Sentinel buffs on the PTS!

JustinxDuff

who cares about pacify, we got sniper shields!

seriously... using pacify on a boss seemed like an exploit on some encounters.

err, why? I thought it was a cool ability but now it's mostly useless, it doesn't even work against force/tech abilities.

Edited by SunwindIon

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err, why? I thought it was a cool ability but now it's mostly useless, it doesn't even work against force/tech abilities.

So? Pacify is brutal vs. Snipers, Warriors, Assassins and anything that does weapon damage. Which is a lot of stuff, pretty much as much as you see tech/force abilities.

In a 16 man raid, taking 8 dps as a combination of gunslingers/sentinels would cause most bosses to SPEND THE ENTIRE FIGHT UNABLE TO HIT THE TANK.

It was borderline exploiting with how powerful it was.

I could be completely happy with my combat spec if the bugs were all fixed, the three trees were balanced and had a knockback/down of some kind. Other things would just be gravy.

Then again maybe that's a tall order :/

I've been wanting to say though, that since they're looking at Sentinel at all now, and since these aren't the final patch notes anyway, there's still hope for some class wide fixes.

I agree with you. I would like to have seen some buffs to combat.

They didn't buff or nerf us, we brought up fact that these skills were not working and they fixed it. It's all good. It's now working as intended. They didn't go out of their way to buff us.:D

Edited by mlahodik
Misspell by auto correct feature

They didn't buff or nerf us, we brought up fact that these skills were not working and they fixed it. It's all good. It's now working as intended. They didn't go out of their way to buff us.:D

I've seen this said a lot now...And it says right under the patch changes that it's a DPS increase. Now other people have done testing and stuff and says it's a nerf but idk we'll have to see. Either way it's changing our dps by 'fixing' it..