Bioware gotcha!@

BlastTyrentt

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything that gets dropped a total of 20% is a over nerf. That already is pushing the bar and might just kill Operatives in pve aswell as pve. Now we have a 7s longer stun? Looking at this nerf. Im pretty sure they'll come back again with the bat and hit us even harder. Along with other classes. If you think this is the end. nononono its just the beginning. Wait till they hit your class with the bat and you start putting up threads to take extreme measures because of such a poor nerf that wasnt even taken into consideration what would come of such a extreme nerf. See how you guys fair with the Dev"s cause there all from warhammer. Look at how warhamer turned out and if you follow mmo's you already know how bad it is wrecked. Now Swtor just going to follow it up if they keep making poor as Decisions on nerfs. ANYTHING that is dropped 20% just shows that they made if *********** rediculously OP showing there lack of designing a skill at first hand or that they dont know what to do with all the QQers so they just Nerfed the problem at the source very poorly. IM OUT. This is retarded. If you dont see what they did here and think your class is whatnot safe. There will always be somthing that QQers will find to QQ about. As bad as this nerf went im sure they will do it again Edited by SkillzKillz

I just cancelled my sub. This was the last drop. operative is now worthless, and so is bioware at running mmos.

To be honest BRO, you need to quit feeling sorry for your self lol. why not show of your mad skill by showing that your class is still good because you make it good by being a skilful player instead of rolling your head over 3 buttons and killing someone.

That to me is the mark of some one worthy playing a game. skill makes the class potent in the hands of a good player.

YEAH IF ME CALLING MOST PVPERS, PEOPLE WITH A GOD COMPLEX. WHO RUIN THE WHOLE GAME, BECASUE ALL THE NERFS EFFECT PvE TOO.....

THAT MOST ALL PVPERS ARE WHINEY AND CHILDISH, LIKE THE KID WHO BEAT HIS COMPUTER TO DEATH BECASUE IT WAS MESSING UP WHILE HE WAS PLAYING A GAME...

THAT YOUR ALL AS BAD AS THE OTHER KID WHO TRIES TO PUSH A REMOTE UP HIS REAR END BECASUE MOMMY CANCLED HIS ACCOUNT!!!

JUST ENJOY THE GAME FOR WHAT IT IS AND STOP GETTING CLASSES NERFED INTO OBLIVION WHERE THEY SUCK IN PVP AND PVE AND THEY ARE AS GOOD AS ORNAMENTS. TO DECORATE THE MARKET AS UR BANK TOON CASUE ITS NOW USELESS IN EVERY ASPECT OF THE GAME...

WHY CASUE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

You think others have a God complex, the person who decided to give himself the title Darth for a forum name, that talks in ALL CAPITALS for no reason, who calls others whiney and childish in your own whiney incoherent ALL CAPS rant - grow up dude, chill out, and come back when your brain cells are not so overheated, your coming across as a right ****.

Edited by Aedgyth

i dont notice much difference, dont hit for 5k no more (so what) people can actually run away now before u kill them(so what), if they stick around they still die

Quoted for truth + reason I played Rogue in WoW and Operative in SWTOR is the fear factor it creates in opponents, since you fear what you cannot see. We still have every tool we need to fck up their day. Personally I don`t miss killing ppl in 3 shot and if you die jumping in a group of enemys to get one ppl...well thats called evolution and you should die, because you are being stupid. Better way is to move with your team and pick off enemy healers and Voilá, you just made winning the game a lot easier for the team.

Someone mentioned stealth not being effective, which I also notice everyday and never understood this bug being missed. I spend 2 talent points to increase my effectiveness in stealth to be seen threw my stealth from 10 meters away every WZ.

I quit wow 5 years ago and will not go back. If all this is true that I read (which I will find out when I get off work) I will cancel and so will my 3 other friends will eventually.

I love this game and was looking forward to it for years, but I do not have the time to re-roll and would just have a bad taste in my mouth the whole time from my main class being broken.

I was a beta tester which playing for free was great but now I pay to play the (beta), which is obviously why this nerf happened right? We are still in beta or am I crazy?

Someone mentioned stealth not being effective, which I also notice everyday and never understood this bug being missed. I spend 2 talent points to increase my effectiveness in stealth to be seen threw my stealth from 10 meters away every WZ.

I quit wow 5 years ago and will not go back. If all this is true that I read (which I will find out when I get off work) I will cancel and so will my 3 other friends will eventually.

I love this game and was looking forward to it for years, but I do not have the time to re-roll and would just have a bad taste in my mouth the whole time from my main class being broken.

I was a beta tester which playing for free was great but now I pay to play the (beta), which is obviously why this nerf happened right? We are still in beta or am I crazy?

Go look what they did silently to our dmg and you'll cancel in a heartbeat

Go look what they did silently to our dmg and you'll cancel in a heartbeat

I really hope this is not true. If I were to cancel I would possibly comeback if they fixed the class. Or if I had time off work, giving me time to level a new toon, like Christmas break. Who knows what game will be out by then though.

I feel sorry for PVE OP's though as on my server the top raiding guild only had one OP and he is a healer. I do not have to time to be a full time raider any more but did want to jump in some with my guild. I all ready get left out of raids, wonder what my chances of getting in a raid now are.

Gota love 10 year old sorc's taking your raid spot with you having tons of raiding experience counting for nothing because your class/spec is not needed.

The opener nerf was absolutely deserved. Although they should have perhaps compensated you with a buff to abilities you actually use without your retarded opener from stealth. That would make fighting IAs and Scoundrels a lot more interesting too.

But, never again will we be 100% hp threeshotted from stealth. Thank the lord.

See that proves my point, "never again will we be 100% hp threeshotted from stealth."

The key there is threeshotted and trust me it is very rare that they all fire off without something being resisted and then if your cloak or your dissappearing act fails you are toast. Not to mention I have never accomplished the 100% threeshot to an equal level player, though I do concede that it may have been possible.

Edited by Rahl_Windsong

I can still 100-0 people through CC. All they did was give OPs a higher skill ceiling. If anything the few WZs I played today I felt stronger and more confident in my killing capabilities. My opening crit is not nearly as strong, but my overall stun capability is just dumb. Please try it before you start QQing. I'm in champ/cent gear btw.

Just remember, you all asked for this "nerf." So we are here to stay at our current state. :)

I can still 100-0 people through CC. All they did was give OPs a higher skill ceiling. If anything the few WZs I played today I felt stronger and more confident in my killing capabilities. My opening crit is not nearly as strong, but my overall stun capability is just dumb. Please try it before you start QQing. I'm in champ/cent gear btw.

Just remember, you all asked for this "nerf." So we are here to stay at our current state. :)

cool for 1v1 , group combat - not so much

The opener nerf was absolutely deserved. Although they should have perhaps compensated you with a buff to abilities you actually use without your retarded opener from stealth. That would make fighting IAs and Scoundrels a lot more interesting too.

Every single person who has said this fits into these catagories.

1. PVE geared

2. Low level

3. Epic PVE geared vs Battlemaster

4. Played wow.

5. Can't PVP if their life depended on it.

6. Doesn't know their class as well as they think.

Welcome to World of Warcraft 2.0.

Enjoy your stay.

Obviously LOS isn't an issue for other classes as they can shoot missiles at me through walls/crates/boxes if I'm targeted and with an ungodly freakin' range. I think half way across the pit is certainly far enough.

Please don't pull facts out of your arse. The LOS applies the same for any class. You obviously haven't played sniper. If you are not in visual range, you can't shoot, regardless of class.

But please, keep QQing, QQ enough and BW will give you an instant win-the-game button.

This has not happened since the fix to stacking buffs. I am always amazed at peoples ability to delude themselves. Any situation in which you believed you were 3 shot since the fix weeks ago you were either being attacked by multiple people or you were oPvPing sub 50 vs a 50 in champ gear.

At 50 in champ gear the opener was critting for 4k, Backstab was critting for 2.5k and Shiv for 2k crit ... are you telling me you have only 8.5k hit points at 50 in champ gear? And do you honestly think every operative attack is an autocrit?

Bioware has nerfed the spike damage from GCD 1 - 8 and has done nothing about the DPS nose dive GCD 9+. The class doesn't fit a niche anymore as my sniper can do the damage of my operative from 35 meters away now and has sustainable dps. Same with Merc and Sorc.

I just cancelled my sub. This was the last drop. operative is now worthless, and so is bioware at running mmos.

Sweet, one less complainer on the forums! This kinda stuff always makes my day! Thank you bioware! I have an op and a sniper, and thank you deeply for this nerf to operative. Please don't listen to the folks with no skill that don't still completely own on their operative anyway, like myself, and like I do on my sniper as well. The operative was just silly with my ability to kill people without them being able to do anything at all. And then I hit Cloaking Screen, and ghost away. Could use a little bit of survivability on the sniper, even though it's DPS out is better than the op, it's just flat out much squishier, and the BH one button win kinda rubs me the wrong way, when I have a complex rotation that must be worked out for my DPS that is then mitigated by their armor, and they have one button for burst dps that completely ignores mine, it would be nice to have something to counter that.

cool for 1v1 , group combat - not so much

We weren't good at group combat before the nerf. Nothing really changed here. We came out of cloak and locked 1 person up and killed them. We still do that, it just takes a little more finesse now then it did before. I am happy how the nerf turned out, and if this is how concealment ops stay for a bit we dodged a real bullet.