The 700k dmg and beyond thread!

swtorjesper

I can't wait for troopers and BH's to be nerfed like hell. They are so awfully easy to play, heavy armour, ranged dps, cc and can heal if specced for heals. It's so ****in stupid BW made this class as it is now. BH and Trooper are easily the most OP class in the game right now. People complain abour sorc's, go play a BH and laugh your *** off at how easy and oped theses classes are.

I laugh at peeps that actually think they are skilled playing this BS class.

FLAME ON!

Yep, pretty much. Sorc/Sage CC is out of control as well, but that's another matter.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uh bountyhunter with onebutton 5k rockets, uh lethality and stealth guys with multidotting and 10k crits, uh sorceres with one button lightning spam

the only op class we miss is the 9k aoe jugg, is there no jugg who can record a video by simple doing many aoes in the enemys to reach 1 million dmg? :mad:

I hav'nt broken 600k yet :< could have something to do with my class, marauder...

Don't get me wrong though. I love my marauder, however we are prone to be cc'ed. And our aoe, as annihilation, is non existant. But still :)

Don't Marauder have CC immunity CD?

Well at least they nerfed hybrid Shadow/Assassin's for 1.1.2 after all they always top the charts...

No need to make some changes to BH/Troopers but jump right on those OP Shadow hybrids make sure none uses that crazy circling shadows and particle acceleration together they might hit 300k.

• 5 months later...

820k at Civil war (Pre 1.2) on my marauder

795k at the Coast on my Sent

813k in Voidstar (1.3) on my sent

698k (with 16.5k objectives - 1.3) on my sent

Would've broke 1m a few times if I had more full length games v.v

855k in Novare Coast as a Focus/Defence Guardian. For 99% of the match, south was in a stalemate (we had east and west capped) with no one dying or getting the capture, so I just sweeped stacks of four enemies for the whole match :p

http://i.imgur.com/CLRYo.jpg

So many people have no idea how to play this class, makes me sad.

Nice numbers mate, in any event that is impressive damage but a little context is needed.

Do you ofter tip 900K dmg? And I've found it is slitghtly easier to get nice big damage numbers (I must say though never 900K) when the opposing team is 50% heals.

Nice numbers mate, in any event that is impressive damage but a little context is needed.

Do you ofter tip 900K dmg? And I've found it is slitghtly easier to get nice big damage numbers (I must say though never 900K) when the opposing team is 50% heals.

No I don't often break 900k, it is rare that a game will last that long. If I kept up 1032 damage per second on something like a civil war or a novare stalemate, I would be well over 1.3 mil. Yeah the numbers may of been inflated due to the abundance of healers, I'm not disagreeing with you. But someone asked for a ss of an assassin pulling 400k, I more than doubled it.