Remove PvE gear

Aowar

It is not fair that when I hit 50 others are able to do HM/nightmare raids and I can't. Why should these people who put more time in get an advantage over me? It is clearly unfair and I think all PvE gear should be removed from the game.

/signed the remove gear lolcats

It is not fair that when I hit 50 others are able to do HM/nightmare raids and I can't. Why should these people who put more time in get an advantage over me? It is clearly unfair and I think all PvE gear should be removed from the game.

i approve of this post

I hope you play a Gunslinger so you can Hunker Down for what's coming at you.

Gear is all that carebears live for... take that away and they'll be sucking on the end of a shotgun by nightfall.

PVP on the other hand... the good players just do it for the sport.

/signed-counter-troll

Edited by Modecrypt

Yeah, i heard bubble gives you 90% mitigation and absorb 10k damage with no cooldown!

Luckily, an operative can backstab 10 times in a row for 10K crits each with no cooldown and kill them!

Or a BH can tracer spam for 8K a missile and kill them!

Or a Warrior can Smash crit for 20K and insta-kill!

So....all's balanced! :D

Edited by Prophetic

Gear is all that carebears live for... take that away and they'll be sucking on the end of a shotgun by nightfall.

PVP on the other hand... the good players just do it for the sport.

/signed-counter-troll

^^this

Sure, as long as the NPC's don't increase in power we should be fine. Good story archs, choices and dynamic enviroments does sound like more work for developers though. I don't know if they like working. What do you think?

Flawless. PvE needs to be about skill, not gear.

They also allow 8 man premades to get an unfair advantage, this is unnacceptable we've got to unsub until Blizz fixes this.

Edited by DanChart

Except there is NO gate to doing hardmodes at 50. I have healed and completed Kaon under Siege, Directive 7, Battle for Ilum (with two melee dps no less), The False Emperor and Taral V in custom items with mods from the vendor in Belsavis.

This thread just doesn't work for this game because HM are just TOO EASY.

Except there is NO gate to doing hardmodes at 50. I have healed and completed Kaon under Siege, Directive 7, Battle for Ilum (with two melee dps no less), The False Emperor and Taral V in custom items with mods from the vendor in Belsavis.

This thread just doesn't work for this game because HM are just TOO EASY.

In other games I can do heroics in pvp gear just fine. Your argument doesn't work.

Nightmare mode on the other hand requires gear which is a clear injustice. The remove gear lolcats should be outraged!!!! Power to the no gear clan!!!!! Occupy PvE gear unite!

I think all the PvE gear should be removed as well...it is not proper that I have to obtain such since skill should be greater than gear.

We all should be on an equal footing based on the complaints of certain individuals...progression is evil....yadayada and all that jazz.

I'm all for it- all those complaining to have it done in PvP would quit the moment that PvE gear progression is tossed out the window.

Here we have a miscreant trolling because of another thread he's lost to...

Fact is, HM/Nightmare is a skill-based event as the fights are slightly harder, thus the rewards are greater. This isn't a "put time in, get stuff out" equation, you cannot afk-win yourself to full Rakata. PVP is open to all, there is ALWAYS a winner, and it is purely time based to succeed in obtaining the best loot, while having a direct impact on other players. PVP is so time-based that early SWTOR players actually macroed warzones and went afk all day long to gain battlemaster ranks quickly.

Who do you impact by gaining PVE gear? The bosses. Until they show up on the forums in force demanding PVE gear be removed because it gives raiders an unfair advantage against them, I think you don't have a case here.

Karagga: I demand PVE gear be-

Semaj: Shut up, Karagga. I own you.

Edited by LordSemaj