FF13-2 will make swtor look like an antique

Kaladorei

Jokes on you the new FF games suck

Why? 13 was a great game. Fresh, challenging combat system for those who actually understand how it works. Great story. Great Graphics. Great music. It was a good game. And the endgame quote from OP..i get. 13 had enemies you could NOT defeat unless you put a lot of time into developing your characters. I don't understand why people hate on the FF series now. They are still good games. Quit living in the past... or pray for a remake of 7, 8, or 9.. seeing as those tend to be the defining games for ff fanatics. It sucks that Sakaguchi and Nobuo are gone, doesn't mean FF is crap now though.

Why? 13 was a great game. Fresh, challenging combat system for those who actually understand how it works. Great story. Great Graphics. Great music. It was a good game. And the endgame quote from OP..i get. 13 had enemies you could NOT defeat unless you put a lot of time into developing your characters. I don't understand why people hate on the FF series now. They are still good games. Quit living in the past... or pray for a remake of 7, 8, or 9.. seeing as those tend to be the defining games for ff fanatics. It sucks that Sakaguchi and Nobuo are gone, doesn't mean FF is crap now though.

this.

it is a shame most of the oirgional devs are gone but im sure if they aim high, unlike the devs at bioware did with this swtor. good stuff will come.

Perhaps he just likes games with effeminate male characters?

In all honesty, FF13 was the first final fantasy I have not played all the way through. Story was meh and the combat system didn't appeal to me.

From what I have read of the sequel they opened up the game more at the expense of the story.

I may pick it up when it hits the discount rack.

The only games on my radar that will likely cut into my TOR time are Diablo 3 and CS:GO.

Perhaps he just likes games with effeminate male characters?

In all honesty, FF13 was the first final fantasy I have not played all the way through. Story was meh and the combat system didn't appeal to me.

From what I have read of the sequel they opened up the game more at the expense of the story.

I may pick it up when it hits the discount rack.

The only games on my radar that will likely cut into my TOR time are Diablo 3 and CS:GO.

i can understand this. i think perhaps u needed to give it more time. ff13 at first was somewhat confusing but i quickly got the hang of it, you can do some awesome paradigms n stuff depends what u like i guess.

And if they don't ban him for trolling the forums, ban him for buying a limited edition guide for a FF game in 2012...

i dont use the guide...bright spark. i have a lot of collectible ff stuff since 1994. so it makes sense for me to to buy it when only so many are made?

*swish swish* I hear the drives of the SS Banhammer warming up

Seeing as this is SW:tOR wouldn't that be the "Vibrobanhammer" or the "Bansaber"?

As for "look" the more fancy realistic a game looks the faster it looks dull and boring in the coming years. One of the reasons Bioware went with the look they did.