C2-N2 and his comments

MadJerry

BW, you seriously need to give me a way to shut this dude, and only him, up. I can't not stand the same five cookie cutter ramblings. I do not care that hes added cushions to the seats again, or adjusted the nutrition on my food. I never sit in the seats and I never eat any food.

His voice is damn irritating, and he never just says "ok" or "yes". He always has to be wordy as hell with it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no C2 is awesome... he never forgets the put Snack-packs in my lunches and thanks to him constantly reupholstering my ship's seats my *** is as soft as a new born baby

little bit too soft, you need to do some squats

Edited by marshalleck

The next time 2VR8 offers me a foot massage he's going out the airlock.

I love 2VR8, every time i get on the ship, he brings a much needed smile. Even if ive heard everything hes said countless times. I really think he has the best companion lines lol.

Tip for new players/new alts: You can avoid this highly annoying voice by never talking to the droid. Normally you do that when you get the ship. You will then get a cutscene initiation every time you move past him (to start the first convo), but i find that less disturbing and just esc away from it. Tells a lot what I feel about the voice if I rather take the constant cutscene start lol :)

..... I do not care that hes added cushions to the seats again, or adjusted the nutrition on my food. I never sit in the seats and I never eat any food.....

Hahahahahaha...I can't stop laugh...HAHAHAHA

Edited by SBite

BW, you seriously need to give me a way to shut this dude, and only him, up. I can't not stand the same five cookie cutter ramblings. I do not care that hes added cushions to the seats again, or adjusted the nutrition on my food. I never sit in the seats and I never eat any food.

His voice is damn irritating, and he never just says "ok" or "yes". He always has to be wordy as hell with it.

SO I'm not the only one who wants to space the droid?? Damn, it's annoying. They spent a ton of money on actors and dialogue and this is the best they could do for the one voice you hear almost more than any other??

I want a restraining bolt. (or whatever it was called in the movies)

Etter

Edited by Etter

It's not just 2vr8 and c2n2...BW needs to put something in this game where we can turn companion chatter OFF completely if we so choose. I get so tired of Corso rambling, Kira and Vette wisecracking etc etc etc. It's like they only gave each companion 5 lines of script for combat or world travel...annoying!!

Tip for new players/new alts: You can avoid this highly annoying voice by never talking to the droid. Normally you do that when you get the ship. You will then get a cutscene initiation every time you move past him (to start the first convo), but i find that less disturbing and just esc away from it. Tells a lot what I feel about the voice if I rather take the constant cutscene start lol :)

^Is this a legitimate stroke of genius, or am I getting played?

No, we do not. C3-PO did not repeat 5, yes FIVE sentences all over and over. The droid is incredibly annoying and simply adds to other little annoying things that will make me to stop playing.

More like Han has no idea how we feel...

^Is this a legitimate stroke of genius, or am I getting played?

No joke, I've done that on my new sage and will definitely continue to do on all other future alts. Considering rerolling my 20ish Guardian to get rid of the voice this way. Try it on next toon, works like a charm - apart from the cutscene initiation stopping you for a second or two when you pass the droid.

• 2 weeks later...
He bugged me enough to create a ticket, asking them to either shut him up or move him to an out of the way corner. And the reply was the game is designed to have him in it so just turn off your speakers if he annoys you. Gotta love good customer service like that.

And the reply was the game is designed to have him in it so just turn off your speakers if he annoys you.

Wow, it would have been better if they just closed the ticket without replying to you. That is the lamest answer I have heard.

Edited by MadJerry

SO I'm not the only one who wants to space the droid?? Damn, it's annoying. They spent a ton of money on actors and dialogue and this is the best they could do for the one voice you hear almost more than any other??

I want a restraining bolt. (or whatever it was called in the movies)

Etter

you do know thats anthony daniels right?

as in, the guy who voiced c3po....

not sure they could come up with a better voice for a protocol droid than the guy who played the original protocol droid in all the movies

now, granted i think he should have far more lines, simply to avoid so much repetition, but as to the voice quality, well... its c3po, thats kinda as good as its going to get for that part