Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Perhaps, you guys will test it this time to see if it actually works? I know its a crazy idea!

Edited by Rhazesx

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Should we expect a fix for this on Tuesday or the next?

Anything longer than that would just be bonkers.

Edited by Gallego

Hi again,

Possible fix: If team wins: add one to win count for all listed players on that team.

Hint: The team has won if it has "Victory!" in the title bar after the game ends.

Edited by captortn

Our patience has a limit, and you are almost reaching it.

And what will you do, stand and shake your tiny fist with impotent rage? Please.....

As for a majority of the rest of you, what part of one of JGs' previous posts didn't you understand about there being a miscommunication internally between the patch team and those producing the patch notes? Seriously, relax, take a powder, watch Stewart or Colbert (or both) and then resume when fixed.

Crazy idea to all saying there incompetent etc etc. Why not go and create the fix yourself? Write the code, post it here for them to copy. Crazy idea I know, but ey you all are like superior people with all the knowledge in the world and so on regarding developing.

well go on! post it!

Wait...What is it this? You can't!??? What realy? you are not a developer? Then shut up and get some patience.

Crazy idea to all saying there incompetent etc etc. Why not go and create the fix yourself? Write the code, post it here for them to copy. Crazy idea I know, but ey you all are like superior people with all the knowledge in the world and so on regarding developing.

well go on! post it!

Wait...What is it this? You can't!??? What realy? you are not a developer? Then shut up and get some patience.

thats the most retarded post you could write... did they paid you for that?

in case of this bug almost everyone noticed that developer somehow have problems with programing/testing stuff.... its not only about warzones..but also some other major features .The way they explain this "misunderstandings" is typical covering up developer embarassing mistakes. The same was in every other new mmo's realese...

time is going and people quiting... its really doesnt matter how many fanboys will stay ... if serious players will leave game will die.

Edited by LordCrow

lol...

This has got to be the most annoying **** ever! Not winning games. Not getting credit for the ones I do. Getting stunned in place for entire matches. Getting kicked out of Wz's for not being allowed to leave the spawn zone. /stuck ctrl-u, esc, relog...etc. the **** don't work. Why should I think different. The rest of this game is chocked full of errors, glitches and bugs. Why should PvP be any different?

So to the Nay-sayers...

A. Not paying for a broken game. Un-subing. Cya-round. Or not idc.

B. Not coming up with a solution as it is not my job. I pay. They fix. This is how it works.

C. Not writing and or testing the **** either. Wanna guess why?

D. They said they fixed it. They clearly didn't. Truth is in the pudding and the cake is a lie.

E. Wrote 2 separate tickets on said situation. That brings my ticket count to a total of 6. 1 was answered with a hand full of redundant suggestions. Why redundant you ask? Well lets just say that when I tell you that /stuck did not work. Don't tell me to fix it by typing /stuck. Come on people. Really? Oh and the rest where closed. No response. No nothing. So consider your self lucky if these snoots even addressed you at all.

lol if Bio doesn't get this **** together, "Beware the ides of March."

Do they care? No! They are here to take our money and die like the rest of the games of old that failed to launch a game from "complete testing" to launch with out ever fixing anything. This game will be dead before the sun sets. Those who care to argue. Do so with your self, while they gladly take your money and give you nothing in return.

In regards to you addressing me in post:

I will look into your reply to my post as I diligently do nothing to address you in return.

Edited by Demar_Merka

Hey, it's only what 3 patches of fixes for this issue? at least this time they say they are testing! wow thank you devs! thank you very much for testing a fix for the third time. Really don't expect much from these guys... here is how every patch goes:

OMG STUFFZ IZ BROKEN!!!

1) Patch Tues - Give notes on stuff we are supposed to be patching ( in reality servers are just down for the weekly BW party )

2) Patch Thurs - Well folks for the third week in a row we have to fix what we didnt fix in tues patch!

3) Patch Sat Morning at 12! - Well folks thanks for your patience, we regret to inform you we have to fix what we though we fixed in tues patch, but really on tues patch we just threw it in there and you all tested it tues-thurs. Then we patched thurs on very minimal testing AND NOW! here comes the emergency patach for the emergency patch to fix a bug that's been around since release.

4) Sun: Well here lets let the devs post in the forums for an hour to make sure the fans know we actually * cough * care... yahh good idea then they wont mind the emergency patch for the patch for the last patch that didnt fix the patch before for the bug thats been around since relase...

5) New patch notes Yay!!!!

6) Tues: Start over.

And that my friends is what you can expect from this game.

If I'm not having the counting system or the retarded RNG on the champion bags in my favor it seems that after HOURS of pvp in fail pugs for WZ's I have to ALSO worry about crashing to desktop on HARD PRESSED, WELL EARNED "WINNING" matches to finally get this damn forsaken dailies done....

How about we try something new? Like idk... fixing something that you claimed to have fixed, shoot.... who knows..... ppl might like when you do something right for a change.

Edited by Phoenometroid

well go on! post it!

I'm no computer scientist but it might go something like this:

if (win) update quest; else return;

I know it's difficult but basically you go to that place in the code where it does stuff at the end of the warzone, like determining which side won, and have it update the quest.

I'm valor 63 atm and have yet to get credit for a win ever. So now I play to lose. My self esteem has plummeted drastically. All seriousness aside. I never have problems with not getting credit. All joking aside, I. Won two today and didn't get credit, this is frustrating where's they dev responses to this?

/agree

Seriously, this shouldn't have made it past the first patch. At end of wz, mark quest completed or increment win count. It can be hard enough getting a win in pug v pug matches as it is. This is the type of thing that will lead (and has lead) to people quitting. There are tons of stupid little bugs in sweater that shouldn't exist. Any dev team with competent management would have flagged one or two people for all the crap like this and resetting chat window settings on patch release, resetting default companion toolbar expansion direction, crafting mission not available messages, and they would have made sure the little stuff was fixed during early access. Lucky for them I'm too much a fan of their story and star wars to quit just yet, but it's very disappointing.

Hey bioware, hire programmers who are on par with your writers. Screw the 2013 content, fix this crap now and start work on that in June. Otherwise, EA's next quarterly meeting won't go nearly as well as this past one.

It's **** like this that makes me log out and not want to play the game, it's hard enough trying to complete those *********** daily quests without this bug and it just destroys any morale you gain from the win.

Why is it taking you so long to fix this game breaking bug BioWare? It's the main reason I put in my cancellation survey, doubt I'm the only one.

I'm valor 63 atm and have yet to get credit for a win ever. So now I play to lose. My self esteem has plummeted drastically. All seriousness aside. I never have problems with not getting credit. All joking aside, I. Won two today and didn't get credit, this is frustrating where's they dev responses to this?

Stupid game i stop subscription ... they are unable to apply hotfix for some general stuf , ticket system ... no comment

Game with so many potential and you just do nothing.

Edited by Azshy

well go on! post it!

I think you could be, very possibly, the biggest fool, to touch a keyboard.

A bug, there since early beta, apparently "fixed" twice, still in the game effecting thousands of people per day, who pay a subscription, PAYING customers, and you suggest not only that we should stop complaining but that we should fix it ourselves....

If you got in a taxi and asked the driver to take you to the airport, but instead took you to the train station, do you think he'd take your money, get out the car and say "Well if you think you can do better, drive yourself to the airport!"

I think you require schooling mate, and im not even trolling you im being serious.

I'm mad about my broke class but I do not see how or why you even try to play if you never get credit.

Edited by Killabee