Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

Test today, patch tonight. Honestly...it's a BIG deal.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi again,

Once again, thank you for your patience on this issue. We've found a possible solution for this and we will be implementing it in an upcoming patch as soon as we're able to test and verify this solution internally. This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

TY TY TY!!!! :t_biggrin:

This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working to implement it as soon as we can.

This process takes a bit of time, but know that we are working

This process takes a bit of time

bit of time

ahahaha

Hi again,

broken record springs to mind.

in all fairness you guys should never has even said you had fixed it, cause it is quite clear they still are not counting.

i wouldnt suggest saying something is fixed, when in fact it isnt. Don't you guys test these "patches" first?

Edited by Scotland

Hi again,

Thank you.

Hi again,

Joveth, would you please be able to convince the Customer Service Dept to credit wins until this is actually fixed and live? Their inability/unwillingness to do so when this is such a negative to the game is just batty.

yeah, because its totally impossible that more than one thing causes this, and that the one they squashed was simply easier to find?

Jeezus people.

Go to school to become a software engineer and then get back to me on how easy it is to track down a small bug in a few million lines of code.

Lol complete clueless fanboys like this, are hilarious. This is a known bug since early beta, its been "fixed" twice, we paid more for the actual product of this game than any other MMO and we pay a subscription, yet apparently given the circumstances we have no right to complain about this issue.

Its called being a PAYING CUSTOMER you idiot, they run a service and we pay for it, lying in patch notes and taking months to fix what is arguably the biggest bug in the game atm, is just plain bad, and this come from someone who has alot of Software Engineering experience.

Now would people like you please crawl back into that big secluded bubble and stay out of problems you clearly dont get.

Hi again,

Just double check that it's fixed before putting it in the patch notes.

Test today, patch tonight. Honestly...it's a BIG deal.

QFT. 100% Should be the top issue. Not one of the issues. Top issue. There are people whom I know personally in my guild (myself included) that are not running level 50 Warzones because of this.

I often get the issue when i win without the enemy scoring any points 6-0 in huttball, 600-0 in civil war, 6-0 in voidstar, that the victory didnt count towards my daily

it seems to happen when the opposing team players leave/rage quit and new ones join.

happens every time.

It's crazy that this is still broken. I grabbed the new 0/3 daily yesterday (so it wasn't the old one), took it off the quest tracker (as I've normally done since the problem started happening), and I still had a WZ win not count.

At this point, I'm just astonished. My 2 year-old daughter can do simple addition. Yet BW coders can't?

Just makes no sense. If they can't fix this simple thing, then the future isn't bright for the major obstacles facing this game.

It's crazy that this is still broken. I grabbed the new 0/3 daily yesterday (so it wasn't the old one), took it off the quest tracker (as I've normally done since the problem started happening), and I still had a WZ win not count.

At this point, I'm just astonished. My 2 year-old daughter can do simple addition. Yet BW coders can't?

Just makes no sense. If they can't fix this simple thing, then the future isn't bright for the major obstacles facing this game.

Pretty ignorant that you think this is a simple arithmetic issue.

Pretty arrogant that you think this issue can be solved trivially.

Yes, this issue is frustrating, slamming programmers (which is a discipline you clearly know nothing about) does not help. However, claiming that it was fixed when it was clearly not (not even an improvement) is quite unacceptable!

Edited by seksix

Hi again,

Our patience has a limit, and you are almost reaching it.

ive given up even pvpn nothing owrse than suffering sometimes 10 losses to finally get a win then it dont count ffs in fact ive given up with this joke game, sick of this crap companys bull***** patches that do fak all only make me more piised of i dunno how the pve side of this game is but pvp and combar itself like biowear are just total ***** Edited by darthoomy