Impotent sloth build

Froederick

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear this build has the best heat management out of the bunch, can anyone confirm?

I was pretty good until I accidently hit Missle Blast.

Talked with some guildies about it, they said maybe remove it from my Toolbar, heat problem solved.

I want to level with this build. How viable is it in pve? Everyone's talking about its pvp capabilities.

This build was made to give you the best of both worlds. It has the same capabilities in PvE as it does in PvP no more deciding which type of play you want to engage in. You can have it all.

This build was made to give you the best of both worlds. It has the same capabilities in PvE as it does in PvP no more deciding which type of play you want to engage in. You can have it all.

As a note to people it really isn't a viable spec until at least level 37 where you get the requisite talent points. Just level in AP till you get there.

As a note to people it really isn't a viable spec until at least level 37 where you get the requisite talent points. Just level in AP till you get there.

I dont know, I thought I seemed pretty strong at level 11 when I chose my advanced class after suffering my Hazing from those two thugs.

I admit though it just gets better and better as I level. I will report back at 37 though and see if I have made any significant changes.

This is the only build in the game that forces you to use all of your baseline class abilities, making you a versatile and better player as a result.

I will continue following this thread in the future just in case the brilliant build designer discovers even more abusive synergies between Rapid Shots and Rapid Shots.