Why doesn't the Commando/Merc have an interrupt?

ArchonGamer

Is there any other Advanced class besides the Commando/Merc that doesn't have an Interrupt?

My DPS isn't that great to begin with and I can't stop anyone from just standing there healing themselves. What gives?

you ask for the last thing commando /merc needs to be virtualy the best class in the game and an utter god

no interrupts for you!

and marauders dont have a stun, whats your point?

Yes.. and Merc have the knockback and the stun. Pretty sure while stunned they are not casting. Try playing a Marauder with NO stun. Least you can pound them while they are stunned.

Yes they do.

Oh really? You referring to Force Choke/Joke? We are stunned while casting it. So its a self CC.

Ravage? That don't work. We again are stunned while its used.. if it works at all.

Our AoE stun? It breaks on dmg and has a VERY long CD.

Force Charge? Oh noes.. not the long 2 second stun with the super long CD that only works from ranged.

Marauders have ZERO stuns that are good for PvP situations unless its a 1 v 1 fight.

If your stunned while a marauder is killing you... ITS NOT his stun.

Edited by Blaaine

I'd rather be interrupted than hit for 4k anyday :D

Well if your a SI you can interrupt/stun/cc/knockback/root and hit for 4k and shoot lightening outta your ARS while healing the whole group.;)

Edited by Blaaine

Oh really? You referring to Force Choke/Joke? We are stunned while casting it. So its a self CC.

Ravage? That don't work. We again are stunned while its used.. if it works at all.

Our AoE stun? It breaks on dmg and has a VERY long CD.

Force Charge? Oh noes.. not the long 2 second stun with the super long CD that only works from ranged.

Marauders have ZERO stuns that are good for PvP situations unless its a 1 v 1 fight.

If your stunned while a marauder is killing you... ITS NOT his stun.

You just listed them but are saying they have no stuns- just because you don't agree with the implementation of them.

I can do so with the Sorc stuns FORCING me to spec into them and away from HEALING. All with a short duration and breaking on damage (on a Dot based class you can't take back the Dot you cast 20 seconds ago so that the stun doesn't break NOW when you really need the opponent held). So, in reality we have one decent stun...

The grass isn't greener...