** Unofficial 3rd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh...

If I read one more "why did I pay $5 extra" post, I'm going to off myself. How can so many be so clueless?

What? I paid an extra $5!?!?!?! :eek: ::GASP:: I had no idea! ROTFL.. just kidding

Personally, I didn't care about the cost. I pre-ordered to insure that I would have a copy of the game on the release date and no later. The early access, whether it be 3 or 7 days, was just a bonus.

Gratz to everyone who's gotten in so far. See you later this afternoon!

Already cancelled my Pre-order and got the 5 dollars refunded I was charged for an Early release code.

Saved myself some cash as I will be purchasing the base addition sometime on 19th.

This staggered release was and is fail, if you dont agree then thats your right just as it is mine to consider it fail

Sure I respect your opinion. Also till tomorrow evening, we'll see everyone who pre-ordered get an access so what you consider as fail is a win-win scenario to me.

If you did redeem your code you also will get your access even you cancelled it. I wonder what would you do when you got the invitation mail till tomorrow evening.

Would you come here and excuse really? I don't think so.

Having had to sit through countless boring marketing/sales classes, trust me - they know this. It's no secret :D It's just a totally legal (though maybe immoral) method to keep people's attention to one particular detail that may not be true for everyone... just as bad as lawyers.

have u ever i mean ever wrote a CV or/and been to an interview? tell me you haven't sold the best you you could?:

possible employer: "and what did you do between 2004 and 2006 the cv doesnt mention it?"

you think back and remember a lot of haze, some bad tanking involved and a lot of take-away meals, and a particulalry dirty sofa.

you: "ah yes i took a sabatical year, a long one, you see if was unhappy with my knowledge of marginal aspects of my education and spent most of it at the national library."

yeah right....

if you have done this you are guilty of BW same crime, with the difference that they have to come up with a phrase that is true for the majority of customers (in the millions) and some degree of incorrectness is understandable, on the other you have intentionally and knowledgably alterated the truth after having signed a contract that obliges you to say the truth...

mhhh