Ahazi unification alliance checkin

Miyuki

Hey Guys -

Hoping to get on tomorrow and looking to link up in an Ahazi Guild on Swiftsure. I'll be rolling both light and dark side so whichever faction your guild is will be fine with me. The guild I joined pre-launch was disbanded when they got dropped into a different server.

Send me an email in here with in game name and I'll send you a tell in game. I'm an experienced gamer - playing many MMOs and long time player on Ahazi until the combat respec.

Any takers? Banky? Anyone?

Thanks!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Banky?

Sounds familiar...

Hail to all the Ahazians out there..long live the EMU..still living there...farming my favorite SMC lovely everytime I log in.

Worked a BH in beta SW:TOR...gonna be hard to be a good boy...wish they had that third alignment..NEUTRAL!

I keep killing everyone I go to save...

page two is a crime. Just fyi. Still havent heard from the 7 guilds who we couldnt get ahold of

Carbon

The Hidden cult

Ascendance

Das Kapital

Tusken legion

Money

V

anyone know how to get in touch with those guilds to see if they are moving to swiftsure?

Hey Guys -

Hoping to get on tomorrow and looking to link up in an Ahazi Guild on Swiftsure. I'll be rolling both light and dark side so whichever faction your guild is will be fine with me. The guild I joined pre-launch was disbanded when they got dropped into a different server.

Send me an email in here with in game name and I'll send you a tell in game. I'm an experienced gamer - playing many MMOs and long time player on Ahazi until the combat respec.

Thanks!

Hit me up I am going to get some sleep now. If i am not on look up Finale/Settzer her is almost always on too. Kel-Morian or Mirasa if they are on can also hook you up.

on the republic side Asura is still looking for good peeps.

Hey Guys -

Thanks!

AHAZI has NOT disbanded! Don't spread such ugliness... swtor forums are frelling borked, and I cannot post a new thread on the guild page, nor update the MOTD... Please visit ahazi.enjin.com and ahazi.org - register and then get in touch with me.

Msg/Whisper ASURA in game on The SWIFTSURE for an invite to AHAZI REPUBLIC guild...

Yah they have made it very hard to communicate in game and outside of it. Not the ideal enviroment for all of us to coordinate. Like asura said Ahazi.org is your best bet for info as it doesnt crash daily like this site

oh and kudos to us for picking two servers which now have a que ... lol

Yah they have made it very hard to communicate in game and outside of it. Not the ideal enviroment for all of us to coordinate. Like asura said Ahazi.org is your best bet for info as it doesnt crash daily like this site

oh and kudos to us for picking two servers which now have a que ... lol

As the official "oceanic" once again, we have much mayhem ahead, I have no doubt...

Again, anyone looking for AHAZI Republic guild, contact Asura in game...

The fact that they have queues already with only a fraction of the future player base present is a little daunting. :p

When I got home from work last night they both had like 30+ minute queues so I just said eff it and made a new character with a friend on the west rp-pvp realm.

The 7 guilds that never replied also oddly enough never replied to ANY alliance emails. Dont sweat it - if their GM and Officers cant be bothered to reply, so be it.

As for Harbinger and SS being the unofficial Oceanic - I think it was due to the word getting out that our alliance was rolling on both. I have seen multiple messages pointing to this fact, and the fact that the ratio at first count was close'ish... 1.8 to 1.

NA is Republic on SS. *I* am all SITH on Harbinger tho :cool:

Reserved 15 of 16 names on SS and Harbginer on Round 4 Wave day 1 early access emails. I am pleased.

this guy has some useful tips.... specially like the one where you can use your ship vault to store crafting stuff and craft from that instead of keeping it all in your bag (which I have been doing up to now).

Theres a bunch of others too, recommended for nubs to TOR (like meez) :p

114 in queue.... derp!