The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

This sucks. With everything up and running they can't pull this, oh well we can't add the rest the servers might explode and time would begin to warp and move backwards and daytime tv might become fun to watch and michael jackson might come back to life...etc... This is the last leg of the race, whelp time to just stop now. Otherwise, what are we going to do tomorrow?!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Dec.11th preorder and while (apparently) nobody from the 7th up got in with the final wave for today, I'm not annoyed at all...honestly I wasn't expecting a thing involving me until the 18th at the very least.

The rest of us will be in tomorrow no doubt...probably won't even take more than 2 waves to get the last of us in. Just watch :) Besides the servers will be down for maintenance until about 12pm GMT anyway.

I'm in shock they left 20k of us in the dirt like this.

How do you know their are only 20k of us left? Or are you making those numbers up? Or are you quoting some other ******** spoilt brat who is whining because they also aren't in?

I am not in yet but the wave system in my opinion is a great way of launching an MMO, especially one the size of Star Wars.

But i can accept the fact that this game is massively popular, and alot of people have preordered it, i wont whine about not being in because after all, its a game.

Just stop your whining, do something productive with your time and you will be in tomorrow, its still EGA.

JUST STOP WHINING

Edited by Nyek

Bioware is straight trolling so they stop mid December, really? Just send the last waves out for godsakes.

Thats like being the last in line and when you get at the club door they tell you capacity at max, sorry bud. *SLAM*

Really salty here.

One bonus wave would take care of the rest of us that are waiting (patiently or impatiently) to get in. Don't understand why we are left out in the cold for another day but, meh, oh well. I have 1 more night to take care of RL stuff. Raging about it will do me no good. Plus, it will cause stress and a higher blood pressure on my end and I don't want/need that. Edited by Golliiath

no one is qq'ing about how much EGA time they are getting

My argument is how ¬5% of the player base has just been dicked on.

The lack of communication has been horrific in this launch event, yes I have been sat at my computer on/off for the last 7 hours because everything was pointing to everyone getting in.

All they needed was one post saying " Our target for today is to get everyone up to this date.... in"

I would have said fair enough EA/BW and gone and done something else.

All the hype and none of the reward.

Cheers for dicking on me

:eek:

12.07.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12.07.2011Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Standard Edition Pre-Order

And not in :sul_confused:

Can you guys please stop *********** writing "THEY SAID UP TO 5 DAYS" like that is a legit reason for them not letting us in.

When they ADVERTISE ON THEIR SITE, that you can have UP TO 5 DAYS OF EARLY ACCESS, then it should be possible to get UP TO 5 DAYS OF EARLY ACCESS.

For all of us, who ordered the game medio december, that IS NOT THE CASE, we NEVER had a chance of getting 5 days of early access, so they SHOULD HAVE REMOVED THAT STATEMENT FROM THE FRONTPAGE.

How *********** hard is that to understand?

"UP TO 5 DAYS" MIGHT be a legit reason, for all of you guys, who ordered the game up untill dec. 5 (which seems to be who was let in today) but for the rest of us, it was nothing but a bad marketing trick, to make us buy the game early. We were NEVER going to get 5 days - obviously.

By the way, i am not half as pissed off with Bioware not living up to their own ads, as i am with all of you self-rightous morons, who keeps telling us that we "cant read".

I hope to god this "up to..." trick is being used with subscriptions aswell: "Buy up to 5 MONTHS of game-time for only 50$", then they give you 2 days, and i'm going to be like: "Hey guys, cant you read?? It said UP TO 5 months, so 2 days is perfectly fine!".. Jesus christ...

"But you didnt pay for the 5 days, so they are only like an extra bonus." Yes, i DID pay for the five days, even though the game will be the same price when it is out. I ordered the game, BEFORE IT WAS OUT, because of the 5 days promise, if not, those money would still be on my account, right up untill the moment when i would actually recieve the product which i paid for.

no one is qq'ing about how much EGA time they are getting

My argument is how ¬5% of the player base has just been dicked on.

The lack of communication has been horrific in this launch event, yes I have been sat at my computer on/off for the last 7 hours because everything was pointing to everyone getting in.

All they needed was one post saying " Our target for today is to get everyone up to this date.... in"

I would have said fair enough EA/BW and gone and done something else.

All the hype and none of the reward.

Cheers for dicking on me

LMAO ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

They said their objective was end of November today.. god morons are everywhere.