oh, and the issue with the Q. It's been resolved. Move along, move along.

Well, I was aware of ASBESTOS, and ahazi.org. I was just speaking specifically to this thread...some names I remember on here!

Hey you :) Good to see you. My crew is over on swiftsure with all the pvp peeps. If you wanna level a sith with us let me know :)

If I liked to pvp, I would. But I suck to bad at it lol.

I lost count of the number of imps that have run from me in 1v1 open world... seriously... the majority of people suck at it and can only do it in groups to compensate for their inability. I wouldnt feel bad about not being good - get in a good guild and they can teach you.

I found a secret shortcut on Balmorra yesterday that takes me right into imp territory beside a mission site and gathering place. Good times... ;) Fun thing about this shortcut is that its only accessable from republic side :p

On a lighter note, I logged in to my first old school Ahazi drama yesterday. Reminded me of the good ol days :D and oddly enough, I wasnt the one that instigated this particular episode. Shant name names here, since it hasnt be resolved yet.

I lost count of the number of imps that have run from me in 1v1 open world... seriously... the majority of people suck at it and can only do it in groups to compensate for their inability. I wouldnt feel bad about not being good - get in a good guild and they can teach you.

I found a secret shortcut on Balmorra yesterday that takes me right into imp territory beside a mission site and gathering place. Good times... ;) Fun thing about this shortcut is that its only accessable from republic side :p

On a lighter note, I logged in to my first old school Ahazi drama yesterday. Reminded me of the good ol days :D and oddly enough, I wasnt the one that instigated this particular episode. Shant name names here, since it hasnt be resolved yet.

i think i know the spot u speak of, but i found a way thru it on my sith, problem is, once u get there, u have to run thru republic area or hope u can jump back thru/small crack/rocks

see miyuki the problem is your giving them a chance to run from you. (besides from what i've seen in warzones most imps on swiftsure suck)

i like to stealth in behind the republic players and kill them before they even know i am around. had one yesterday that was smart enough to use their stun escape and pop back up after being faceplanted and try and put on a fight. pity for them they targeted my healing companion and tried to fight him rather than the lvl 50 operative slicing away with my knives behind them :p was short work.

i am now like 28-1 in open world pvp. most of it on voss. only loss was me taking on two people so i thought killed them both but missed that a third commando was around a corner when i went after him the other two i killed used revive and joined the fight and i picked up first open world death. this was 2 days ago at lvl 48... overall loving the pvp in this game. just wish idiots and level 10's would stay off my team in warzones lol

was in game, D/Ced, put into a queue of 980ish people, about 45 minutes later D/Ced again. Now according to that patch fix, i should be able to keep my place in queue, but i can't get it cause for 15 minutes of trying to log in to the server i kept getting error 1002 which means your account is still showing logged in on the server. Once i got past that i found myself in queue with 1077 people in front of me Ya BW can

Just got the game yesterday and rolled on SS. Very addicting however the queues are stupid crazy. I crashed 3 times last night and each time had to wait at least an hour in queue. 2 of the crashes happened right after I had gotten in:mad:

Sorry to hear about the crashing etc :( I have only crashed once in the entire time I've been playing (knock on wood) and I was able to log right back in, yay queue grace period!

I'm having a lot of fun still, and I hope the rest of Ahazi is too. :)

Yesterday Meg and I were doing some quest on Tatooine and waiting for a mob to spawn and a guy was next to us waiting. I was like, we should invite him! Meg was all, dude, he's a rebel! And I was like oh... I couldn't even tell the difference, lmao.

See if I had been on a PvP realm I woulda known right away, and I could have sleep darted him and played with him mercilessly and let Meg murderlate him! But since we play on a PvE realm, he got to leave unharassed. :*(

I am sad to be on a PvE realm but c'est la vie.

you could have just flagged yourself and see.

I went for 4 hours flagged on Tat because i flew into a rebel area and tried to sell junk to the rebel med vendor.. >_>

after that, my peon and I kept flagging each other via heal.

eventually 4 guys jumped me. still managed to kill 2 before getting killed myself. yay for people who don't know what interrupts are.. :D