Annihilation is amazing

Deadly Saber + Rupture > Beserk > Trinkets/Adrenals > Annihilate > Repeat,

10 second 80% Group Sprint that can be used twice in a row? amazing

100% Damage reduction in vanish? amazing

Bleed healing sustain? amazing

Annihilation hitting for upwards of 4.5 - 5.5k? amazing

Rage is fine

4x Shockwave > Smash > Repeat,

In a premade group, rage spec marauders really shine.

Carnage needs some re-tuning to be a viable spec, the damage output is pretty low, but the peel/root ability of the spec is nice.

Cancel Ravage on two tick, keep everything on cooldown, time Undying Rage correctly, use obfuscate, Quad interrupt healers (Disruption, Grip, Intimidating Roar, Charge), Biochem is a must (should be for all pvp players).

PvE wise our damage output is ridiculous as well. Annihilation single, Rage AoE.

We have our weakness in being susceptible to root/snare kiting, but our power in 1v1s and small group encounters is undeinable. A good marauder is a terrifying class to run into alone.

Complaining to devs is going to make them over tune this already great class, please don't ruin this, we have a good thing going right now. It's a "high-skill cap" class, if any class in this game is high skill cap.

Go watch a video or read a guide, the class is amazing.

What a worthless topic.

People will always complain. That's what the class forums are FOR.

Yeah, I said it. You might want them to be for discussion about playstyles, stats, pros and cons, etc. The site owners probably intended them for those reasons too. But in reality, people come to the forums primarily to whine. Otherwise, they'd be playing the game.

What matters is not if people make stupid complaints, or whether those complaints are valid. What matters is if Bioware listens to the complainers.

Annihilation is amazing

Being ranged- GODLIKE

looool only thing i have to say loool

try to run into a rakata/BM tropper ..

then i see u here in some time QQ

Interrupt on charge, 4 second lockout on an 8 second CD (6 second CD talented), interrupt on force choke, invisibility breaks the cast. Charge him to interrupt one grav round, he KBs you, invis as you move back in to stop his next grav round and get into melee, initiate attacking. He has no snares and no immobilizes and no CDs other than a 12 second 25% DR shield. If you stuns you, break it. Interrupt grav round, kill him. Use undying rage if the **** hits the fan.

Come to think of it, you're probably just garbage and don't know what half the buttons on your hotbars do anyway.

Edited by krameriffic

Annihilation is amazing

Rage is fine

4x Shockwave > Smash > Repeat,

In a premade group, rage spec marauders really shine.

Carnage needs some re-tuning to be a viable spec, the damage output is pretty low, but the peel/root ability of the spec is nice.

Cancel Ravage on two tick, keep everything on cooldown, time Undying Rage correctly, use obfuscate, Quad interrupt healers (Disruption, Grip, Intimidating Roar, Charge), Biochem is a must (should be for all pvp players).

PvE wise our damage output is ridiculous as well. Annihilation single, Rage AoE.

We have our weakness in being susceptible to root/snare kiting, but our power in 1v1s and small group encounters is undeinable. A good marauder is a terrifying class to run into alone.

Complaining to devs is going to make them over tune this already great class, please don't ruin this, we have a good thing going right now. It's a "high-skill cap" class, if any class in this game is high skill cap.

Go watch a video or read a guide, the class is amazing.

I don't need any of that, I've got my good old tracer missile.

Marauder are fine the way they are now, we just need a lil more dps (couse it seems weak compared to the 4k spam of all other classes) but we are good.

What kill a marauder are the freaking platforms and absence of schools of magic (along with no mana pool)

1-We have no advantages from the environment while most (if not all) of classes have due of the knockbacks. It's ok if u can put some distance between you and me knocking me back (although i think that KB with roots are OP), but charge cant compensate the amount of KB ingame and a there's a whole WZ (huttball) designed around the strategic use of the platforms, and we cant get any use out of it, if not only disadvantages.

2-As any RPG in history teaches, you, as a caster, do not ever want me, a melee, hitting constantly in your *** because I wont let u cast a thing. This game works differently. With same lvl gear and similar skill any healer can be standing still with us constantly dpsing and our interrupt doesnt really make any difference since there are at least other 2 healing spells to use. Plus, with the resource pool system we have now, a simple stun with a little run around the pillar makes your energy/whatever full again even if u were spamming heals, that is broken. I have to build my rage, i cant just w8 till it get high, as any other class do.

My 2 cent, and Im even bad with english xD

Edited by Mannaroth

Marauder are fine the way they are now, we just need a lil more dps (couse it seems weak compared to the 4k spam of all other classes) but we are good.

What kill a marauder are the freaking platforms and absence of schools of magic (along with no mana pool)

1-We have no advantages from the environment while most (if not all) of classes have due of the knockbacks. It's ok if u can put some distance between you and me knocking me back (although i think that KB with roots are OP), but charge cant compensate the amount of KB ingame and a there's a whole WZ (huttball) designed around the strategic use of the platforms, and we cant get any use out of it, if not only disadvantages.

2-As any RPG in history teaches, you, as a caster, do not ever want me, a melee, hitting constantly in your *** because I wont let u cast a thing. This game works differently. With same lvl gear and similar skill any healer can be standing still with us constantly dpsing and our interrupt doesnt really make any difference since there are at least other 2 healing spells to use. Plus, with the resource pool system we have now, a simple stun with a little run around the pillar makes your energy/whatever full again even if u were spamming heals, that is broken. I have to build my rage, i cant just w8 till it get high, as any other class do.

My 2 cent, and Im even bad with english xD

QFT

Here is my take on most of the "Marauders are fine" comments.

1. You are talking about AT LEVEL 50. Getting to 30 was a total PITA. 30-40 is a little better, and so on. But it's probably ALSO the case that

2. You ONLY talk about IN PVP which tells me that you are NOT QUESTING. which is where the problems with the Marauder class are the most obnoxious.

So far my solutions to 1 and 2 are to PVP until I'm 4-6 levels higher than I need to be, and THEN go back and quest.

Again, a little easier to quest *near* my appropriate level now that I'm in my 30's. but c'mon! stop saying the Marauder is "fine" when you aren't even playing half the game!

QFT

Here is my take on most of the "Marauders are fine" comments.

1. You are talking about AT LEVEL 50. Getting to 30 was a total PITA. 30-40 is a little better, and so on. But it's probably ALSO the case that

2. You ONLY talk about IN PVP which tells me that you are NOT QUESTING. which is where the problems with the Marauder class are the most obnoxious.

So far my solutions to 1 and 2 are to PVP until I'm 4-6 levels higher than I need to be, and THEN go back and quest.

Again, a little easier to quest *near* my appropriate level now that I'm in my 30's. but c'mon! stop saying the Marauder is "fine" when you aren't even playing half the game!

I quested a couple levels below the mobs. So yeah no. I did die more then I would have liked but was okay. Annil spec.

I see this all the time. Are you sure it's 80% GROUP sprint? I'm pretty sure it's 50% group, and 80% to you. Tooltip on the talent says it increases YOUR speed by additional 30%. And when you look at the tooltip of Predation, when you have talent maxed it still says 50%.

Love to see a SS of it hitting that hard Mine crits for 3k and is on average 2-3k (I'm full biochem with champ relics)

More bs from idiots, as most L2p threads are.

im anni spec i got 5k medal today, Not sure what from I'm medicated to the eyeballs was like oh snap son.

beside self heal by bleeding effects is not amazing in pvp

it helps in pve when u r farming or doing Flashpoint/ Operations

but i dont think it will help you a lot in pvp :) or its not really THE healing which will cut it

it really needs to tick a lot if you get a grav round inc from 3500