Ahazi unification alliance checkin

Miyuki

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I waited four years for this game. Four years. It's finally here and I have to wait four hours just to get in. Today my headset stopped working so I hard reset my computer thinking the "grace period" would allow me to come right back. Nope. I was literally not in the game for less than 2 minutes and I came back to a 654 person q. Okay... I'm pissed. It should only be like an hour so I'll stick it out. SWEET! I'm in. Well I played for about two hours and bam. My comp froze. I have a pretty high end machine so it boots up pretty fast. I was out of the game less than a minute with the security key copied and pasted ready to go. 1116th in q. That's several hours. I waited 3 hours and it was at 800. I'm not going to play like this guys. It sucks ***. If we aren't going to go to a different server, then I am. I can't hover over my keyboard all hours of the day just to prevent myself from being kicked out. Imagine raiding etc. This isi gamebreaking. I'll be checking back for updates as to the server status and/or if you guys decide to relocate or if BW implements some sort of "order 66" to eradicate the q. Pretty terrible leaving a server of ahazians because I've been looking forward to playing with you for over a year, but, i'm not doing much playing anyways if 4 hours a day is spent standing in line.

Bioware better figure something out quick because I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth and I know I'm not the only one. I don't give a **** how fun the game is. It means nothing to me if I cant play it.

Peace and chicken grease.

Draconious

I waited four years for this game. Four years. It's finally here and I have to wait four hours just to get in. Today my headset stopped working so I hard reset my computer thinking the "grace period" would allow me to come right back. Nope. I was literally not in the game for less than 2 minutes and I came back to a 654 person q. Okay... I'm pissed. It should only be like an hour so I'll stick it out. SWEET! I'm in. Well I played for about two hours and bam. My comp froze. I have a pretty high end machine so it boots up pretty fast. I was out of the game less than a minute with the security key copied and pasted ready to go. 1116th in q. That's several hours. I waited 3 hours and it was at 800. I'm not going to play like this guys. It sucks ***. If we aren't going to go to a different server, then I am. I can't hover over my keyboard all hours of the day just to prevent myself from being kicked out. Imagine raiding etc. This isi gamebreaking. I'll be checking back for updates as to the server status and/or if you guys decide to relocate or if BW implements some sort of "order 66" to eradicate the q. Pretty terrible leaving a server of ahazians because I've been looking forward to playing with you for over a year, but, i'm not doing much playing anyways if 4 hours a day is spent standing in line.

Bioware better figure something out quick because I'm getting a bad taste in my mouth and I know I'm not the only one. I don't give a **** how fun the game is. It means nothing to me if I cant play it.

Draconious

Wait in a Q to play with your buds, or wait in a Q elsewhere.... whats the difference?

You realize that they are still stress testing under limited resources on purpose now right? you know how many more people will come to the game from 20th to end of dec? more than 3 i bet... :rolleyes: I - like other people believe that the server population limits are purposely being set this way on popular servers NOW, to help balance out population. Thats why you see 90% of the servers as heavy or full. do you really think they would launch a game with 90% servers full? I dont think so tim.

You waited 3 years? cool - you can wait a few more days to see how it goes. worse comes to worse, you'd have to start login an hour or 2 before you want to play, go do other stuff etc.

As for staying logged in.... there are methods of doing this that dont require you to be at your keyboard at all. use your imagination. :cool:

PS: you'd best get the computer problems sorted out quickly. "High end" dont mean jack if a part of the machine is broken.

Edited by Miyuki

i had been suspecting they were limiting server pops. while we have a huge population and ques back on Iron Citadel during beta weekend we were running 8 instances of Korriban between 4-6 hutta's and heard republic side was only slightly less populated. So far I have yet to see any planet with more than 3 instances opened up. So they have to have room to scale.

Hi all. I'm so glad to be back and am ready to PWN jedi once again!

Oh my gosh! xD

So great. Bump for Ahazi!

Bounce Disare Here...Actually terentatek is the swg ahazi pvp server...if you didnt get the memo

I think you are misinformed, sir. :(

Oh really? Are you here to deliver it?

<3

I waited four years for this game. Four years. It's finally here and I have to wait four hours just to get in... Pretty terrible leaving a server of ahazians because I've been looking forward to playing with you for over a year, but, i'm not doing much playing anyways if 4 hours a day is spent standing in line.

Draconious

For those that haven't figured it out... for the cheapseats one last time...

EARLY ACCESS = OPEN BETA

They gave it a different name so you feel all warm n fuzzy n special playin' today. but you are still GRACED with a PRIVELEGE provided by BW/EA this last week... SO sorry it was not up to snuff for you...

EARLY ACCESS = OPEN BETA

early access = WAY BETTER than open beta..

you get to keep your character progression.

i'm gonna be very happy that I'm out of the Dromund Kaas when it goes live.. that place is going to be swarming by tomorrow.

I made a couple toons on SS, but now it keeps saying 1 hour+ queue times...

both the ahazi servers (SS and Harbinger) got screwed with the randomly selected "unofficial" oceanic server. by far the most populated of the west coast servers.

i'm confident that the queue will have a precipitous drop very soon though.

That and the oceanics should be getting their own servers soon. I guess they cheated and bought the north american version of the game so they wouldnt have to wait for their own server. I plan to ask bioware nicely to transfer them all off our server ...

Hello. I was on Ahazi for a long time. Toons names are in my sig as a matter of fact. It's nice to see people finding old friends but I am not sure if I will roll on SS. I ended up on a west coast server by accident in SWG (yes I picked the first name on the list :)) and I live on the east coast. You never know I could end up here though. Good luck and have fun.

Hello. I was on Ahazi for a long time. Toons names are in my sig as a matter of fact. It's nice to see people finding old friends but I am not sure if I will roll on SS. I ended up on a west coast server by accident in SWG (yes I picked the first name on the list :)) and I live on the east coast. You never know I could end up here though. Good luck and have fun.

no one picks SS on purpose now, it's one of the "warning, high pop queue" servers.

it's pretty ridiculous. the 2 servers that the ahazi people got deployed to, SS for PvP, and Harbinger for PvE, are the 2 problem servers on US west.. -_-

edit: if you just want to catch up with the swg ahazi people, it's easier to just visit http://www.ahazi.org.

especially since there are no server forums.. -_-

Edited by oredith

no one picks SS on purpose now, it's one of the "warning, high pop queue" servers.

it's pretty ridiculous. the 2 servers that the ahazi people got deployed to, SS for PvP, and Harbinger for PvE, are the 2 problem servers on US west.. -_-

edit: if you just want to catch up with the swg ahazi people, it's easier to just visit http://www.ahazi.org.

especially since there are no server forums.. -_-

Wow sounds like rotten luck. I am actually hesitant to commit right now because I figure a lot of this queue business will change after a while. I may end on SS yet I guess. I had fun playing with the Ahazi crowd for a long time. I rolled a toon on a server called Death Wind Sock or something just to look around but I am not ready to call it home just yet.

I with they had server forums. :\

I just want to say I rolled a toon on The SS to check it out and the queue wasn't too bad. 10-15 minutes and I was in. I've never had connection issues with TOR so I can live with it since I'll have lots of alts tp play. So SS has been blessed with my Republic Dark Jedi Knight. He's only lv3 and hes already insulted his master several times and demanded his own lightsaber. Good times. Edited by Jeffor