[Unofficial] Day 3 Invite Waves

Moktal

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you fat nerds waiting for a video game to come out need to stop telling me to exercise. I go to the gym after work for hypertrophy specific training three times a week.

Basically, what I'm getting at is I DON'T WANNA!!!

Edited by Anomorn

Dang it! I cracked open an energy drink prematurely. What am I supposed to do with all this energy!?

Drink more ---> sugar rush ---> hypo ---> RAGE! ---> enter coma and miss access to game ---> cry

:D

Edited by Scandlan

All of you fat nerds waiting for a video game to come out need to stop telling me to exercise. I go to the gym after work for hypertrophy specific training three times a week.

Basically, what I'm getting at is I DON'T WANNA!!!

Ok so instead of going to the gym, we need you to go to the market, get yourself a package of Ho-ho's and Twinkies. Eat those to pass the time during the waves today.

I mean, how dare us suggest exercise, fat it up sir!

Put my code in Nov. 28th.

I'm going to run some errands this morning while invites roll in. If I do get in today it will be in last wave or possibly bonus wave, if that happens.

Oh and I have watched all 6 movies!! I'm so ready! :D

Ok so instead of going to the gym, we need you to go to the market, get yourself a package of Ho-ho's and Twinkies. Eat those to pass the time during the waves today.

I mean, how dare us suggest exercise, fat it up sir!

I like your style, and I've been debating skipping the next few weeks and eating whatever I want. You may have just convinced me. Two hundred steps forward, five steps back, I say.

Well since they are adding more servers today, I'm very much hoping there will be at least a bonus wave for everyone! i didn't pre-order until 12/9 so I'm not expecting to get in until tomorrow, however it would be AMAZING if they got into or at least up to my date in the final wave today!! :D Good Luck everyone!:)

I like your style, and I've been debating skipping the next few weeks and eating whatever I want. You may have just convinced me. Two hundred steps forward, five steps back, I say.

Its the holiday season. Add in its like the best holiday ever for Star Wars fans in a few years....and well, look, the gym is still going to be there in Jan. :t_angel:

Its the holiday season. Add in its like the best holiday ever for Star Wars fans in a few years....and well, look, the gym is still going to be there in Jan. :t_angel:

Discipline before conviction folks. You can play for hours on end, and still hit the gym every day...

Discipline before conviction folks. You can play for hours on end, and still hit the gym every day...

My guild's first raid is in exactly a week. I need every hour and a half I can get. I would agree if I had seven days but my guildies are working on levels 30-40.