Ahazi unification alliance checkin

Miyuki

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Toon set up as Heinz. \o/ HERO is now "active" as well, if any of you others are here.

what day of preorders are they up to now, anyone know?

I have seen some posts on forums that say they registered on 24th....

1 more invite wave for today to go... soon...

Edited by Miyuki

The CIA landed on Krayt Dragon, but we'll roll our PVP Sith characters on SS and find a guild, if one will have us.

I must have been in the first wave of invites this morning, as I got all my character names saved.

:)

Edited by Alyiah

The CIA landed on Krayt Dragon, but we'll roll our PVP Sith characters on SS and find a guild, if one will have us.

I must have been in the first wave of invites this morning, as I got all my character names saved.

:)

Nothing wrong with this. you could also do this temp and then split off and roll guild when rdy.

wut? whats going on?

I have RL friends that are playing on a different server and going sith and my old guild is going Republic this time so I won't be joining SG

So it's all good. Time to meet new folk

Edited by HyperHypo

hello all. i'm curious to know which server LVN from Ahazi will be playing on. while i was never officially in their guild, i did run much end-game content with them around mid-2010ish and started to form some alliances with them. anyone heard from those guys and/or gals lately? i haven't played galaxies in well over a year so i'm just trying to get back in touch. thanks for the guidance.

-zislo